Law
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why haven't you left? Do you want something from me?"

Law stayed silent for a bit. "I want to join your crew."

Rabin was caught off guard by Law's sudden request to join his crew.

"What lead you to make this decision law? I thought you wanted to be the Pirate King and find the one piece."

"I want to do two things in life one is take revenge on Doflamingo and another I want is Freedom and Peace. I want a world which is free and peaceful I don't want there to be another child whose parents are killed without any reason I don't want for the loved ones of anyone to be killed in front of their own eyes. I don't want anyone to be hunted down their whole life just because they want to chase their dream."

Rabin laughed when he heard Law. "That's a lot of wishful thinking Law but how will all those things happen after you join my crew? I am not Rosinantie who would take a bullet to save you."

Law was surprised again by how much he knew about him. "I am not expecting you to be like Rosinantie. I just think that our goals align a lot; I want to give freedom to the whole world and to accomplish that I need to overthrow the world government.

"And by your actions, you also look like you are on the path to overthrow the world government, and you have teamed up with Revolutionaries and as far as I know the places that are under the Revolutionaries control are one of the most peaceful places in the world which aligns with my another goal that is world peace. But I have one question what do you mean when you said I don't have to worry about Doflamingo anymore?" 

"Well let's just say Doflamingo is under my control and I have told him to stop going after you." 

Law was being surprised again and again more he talked to Rabin. "Can you elaborate a little what you mean by that?"

"It basically means that you can't get your revenge on Doflamingo because I have controlled his mind and made him my subordinate."

Law stayed silent for a while he let out a sigh. "If you have controlled his mind then that means he has already received his punishment after all what could be a greater punishment then losing your freedom permanently."

"That's good if you think that way because if you go after one of my subordinates I will hunt you down and kill you. Now that you have told me why you want to join my crew let me ask you another thing. Why should I let you join my crew? What value do you add to my crew?"

"You are one of the emperors with the least amount of subordinates and with no territory, well even if you count the territory of Doflamingo as your own territories, then you still have the least amount of territories out of the 5 emperors. I can help you manage a few of your territories that you will conquer in the future, I might be a lot weaker compared to your crewmates currently but, I am sure I can be of your use in the future, and with my devil fruit I am one of the best surgeons in the whole world."

Rabin laughed. "Well, if you don't go against my words then I don't mind taking you under my wings Law, but be very careful because if you are planning something else then I will not only kill you but I will kill all of your crewmates as well. For now, go to Shakky's Rip off Bar and stay there I will head over there after I am done here."

Law nodded his head and left the auction house.

 

Rabin looked at his crewmates and said the time for us to do our job guys. Sital and Felix both grinned. 

"I have been waiting for this," Sital said. 

Felix replied. "I couldn't agree more." 

Sital and Felix went to the three knocked out the celestial dragon and dragged them to where Rabin was standing. Rabin looked at the Celestial Dragon. "Tie them up first and wake them up after that." 

Pratik heard Rabin and he tied all three of them and he spits a ton of water on the faces of the celestial dragons.

The celestial coughed due to water entering their nose and finally woke up. They saw the face of Pratik who was a fishman and immediately became angry. 

"You worthless fish I will exterminate you all I will Kill all of your kind from the world!" Rosward yelled. 

"Don't be so angry, you only have a couple of minutes to live and I don't think you want to spend it by cursing at me?"

"Shut up you Fish bastard." Rosward looked at Rabin. "Hey, You untie me quickly why are you standing there." 

Rabin kicked him in the face and laughed. "You don't understand what kind of situation you are currently in do you? Let me explain it to you do you see this Den den mushi It's recording you and broadcasting what's happening in this room to the whole world. And we are about to execute you in front of the whole world."

Back at Sengoku's office, Sengoku was sitting on his chair having a headache thinking about the consequences of Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon and thinking how Garp would react if Luffy was caught and sent to Impel down.

Suddenly the same marine who informed him about Luffy punching a celestial Dragon came running towards him. 

"What happened this time why are you running so much?" 

"Sir, the-the Thunder Pirates are about to Kill a Celestial Dragon and are Broadcasting it to the World."   

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join it helps me out a lot.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

15