Killing the Celestial Dragons again
1.3k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sir, the-the Thunder Pirates are about to Kill a Celestial Dragon and are Broadcasting it to the World." 

Sengoku stood up from his chair "What! Are you serious?" 

"Yes sir" 

"Prepare our forces we are going to Sabaody immediately. I will personally lead an attack group and kill the Thunder Pirates this time!"

The Marine didn't dare to say anything when he saw how angry Sengoku was he nodded his head and went outside the Sengoku's office.

Back at the auction house, a loud scream could be heard. "Ahhhhh…. How dare you bastard Kick me, you are dead I will slowly torture you and kill you."

Felix laughed. "Let's give him the taste of his own medicine." After Felix said that he grabbed his sword and cut one of the fingers of Saint Rosward.

 

Rosward started screaming at the top of his lungs. His daughter saw this and became angry. "Bastards, how dare you hurt us you are nothing but a slave to us, we are your god and you filthy slaves dare to hurt your gods. Untie us right now so that we can kill you." 

Felix went near her and cut one of her fingers too. "Shut up, you ugly bitch"

Rabin shook his head. "They are so detached from reality that they have completely lost their sense of fear. They truly believe that they are gods and everyone will follow their orders. Felix, call your birds and let your birds feast on them while they are still alive."

Felix smiled and started creating his birds. He created nearly 500 small birds. "It's time to eat guys go and eat those three and remember to always finish your meals, don't even leave behind a small piece of bone."

All the birds swarmed the three of them and started to bite and scratch a small piece of meat and skin out of them. Some of them went for their eyes. They used their small claw to tear apart the eyelid and used their beaks to eat the eyes. 

The three celestial dragons started to scream in pain. They were slowly being eaten alive. Rabin looked at the den den mushi that was recording them. "This is for all the slaves you celestial dragon have captured, tortured, and killed till now. Just know this is not the end and am coming after all your heads, so get ready to die, and you 5 dumbasses who call yourself the 5 elders do you think I don't know about you, soon I will kill you too."

The whole world was watching the broadcast right now. This included characters like Shanks, Whitebeard, Kaido, Big mom, Blackbeard, Boa Hancock, Jimbe, Garp, Five elders, and many more.

Whitebeard saw this and laughed. "Hahaha, The kid has attacked them at just the right time, now the marines are between a rock and a hard place, if they go after Rabin then we can easily destroy the Marineford and take back Ace which will drop the reputation of the marines to an all-time low. 

"And if they decide not to attack then their reputation will still drop a lot because people would think that they couldn't even capture a pirate who went right next to Marineford killed three Celestial Dragon and that would be a big loss for the Marines. Let's see how you will deal with this situation Marines."

Kaido saw this Broadcast grinned from ear to ear. "Things look very interesting at Marineford, get ready we are heading to Marineford."  

At Shank's ship, Lucky Roux was devouring a big piece of meat. "Captain is he trying to help Whitebeard Pirates?" 

"He might not be, maybe he is just taking benefit from the whole whitebeard situation to bring down the reputation of the marines. But anyway this is a very big mess. We are going to marineford to stop this mess."

Garp saw this and let out a sigh. "I am getting too old to deal with this kind of situation."

Kizaru who had now just reached Sabaody received a call from Sengoku. "Hello, I have already reached Sabaody and I am about to head towards the auction house."

"No, don't go there yet I am on my way to Sabaody. And I have also called Aokiji and Akainu but it will take them a couple of hours to reach there."

Kizaru was now very confused. "Why? What has happened that 3 Admirals and a fleet admiral all have to be together to deal with?"

"Thunder Pirates are here and they are killing the celestial dragon and broadcasting it to the world."

Kizaru was completely shocked. "I will head near the auction house just to keep an eye on them in case they decide to leave, and once you reach here we can start our assault on them but we have to make sure to keep them busy until Aokiji and Akainu reach here."

"I know, don't worry." 

The celestial dragons were now completely dead and the birds were just feeding on their dead body. Mia looked at Rabin. "Who do you think will come after us this time?" 

"Well, Kizaru is already here. He is at Grove two and is waiting for someone."

"Should we go and attack him?"

"Nah let them come to us."

After a while, Rabin smiled. "Looks like you guys will finally get to meet the Fleet Admiral of the Marines, Sengoku."

An:- Thank you Vinicius Correia, Gonfreak and Habrol Afzam for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

18