5 elders
1.7k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Our next move will be to kill as many of the emperors and the admirals as possible."

Law started to sweat when he heard Rabin.

Back at Auction house: -

One of the Vice-admiral looked at Kong. "Sir, should we go after them?"

Kong looked back at him. "If you think you are faster than him then sure, go ahead and try."

The Vice-Admiral didn't say anything. Kong started to head back towards the marineford.

"Let's go back, all the pirates have already escaped there is no point in staying here any longer."

Everyone went towards marineford after they heard Kong. After heading to marineford Kong, Zephyr, Aokiji, and Akainu all headed towards the doctor's ward to check up on Kizaru and Sengoku. 

Kizaru was sleeping on the bed and Sengoku was nowhere to be seen.

Kong went near a doctor. "Doctor, where is Sengoku."

The doctor saluted Kong. "Sir, the fleet admiral has suffered quite serious injuries and is being treated right now by our expert doctors."

"What happened to him? Will he be ok?"

"Five of his ribs have shattered, two of his shattered ribs have pierced his lungs and he lost a lot of blood and is currently in critical condition. He will survive but, he can no longer fight." 

Kong took a deep breath, Aokiji also looked sad he also respected Sengoku and thought highly of him. Akainu was angry rather than sad when he heard the doctor. He wanted to find Rabin right now and rip him to shreds. He wanted to take revenge on Rabin since the day Rabin pierced one of his eyes. But he was never able to do lay his hands on him. 

Zephyr was not listening to what the doctor was saying, he was just following Kong for no reason. He was constantly thinking about what Rabin over and over in his head.

 

'Do you think what those bastard celestial dragons are doing is fair? Do you think forcing random people to become their slave is fair? What if your wife was forced into slavery? Would you let your wife be raped by Celestial dragons?'

He kept repeating those thoughts in his heads. He was completely zoning out. Kong noticed it and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Zephyr, Zephyr"

Zephyr finally snapped out of it. And looked at Long

Kong asked. "Are you ok? You looked like you were zoning out."

"I am fine thanks for asking. I will head back to my room, for now, it's been a long day today."

Kong nodded his head and looked back at the doctor "What about Kizaru? Is he fine?"  

"Admiral Kizaru is not hurt that badly. Although he had various cuts all over his body those were just flesh wounds, all his vital organs are safe. The only major thing is that one of his ribs is fractured. But he will be fine after a couple of days of rest."

Kong and the two admirals went towards Kizaru. Kong smiled and said, "You took quite a beating huh."

Kizaru sighed. "I am just sad that the whole world saw us getting beat up. The prestige of the marines has dropped by a huge margin."

Kong shook his head. "Don't worry about such things for now, just focus on recovering we have a war to win in a few days."

Kizaru nodded his head.

"Take care of yourself, I will go and talk to the elders about a few things."

Kong said that and left the room, he headed towards the office of the five elders. He reached near their room and pushed open the giant room and entered the room. When he entered the room he saw a very angry look on the faces of the five elders.

One of the elders looked at him. "Kong did you manage to capture them?" 

"No sir, he took his crew and was able to escape." 

The faces of the elders got even uglier. There was complete silence when they heard Kong. The den den mushi started to ring during that time. One of the elders took his sword and cut the den den mushi in half. 

"Damn those Pirates bastards, do you know how many times we have received a call from the Celestial Dragons asking us to protect them. This little stunt of thunder pirates has caused mass hysteria among the celestial dragon. The war is upon us and they are constantly calling and asking us to send them all three Admirals as well as Cp-0 units just to protect them."

"He showed them what fear was for the first time and now they can't handle it they are not used to fear, if this goes on I am afraid they will all lose their mind. 

"We have to do something to capture or kill the captain of the thunder pirates Rabin. He can no longer be left alive he is the biggest threat we have faced after a long while, he is more of a threat to us even more than Rocks pirates ever were."

Kong nodded his head. "I agree with you, and I am here to purpose a solution or an idea on how to kill the thunder pirates."

 

One of the elders nodded his head. "Continue"

"I think we can say for certain that Thunder Pirates are going to interfere in our war against the Whitebeard Pirates. I don't know if they will help the Whitebeard Pirates but we all know that they are not going to help us."

"Just get to the point already, what is your plan?"

"Well, what I suggest is for all of you to show yourself to the world reveal the true power of the marines and you all personally deal with Thunder pirates."

An:- Thank you BLANK for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19