Killing Blackbeard’s crew
990 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luffy saw Rabin and laughed. "Rabin is here, he will help us save Ace."

Rabin looked back at his crewmates who were still fighting against Blackbeard's crew. He decided to kill them first before heading to the main battlefield. Rabin looked at Shiryu who was fighting Laffite.

Laffite was missing one of his arms and had one of his wings cut off and he could no longer fly. Shiryu had no injures on him he was completely fine, He had a sadistic smile on his face.

Rabin shook his head and looked towards Law and Mia. They had already Killed Doc Q. Law looked like he was out of breath. Law was not able to use his devil fruit ability on Doc Q at first because Doc Q Arnament haki was pretty strong, but Mia was able to use her drugs and poisons to weaken Doc Q's ability. 

And when Doc Q's lost focus, Law was able to use his ability to remove the heart of Doc Q from his body. Mia destroyed his heart instantly killing him.

Rabin went near them. "You two go and help Pratik, finish off Jesus Burgess as soon as possible." 

Two of them nodded their head and went to help Pratik. 

Rabin looked at Shiryu. "Shiryu, finish off Laffite and help Felix deal with Vasco shot." 

Shiryu smiled. "With pleasure," he easily beheaded the nearly dead Laffite and went to help Felix. 

Rabin started walking towards the Colossal Battleship Sanjuan Wolf. As he was walking towards the Sanjuan Wolf a lot of electrical particles from the area gathered around Rabin's body, he started to absorb the particles and his size started to increase. 

Even with the combined effort of Sital and Avalo, they were not able to hurt Sanjuan Wolf very much. 

"Sital and Avalo go and help the others I will take care of him."

Sital and Avalo looked behind him and saw a giant person made out of electricity whose size kept increasing with every step he took, walking towards them.

Sital and shook his head. "He is a freak of nature." 

Avalo saw this and laughed. "I made the right decision by not going against this man." 

Rabin created a giant sword out of electricity and ran towards Sanjuan Wolf. Sanjuan tried to punch Rabin but Rabin jumped in the air did a front flip above Sanjuan's head and landed behind his back. He tried to pierce the heart of Sanjuan but the muscles of Sanjuan were very strong. The sword was not able to go through his muscle. 

It only drew some blood from him and nothing much. The sword was stuck on his back so Rabin sent a huge amount of electrical energy into his body through the sword. Sanjuan screamed in pain. Sanjuan tried to hit Rabin with a spinning elbow. But Rabin teleported in front of him and Kicked him on the chest. 

Sanjuan was pushed back a couple of steps, his both foot were already in water so he was pushed into deeper water. Now the water level was just a little above his knees. Rabin threw a lightning bolt far into the sea where it was the deepest and marked the water in that area. He teleported next to Sanjuan wolf he touched the shoulder of Sanjuan wolf and teleported both of them to the area where he just marked. 

Sanjuan tried to attack him but he was able to retreat back just in time. The sea was fairly deep at this place but the water level was just a little above his waist that's how big the colossal giant truly was. But being that big had a disadvantage and that was the considerable drop in speed as the size increased.

Rabin smiled and started to bombard him with electrical attacks. Rabin sent a massive amount of electrical energy through the water towards Sanjuan wolf and he would also create massive lightning dragons and would continuously attack him. 

Marines who were fighting could see the dark clouds in the distance as well as massive dragons dancing in the sky. They were all terrified of just the thought of one of those dragons coming towards them and killing them and in a single attack.

Mihawk saw Rabin fighting in the distance. "He got stronger than the last time we fought."

Elders who were watching everything from the buildings bad an ugly face.

"It's gonna be very hard to take him down."

Rabin continued to attack Sanjuan wolf. Sanjuan was not able to take the attacks anymore all the strength on his body had depleted. Rabin also noticed it and smiled he ran towards him and hit Sanjuan with a flying knee in the face.

Sanjuan fell straight back towards the sea. He fell into the sea and created a giant splash on the water. Rabin created four massive spears in the sky and brought them down towards Sanjuan at as much speed as he could and priced all four of his limbs into the seafloor.

He also stepped on his chest so he couldn't get up. The giant body of the Sanjuan needed a lot of oxygen to survive and if that humongous body lacked oxygen than the person would die soon.

Only after a minute, underwater Sanjuan started suffocating. He tried to get up and get out of the sea to breathe but he wasn't able to get up because of Rabin and in just a few minutes he suffocated to death.

After killing Sanjuan wolf Rabin looked towards the Marines

The marines noticed his looks and took a cold breath.

An:- More than 10 advance chapters are available in my patreon. It's only 3$ per month so join.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

11