Sad new
4.4k 5 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lol. No, I am not dropping.

For fellow Pervert like me, I am sad to announce that the plan for fucking the MILF was aborted.

No, it wasn't really the ages difference bothering me but more the fact that it would have been too jarring, too sudden. Even more so since she was just introduced.

So the sex scene is reported for volume 3 or 4. Meanwhile, we will have to be happy with some kiss and petting.

By the way, I just finished the epilogue of SHK. I did some tweak here and here and created something I think is interesting while connecting it to the story. I hope you will like it.

So as of now, P.atreon is now officially ahead by 9 chapters (well they will be in a few hours once I finish writing another chapter of SHK)

Patreon will be ahead of 9 chapters on Crazy girls and 9 chapters on SHK for a total of 18. Don't hesitate and come take a look.

Finally, I like to thank you. My three current Pat.reon: Babaayaga, Alex Valera, and Dan Vaughan.

Really thanks for supporting me.

OK, guys see you tomorrow for continuing the adventure of our dear Akira in a dungeon.

86