CH 21: TRIALS
4k 7 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finally reaching the end of the dungeon, we stood in front of a large door. Approximately 3 meters high and 4 meters wide. The door was entirely black with absolutely no form of decoration. 

As I stood in front of the boss room, I couldn't help but feel a chill pervade my body. 

Firstly, the simple fact that a door existed in a dungeon of this level was weird. Generally, the boss room was just a larger cave where the boss stayed. Doors only appeared in second tier and above dungeons. 

Almost instinctively, I activated my eyes of truth and flinched a little. Yellow with hints of red. 

Well, well, well. 

What should I do? Listen to my curiosity and open the obviously dangerous door? Or simply turn back and be done with it. 

What a question. Of course I am going to turn back, Why the fuck should I risk my life for no reason, This isn't a CN. 

Welp. 

"Erza, let's sto–…" 

I stopped as I looked at Erza who was already pushing the door wide open. 

Well… 

Shit. 

The result was immediate. 

The very moment the door opened, I could feel a presence so heavy and powerful that I felt like an ant in comparison. 

Then, from the shadow, two large hands suddenly appeared and tried to grasp the two of us. 

Since Erza was close to me, I managed to catch her by the scruff before throwing her away with all my strength. 

Sadly, I wasn't fast enough to avoid it. 

The two large hands caught me and immediately brought me toward the room. I felt like I was being swallowed by darkness. 

"Akira!!" 

The scream of Mamako and Erza were the least things I heard before my mind fell into darkness. 

----Mamako POV

"AKIRA!!" 

Mamako screamed as she watched with powerlessness as Akira was brought into the dungeon. She felt like she was living a nightmare. 

She had tried to move the very moment the gate was open, but felt as if her body was bound. It only lasted an instant, but it was all it took for her to lose the chance to act. 

Repressed emotions awakened and she nearly barfed as she remembered what happened to Masato. 

'No, this isn't the end. I can do it. I can teleport to him.'

She tried to reassure herself. Her mother's power allowed her to do anything as long as it concerned her son. 

But… 

'Nothing.'

No matter what she did, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't locate him. 

'Why? Why? Why?' 

Anguish churned her stomach. Her breathing became rough and her mind cloudy. 

She felt like her vision was tunneling. 

'I am sorry.'

Tears slowly trickled down from her face as the light in her eyes vanished. 

'I know.'

Since she couldn't reach him, then, 

'I just have to erase this dungeon and everything in the surrounding.'

If everything was destroyed she would find him right? 

Then, 

*Rumble*

Light began to gather around her body and the dungeon began to tremble. 

Mamako, when she was born, was blessed by the two of the primordial goddesses of earth and sea. The Mother Earth, Gaia and the Mother Sea, Thalassa. 

Her two swords, The Holy Sword Terra di Madre of Mother Earth and The Holy Sword Altura of Mother Ocean were nothing more than expressions of her own power and limiters she used. 

Mamako was at her most powerful when she didn't use her swords. For her, creating an earthquake or tsunami was nothing more than a thought. 

But. 

*Slap*

"Mamako what the fuck are you doing. Do you want us to be lost in the dimensional gape?" 

"Shut up! You can only be so calm because your daughter is alright."

Mamako screamed hysterically as the trembling and rumblings became greater in intensity.

She didn't care anymore. She had already failed once. What did she matter if she was lost in some dimensional gap? 

At least as long as she destroyed this dungeon she had a chance to save him before he got killed by whatever being was on the opposite of the gate. 

It seemed like at any moment that everything around them would be brought down. 

It was then, 

[Calm yourself, little girl.]

A low but powerful voice full of authority reverberated in the air. 

Light slowly came back to her eyes when she heard that voice. She didn't know who it was, but she could feel it. 

A god. 

"Who are you?" 

She asked with trepidation. Gods or whatnot, she didn't care. A god could only use its full power in Little garden or in outer space. 

If that bastard god was hostile, then she would simply destroy his avatar and ask Gaia as well as Thalassa to wage a divine war on that bastard. 

*Chuckle*

[Feisty aren't you? Well, I guess introductions are in order. I am…]

----AKIRA POV

*Groan*

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I wasn't in the dungeon anymore but rather in what looked like a large hallway. The type that would appear in medieval castles. 

The hallway was illuminated by glowing light floating close to the ceiling and behind him was a door similar to the one Erza stupidly opened. 

If there was one thing to note, it was that the hallway was littered with armors on each side. The eerie atmosphere and the fact that everything around me shone in yellow colors didn't bring me any comfort. 

'Well, well, well. In what kind of shit did I pull myself into? Don't tell me that I will die a virgin this time?' 

Then, 

*Ding*

Following that sound, a large blue screen appeared in front of me. 

I read with incredulity the words written on it, before letting out a defeated sigh that was followed by a mad grin. 

"Well, seems like I still have a chance to not die with my virginity."

Only my virginity was important. I definitely didn't think about how sad a cute little blonde girl would be if I died…Humph!! 


You love this story? You want to be ahead of the others? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon. You can get up to 18 advanced chapters, 9 chapters of SHK and 9 chapters of Crazy girls.

https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji

Here my discord

https://discord.gg/c7d4SNW.—>>Here the link of my discord

114