CH 1: A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL ALWAYS HIDE A TRAP
11.5k 23 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clean and bright room, a cabinet full of books and other literature, If you overlooked the ridiculous width of the room, the king-sized bed and the portrait that were obviously worth a fortune hung on the wall, this seemed like the bedroom of any teenager.

Another thing that belied the image of a simple room was that it was full of medical equipment, and, on the bed, laid a young boy under what looked like a transfusion.

Next to him, a young blond-haired little girl kneeled as she watched the young boy with the same hair color as her.

“Nene, Onii-sama, it’s already been two months. Are you still going to sleep?”

The young girl talked to herself as she observed the one she called brother, her red eyes completely blank and devoid of emotions.

“Onii-sama, you know, every day I have the same dream. Papa, mama and you being killed.”

A fierce light briefly lit in her eyes before extinguishing as fast as it came.

“Onii-sama, please wake up. I promise I will be a good little girl. I promise I won’t be a pest with you anymore.”

Tears slowly began to gather in the corner of her eyes. She gripped the hand of her brother and closed her eyes in order to not let those tears fall. 

“Ne Onii-sama. I feel so alone. Those bad guys are all trying to steal from us. They think that I am too young to understand, but I know. They just want our money.”

She continued to ramble on and on, talking about nothing and everything in an effort to distract herself.

“But you know, everything isn’t bad. Auntie is helping us, and even though Anna and Yumeko don’t like you, they still come from time to time.”

*Twitch*

At this sensation, the girl raised her head as fast as possible with incredulous eyes. Right now, in front of her eyes, her big brother who was in a coma since two months ago was trembling, as if he was about to wake up.

She was completely in disbelief and was unable to move. She remembered clearly. That day, the doctor told her aunt that the hope of her brother ever waking up was next to none if using standard methods. Her aunt was already ready to go ask for help from the other side.

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

She could feel her heart drumming in her chest as she saw those eyes slowly open, showing an even deeper red than her own. Even though those eyes were confused, she shrieked in joy

“Onii-sama!!! I will go call for help!!”

---- POV change

A few minutes later

'So it wasn’t a dream?' 

I thought as I observed my hands while laying on the bed. I still wasn’t able to take a look at my reflection on the mirror, but I could clearly feel that I wasn’t in my original body. This one was distinctly younger and, if judging the look of my so-called sister, it should be as handsome as my original one.

‘To think that I would be transmigrated in the body of Shuka Karino’s brother. Does it mean that I was transmigrated in Darwin’s games?’

If it was so, I could more or less understand why Asmodeus spoke about dying. Darwin’s game was a survival type of anime. The survival rate of anyone not being the mc friend was rather low.

‘Hum...But I have Sudou Kaname power. Well, it doesn’t really matter. It isn’t like Sigils are unique for each user. I remember that cult where all members had the same sigil.’

Discarding the thought about this situation that wouldn’t be of importance before a few years, I began to assess my situation. Before dying, I had already read up to Kaname coming back from the world line O. If only the author wasn’t so slow I could have obtained more information before dying, but it didn’t matter. All I needed was to train myself and prepare for the coming events.

I was already fantasizing about dominating the world with my future knowledge, but this dream was short-lived.

*Knock* *Knock* *knock*

“Akira-kun, I am about to enter. I also have someone that wants to meet you.”

I turned toward the gradually opening door and was met with a sight that would have made me curse if I wasn’t so stunned.

It was normal, after all in front of me stood two women and one beautiful girl. The problem didn’t lay on their look, but rather their identity,

Mamako Oosuki from Do you love your Mom, Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the dead, and Yuuko Sagiri from Triage X.

At this sight, my thoughts became jumbled and my vision darkened. My last thought as I fell into slumber was

‘FUCK YOU ASMODEUS!!!’

176