Entry 2 – Wish
164 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entry 2 - Wish

 

Several thoughts shot through me at once. There is only one god? The god is dead? Why would he put a seal on earth?

Then I calmed myself, there's no point in being upset. They could be lying, but I have no way to tell. Why would they lie anyway? It must be for some purpose, a purpose which I have no way of interfering with. I get no benefit for doubting them, so I will accept it as truth.

Another god spoke up after seeming so confirm something, likely if I was calm yet. They spoke at a more, measured, pace than the child god. Though because of this, it was incredibly boring and I will skip it. The summary would be;

  • There can only be one god per planet, though there can be sub-gods.
  • Earth's god had at one point let some demi-gods into the Earth, and they advanced the culture and civilization way beyond normal. These were the Egyptian gods.
  • After that Earth's god sealed Earth from the other gods to let the people progress more naturally.
  • Without interference, Earth advanced far more than any other world, leading to some other gods trying out the isolation therapy as well, but none of them worked.
  • When Earth's god died, the seal wasn't removed. The seal was designed in a way that let other gods interfere only if they received a prayer.
  • But the ability to pray was disabled when he died. The power people drew on during meditation or prayer was cut off.

Now I know this all sounds like gibberish, and it does to me too, but there's more.

  • I am a descendant of the demi-gods from before. while it was diluted enough that it didn't affect me in nearly any way, it did let me build up power from my meditation and prayer. Though, because I didn't know how to use it, it was useless.
  • When I died, all that power was released at once, and because I was praying during my death, It latched on.
  • That let my prayer reach some gods, who then told others, who told even more.
  • My prayer let them interfere and disable the seal from the inside.

Earth was like a mirage to the gods, and it annoyed them to no end. Earth was full of technology, but they couldn't send anyone to earth to bring it back. It was like a bubble of progress that no one was able to pop, preventing the progress from spreading. So, me popping the bubble was a very big event.

By the time they were finished this monolog, nearly all of the other gods had left, presumably to meddle with Earth. Until, finally, there was only one god left. they spoke of granting some wish of mine as thanks, but I had to spend a very long time thinking about what I wanted.

I want to keep my memories when I go through my rebirth. I've read stories about reincarnation. But then I thought of something different.

Most people aren't aware of their own faults, but I am entirely aware. I'm selfish and care little for anything outside of myself. but now I have a chance to fix that. I'm going to transfer my memories to someone else who I deem worthy.

The god takes me to various worlds, asking if it's the one. Oddly enough, the world I liked the most belongs to the god next to me. It seems fairly similar to earth, other than the menu system it uses. It's like an RPG. I've never played one before, but they look fun.

The god, seeing that I liked their world, waved their hand in front of me. A blue screen appeared in front of me, and then the god left. The menu asked what abilities I will give whoever I choose to give my memories to. After procrastinating for a long, long time, I finally checked over what I choose;

Wish

Description

The Traveler’s Memories

  • All of Hanbal’s memories up until the wishes are activated will be transferred to a person of his choosing.
  • He will be allowed to watch the world and read the minds of the people until the wishes are activated to help him choose.
  • All wishes will be applied to the chosen person instead of Hanbal.

Multitasking

  • Could also be called “Split Mind”
  • The user can section off some of their mind.
  • These sections can focus on different tasks than the master section.
  • The minimum size of the master section can be reduced through training.

Inheritance

  • All children of the user will be given all the abilities and memories of the owner of this ability at the time of conception.
  • After the first child, the strength of every successive child’s granted abilities and clarity of memories will diminish.
  • Can choose not to give a child their inheritance.

Self Control

  • Can choose to delete unwanted memories or prevent memories from ever being forgotten naturally.
  • Can interrupt unconscious processes and either directly control them or change the way they function.

Inner Eye

  • See all processes and details about their body, the amount of information varies depending on how much the user focuses.
  • Can not see any more detailed than the atomic level.
  • Able to understand what a chosen part of DNA effects.
  • Foreign substances are included as long as they are inside the body.

Mutation

  • Any atom, molecule, cell, or material can be moved from one part to another part of the body.
  • Rearrange molecules or construct cells, create anything as long as you have enough energy and materials.
  • DNA can be freely modified.
  • Can't create something out of nothing, materials are required.

Of course, these were way too overpowered. It'll probably put in some sort of limiter on how many you can use at a time or something.

When I confirmed that's what I wanted, even though a lot of the descriptions are redundant, I still hit accept.

4