Episode 2
281 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huan feng fell asleep slowly, unaware of what would happen tomorrow. 

The system did not even notice that something fog in the form of 7945 glided through the window. 

System 7945: user Huan feng connected. The task is getting ready. 

... 

Prepared transfer is being made. 

### 

When huan feng woke up in the morning, he found himself staring at a wooden and ancient ceiling. 

When he looked around, he realized that he was in a spacious and beautifully decorated room. 

For God's sake, this wasn't his room. 

It was bigger than its own home and filled with old Chinese decors. 

What was he doing here? 

Where was he? 

Transfer successful. 

Sistem7945: user Huan feng. 

Memory transfer is starting. 

As huan feng looked around, he suddenly realized that a mechanical sound appeared in his mind. 

When he called this mechanical sound memory transfer suddenly, many memories that did not belong to him appeared in his mind. 

Apparently it was reincarnated. 

it was always a dream. 

This meant that his previous body was dead. 

At least he hadn't had a bad death, he had died in his sleep. 

The memories filled in the mind of Huan feng never seemed to end. 

He could no longer think properly. 

He could not bear any more because of the headache caused by the accumulation of memories and fainted in his comfortable bed. 

... 

.. 

Knock knock knock 

Knock Knock. 

Brother Huan Feng I'm going in. 

The person calling out waited for a while when there was no answer, he opened the door and entered. 

He looked at the man lying in bed. 

He had anxiety and curiosity in his eyes. 

This person was Wei zhen. 

He was tall and had black long hair. The characteristic features of the person were that he had a dark wheat skin and his nose belt was slightly dislocated. 

Huan feng would instantly recognize this man if he was awake. 

This man was MC's older senior brother. 

In short, the villain was nothing but a ball bait. 

Wei zhen did not look very good, but he also had a bad personality. 

He was always jealous of the appearance of Lan Weichen and he was annoyed at attracting women like magnets. 

The girl was crawling around that brat while she couldn't find one. 

He was stronger and talented than the brat, but was bad in appearance, causing him to have jealous and angry attitude. 

Wei zhen was constantly bullying lan weichen and was down at every opportunity, sometimes doing hard work. 

now his own senior brother, Huan, was lying on feng bed. 

His brother had been dismissed a while ago and went home quickly, then had never been out for 3 days. 

So he had visited heng feng because of his master's request. 

He was starting to study huan feng. 

The man was very beautiful and elegant. 

He was also an extremely cold person. 

He wouldn't talk to anyone, he wouldn't engage with anyone, and he wouldn't let anyone touch him. 

If someone had accidentally touched it, he would have hit him once with the whip in his hand. 

So whoever saw him would be careful not to touch him. 

Everybody knew him, there were a lot of girls who were madly in love with her, but nobody offered her to this cold guy because they knew they would get a disgusting look if she did. 

Also, this man was a mystery. 

He was wounded in front of the cult years ago, and after recovery, he only spoke to the master and the cult leader. 

At the moment, he was not talking to many, and he was leaving the cult for permanent tasks. 

his power was also a mystery, everyone said they had the same strength as the master, but nobody knew his real power because he never revealed his real power. 

He had a nickname for the mysterious peacock. 

it was a nickname for a glamorous man with a peacock eda. 

Wei zhen did not want to look at the man in the bed more because he was jealous of his appearance as he looked, he would say that if you ask the master, he did not wake up yet. 

Wei zhen, who thought about it, came out of the big and beautiful house. 

Hours later, Huan Feng woke up. 

His eyes were blurred for a short time, and when the image became clear, he realized that it was really reincarnated, not a dream. 

Suddenly he heard a mechanical voice in his mind. 

System 7945: owner Huan feng. 

Mind transfer completed successfully. 

When Huan heard the feng, he asked to ask the questions he was curious about. 

Where am I in the system? 

system 7945: This is the place you know best in the book, The path to True Immortality. 

-What!? 

-What do you mean, I'm in the book. 

-Offf! 

He was reincarnated into the book. 

He really felt his head hurt again. 

there were other questions he wondered. 

So what am I doing here and what happened to my body? 

System 7945: I system 7945. 

The system gives you tasks, these tasks are to fulfill the desires of the heroes who die with regret in the world you are sent to. 

If you complete the tasks as desired, you will have the opportunity to get something you want and if you want to return to your body, you must have all the tasks tamqmlq, so the system has stored and protects your body. After the missions you can be found on the planet you want or you can settle on a new planet, this is completely left to you. 

Huan feng had understood that Lan weichen was the hero who died with regret. 

he had to prevent him from dying with regret and fulfill his will. 

Now he had to recognize his own body first and understand who he was. 

Huan feng examined the memories transferred to him and put them in a queue. 

The name of the owner of this body was Huan Feng, and he was a really powerful ancient peacock. Unfortunately he was injured and left his house because of his youth, and found himself in the cult that he described as small. 

he wanted to stay in this order for a while. 

Even if he described it as a teenager, he actually lived for hundreds of years. 

So he had many memories. 

huan feng did what he had to do, and felt tired again that tomorrow he would visit the cult and find MC and become his friend. 

Real huan feng was different with himself, he did not speak to almost anyone w ho was real and did not know anyone properly. 

For now, he stopped thinking about some things and decided to sleep again. 

6