Episode 3
179 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huan feng got out of bed just as the sun was just rising. The air was just getting brighter.

He had a lot of work to do today.

First he had to find Lan weichen.

He had read the novel 'The Path of True Immortality' several times.

He thought he would recognize mC.

First she decided to take a bath, then she would be dressed well.

Then he would see what to do.

Huan feng started heading towards the glass door in his room, the house was really big.

Behind the glass door was a beautiful hot spring.

He rushed over to it and came out of the glass door to the hot spring.

This spa was special to him. He was an important person. He was a core student.

Of course, this was the visible part.

When you think about it, the name Huan feng had only passed a few times in the novel, The Path of True Immortality, then it was just a few times that he ignored the bullying against the MC and went by, and when the MC master and warrior came to kill his brothers for a whilethey glanced and Huan Feng had gone somewhere no one knew.there had been no incident between them.

He didn't know why the author didn't write about Huan feng, actually it just seemed to exist by name. There was not much expression.

Huan Feng was really interested in the character when his name was mentioned in the book, but there was really no information, now he knew a lot about him, he had passed into his body, he did not know how this soul passed into his body, which is the real onehad he died recently when he returned from duty?But it was very strange how a very powerful entity could die so easily. Maybe this entity called the system had a finger in this.

He had no way of knowing them completely, so he took off his clothes and chased the thoughts and went into the beautiful spa. The hot water was beginning to relax his body and mind.

Nothing like a good bathroom.

Huan Feng stopped at the spa for a while and closed his eyes, not even noticing the presence of black paint running from his hair.

Black dye flowed and a beautiful silver-white hair emerged.

After getting out of the spa, Huan Feng took the towel on the hanger next to the spa.

After spending it on, he went into the house.

He was shocked when he looked at the mirror in his room. How could someone be so perfect?

He looked both beautiful and handsome.

It was the first time he saw himself.

The man in the mirror had a terrifyingly beautiful and noble air.

It was really better than what appeared in the memories. He later remembered that there was dye in his hair, even though he knew the memories, he did not immediately think of it.

He took the black box on the table like the real Huan Feng, opened it and dropped 2 drops in his hair.

His silver-white hair quickly turned black.

huan feng studied himself a little more and, pleased to see him, took clean clothes from his closet and dressed, then with a silver patterned hairpin he gathered some of his long hair.

He was going to find the mC, but he didn't know how it was. Was he just a little kid or was he bigger?

At any time he would find the mc and become his most trusted person.

It would be better if it was a child, it would be easier to direct.

.

.

.

.

Huan feng finally left his home and decided to go to the part where the students were training to do a review.

He was walking, looking around.

It was on a green hill and there were sporadic houses around, these houses were not as big as his own, and apparently he was the only one with his own house. Other students were staying together in one house, and two or three students were staying together.

This was very good, first of all, no one would notice that he had changed.

So he didn't even want to guess what would happen to him if they knew that his soul had been captured.

He traveled a little by walking and came to the training part where the students were trained. He looked at the students there one by one and looked for anyone matching MC's description.

After a while he was disappointed because there was no Lan weichen.

He left quickly, not wanting to stop here any longer.

This sect is named 'Light of the Immortal', one of the best sects of the right way

It was a sect named '不朽 之 光'.

It could be called the best of the right way.

accordingly, the sect had thousands of students and powerful masters.

It was also divided into many hills.

The hill where huan feng is located was the yueyang hill.

It meant moonlight and peaked at night where the moonlight fell most.

There were many more hills warlight hill

Like the hill of the healing light, the hill of the belovedThere was definitely light next to the name of each hill, he emphasized that they were the right way, they did not pity those who were devilish and they would execute them as soon as they found it.

Now Huan Feng was walking calmly on the moonlight hill and cruising the hill.

Suddenly he heard shouting sounds.

-You didn't do this job properly, do it again.

Another voice was telling me that I was struggling all morning, this sound was more subtle and childish.

Another voice is how you answer brother Wei, you garbage.

Then there was another voice, this one. It was girl voice

Brother Wei, sister Hua, please don't go on Brother Lan. I wanted to help him, so it was a little bad, please don't go over him.

huan feng knew the argument was far ahead, but he heard it very clearly, as if they were arguing next to him.

The girl seemed to be taking things badly, but she kept talking stupid as if she wasn't aware of it.

huan feng started to go where they were, wondering who they were discussing. Maybe the person with the last name Lan could have been MC.

Huan feng immediately took on an expressionless and cold expression and came to the four who were arguing.

What's happening in here?

Huan Feng looked at the four who were silent the moment he arrived, and that's when he realized.

He had indeed found the MC. 

6