Episode 6
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huan feng didn't really believe what is happening today.

He had spoken to his favorite character and even saw his naked body and touched him.

huan feng was bisexual.

He wanted someone he could love.

Men and women were not important.

He had never been in love in his life and wanted to be in love.

The book, The Path to True Immortality, was filled with many beautiful sisters, and it was perfect.

he was handsome, strong and rich.

When he made MC immortal, he would find a few sisters and get married.

Little MC was so cute he wanted to squeeze his cheek, but he couldn't.

He was obviously afraid of him and he had a plan to befriend the MC.

It had to build a good foundation.

Ding

Ding.

System 7945: owner task exists.

Huan feng: duty?

Say it. Now!

Huan feng was excited, it had been 2 days since he arrived and he immediately got used to it.

These things were exciting for him.

He was very bored in his own world and was spending his free time reading books.

Actually, he didn't have much free time.

He did not have friends because he spent his little free time with the book.

He had not met with his family for a very long time, either.

he didn't want to think about them.

Thoughts dropped out of his head, he waited for the task the system would deliver.

System 7945: Accompany the bandit clearing mission in the butterfly town 1 month later and help Huan Feng succeed.

Award: 25 contribution points

Punishment: Lan Weichen being hostile to you.

Huan feng: neee !?

hostility?

The penalty is bad really bad.

Huan Feng shivered for a moment.

If Lan Weichen didn't like him he wouldn't have been able to help him and have a good life, and he couldn't get close to him, and if he really hated him, he could be killed in the future.

The real huan feng was strong yeah but he wasn't.

He did not know how the powers were used.

For God's sake it had come from a modern time to this ancient time. Many people had magical powers. The power in this world was provided by the energy they call Qi, and the power in his world was powered by money or mechanical explosive weapons.

It should have worked.

Thrive.

It should definitely have improved.

The mission of the butterfly town was important.

Lan Weichen, on this mission, the filth got into the hands of the bandits because of Wei Zhen, and he jumped off the cliff to not die and instead of dying he found the ancient book.

Thus, he was strengthened and killed and tortured those who did harm to him.

It was the book that made it bad, but it strengthened it.

So this was one of the turning points of the original book.

Huan Feng was afraid of the punishment, but the prize was also interesting.

It was giving contribution points.

He wanted to ask.

huan feng: what exactly is the system contribution score?

System 7945: owner contribution point is the reward you get when you do the tasks given by the system.

With these awards, you can get what you want.

You can also learn things you do not know and develop further.

their main task is to make Weichen immortal and make his dream come true.

The system explained that you can do everything that is not possible with your contribution points.

Huan Feng was happy then he didn't know what to do and what to want.

He would think about them when he completed the task.

Huan feng wanted to improve, so he went to the training room of the original huan feng.

The house was big but there was a room that was like the sum of the whole house.

.It didn't look big from the outside, but actually the room was expanded with some special methods.

You could do anything with energy in this world.

Also, energy, qi, gave rise to many races with many forms, and it was created by that energy.

He was the ancient peacock.

It was the definition of elegance and beauty.

The minister enchanted everyone.

They were also quite arrogant beings. Male peacocks would be particularly beautiful and loved by the Qi.

At the time, many races wanted to hunt peacocks.

The reason was obvious, they were so perfect.

Every being could form a body with energy and look like a human when it was strengthened, but that would take a long time.

The real huan feng was lucky and acquired a human body 342 years earlier than usual, and his strength was greater than normal.

Of course this power attracted some beings and thus was wounded in his mission.

Actually, he wasn't supposed to die, but the spirit of huan feng was forcibly suppressed and another huan feng came through the system.

So two souls lived in one body. Huan

feng didn't know this, but he would soon have learned it the hard way.

For now, Huan Feng has entered the training room and was studying the memories, studying how it originally developed.

The memories were intact, but Huan Feng realized that some memories were blurry, as if a force didn't want him to learn memories.

After half an hour of examination, huan feng corrected himself and took the lotus position, then did the necessary breathing exercise so that he came into contact with huan feng qi for the first time.

This was very interesting.

it was as if he had slept for hours when very tired or had a good meal when hungry.

He felt fit and happy, it was strange.

He continued to move forward according to the memories.

As huan feng strived to thrive, at another point in the sect, someone was studying an old leather-bound book in his hand, and that person was weichen.

The leather-bound book was so old that it had obviously been read many times, and it had pearly inscriptions in it.

each letter seemed to carry a power.

Weichen smelled a pleasant scent from the book.

It was intoxicating

It was like a combination of the smell of rain and haitang flowers falling on the ground in the spring.

It was unique.

It was the best that Lan Weichen had ever smelled.

Weichen didn't want to get carried away by the scent, but when the scent hit his nose, the image of Huan Feng was coming to mind.

A tall, graceful man. Body lines were proportional and precise.

He had a mysterious aura.

His long black hair was like silk.

She had white and shiny skin.

It looked so soft.

He looked flawless, there was no mistake, the more you looked, the more he looked.

The unique scent of this unique man was spreading around.

the man did not seem to notice or care.

Weichen did not want to think and continued reading the book.

After 2 hours, he had finished the book and went into meditation.

His jumbled meridians and inner wounds had healed, but now he began to develop himself as a genius.

He had quickly reached the 6th level of the qi realm.

He took care of this in as little as 3 hours.

Going from nothing to level 6 was mind-blowing.

It was a level 6 acre. It represented the transition from the middle stage to the summit.

Realms

Qi realm

Basic building realm

Nucleus kingdom

Newborn

Core

Split the soul

Remedy

Half immortal

Immortal realm

There was. there were 9 realms and they were divided into 9 levels within themselves.

It was divided into 3 parts as the beginning, middle and peak.

1-3 were the beginning, 4-6 intermediate and 7-9 peak levels. These were separated within themselves, of course, this was not our topic.

huan feng was actually half immortal in the middle stage.

When he was wounded, his strength fell and soul splitting seemed like a middle stage.

Of course, the current Huan feng, on the other hand, could make the most of power in the neonatal stage, that is, he was weak.

He had to understand power.

Lan weichen, on the other hand, decided to stop meditation when he reached the initial stage of level 6 in the realm of qi-gathering, and he had to digest the force.

Also his first job tomorrow was to find his senior brother, huan feng, to thank him and give him a gift to show his gratitude.

So he got up from t he ground and decided to go to the sect's bazaar.

he had little to no money, but he would still look in hopes of finding something.

1