Episode 7
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Original the way to the immortaly

A man was advancing in one of the best sects of the righteous path called 'Light of the Immortal'.

Despite his slow progress, it was clear that great power was hiding in every step.

Blood was dripping from the sword in his hand.

the surroundings were filled with the smell of burnt corpses and blood.

There were shattered and burnt bodies everywhere.

The man waved the sword in his hand and threw the blood dripping from the smooth surface of the sword.

now the sword in the man's hand glowed in a devilish way.

The man was walking around the cult as if he were walking through the park.

He seemed to know the place very well.

He didn't care about the bodies he stepped on. He looked at everyone with disgust.

This sect, which once seemed blessed by the light of a true Immortal, now seemed to have taken over by a demon, its former sacredness was gone.

In the past, lush trees and herbs were withered or shed.

Wherever the man passed, creatures wanted to escape.

He had a black aura around him and polluted the holy air.

The man continued to move forward.

Now he had reached the 'moonlight' hill, one of the best hills of the order.

This hill was the most moonlight and was more beautiful than the other hills.

Now the light of the moon illuminated the corpses.

It was a terrifying sight.

This hill looked worse than the general condition of the cult.

This guy was Ian Weichen.

this hill was the hill he was once a student.

The man grinned wide. He strode hard through the shattered bodies.

Crack.

A body stepped on its head and the owner's skull was broken.

Cerebral fluid flowed through the crack.

There was a disgusting smell of decay as he entered the hilltop, and there were crying and moaning sounds from inside.

The silence of the sect was not valid here.

He moved towards a beautiful house.

This house was the only decent house in the cult.

It seemed carefully guarded.

Lan Weichen came home and came to the back of the house where the poles were located.

A few people were hung from the poles.

His arms, feet, nose, and eyes were cut and carved, but they were still alive.

They had become human sticks.

their ears were good, which was for them to hear what Ian Weichen said.

But there was another man on the poles, this man was the only thing that looked sacred compared to the surroundings.

Her aura shone with a divine light.

it also had a mysterious air.

this person was dressed all white.

Although there was no wind, his jet black hair was waving.

Two opposing people looked at each other.

Lan weichen frowned and clenched the sword in his hand.

He acted like he was going to a great war. Then he spoke.

Will you save them?

The mysterious man smiled softly, and his cold gaze flashed a little.

It looked very nice.

That person was huan feng.

He gave Lan Weichen a scornful glance and spoke.

-rescue! Does not interest me. Said

Ian Weichen was taken aback.

He seemed to be waiting for him in front of the poles.

His speech surprised him, and he was very tense.

If they fought, it was not clear who would win.

Huan Feng began to speak.

- He said you disappointed me.

Ian Weichen frowned well and could not understand what he meant.

The person in front of him had always been mysterious and dangerous.

He was strong, but his uncertain strength made him more dangerous, now this man who did not contact anyone was telling him he was disappointed.

Huan Feng continued.

-I thought you'd be stronger.

You disappointed me, he said, “You can't beat me, I will crush an insect like you with one finger.

Lan weichen was listening to huan feng without speaking. If it was normal, he would jump and smash on that person, but he was not in a normal situation.

He took a deep breath and slowly let out his mouth to calm down.

- It doesn't interest me if you're disappointed, don't interfere with my business Huan feng!

Huan Feng didn't even frown.

It was like a bug was buzzing around him.

Lan weichen did not even substitute human beings.

Huan Feng looked at Ian Weichen.

He just looked.

Then he spoke in a cold voice and manner.

-We'll meet again, I have plans for you. That's when we have a lot of fun with you, human !!

huan feng disappeared in an instant.

Lan Weichen's eyes widened.

What do you mean they would meet again!?

Plan!? He had a plan on him, and that made him feel used up.

Human said.! So huan feng was not human ?!

this would get even more complicated.

.

.

.

Present tense

Huan feng was meditating in a calm manner.

He was trying to gain control over his power.

He didn't know if there would be trouble with implementation, but theoretically he could.

Although huan feng was a little naive, he was not stupid and talented.

System 7945 had given it its first mission.

This system had given itself a task through man weichen.

Huan Feng was thinking about the book he was reading while in meditation called The Path to True Immortality.

A moment later, a chapter in the book came to mind.

This was the part where weichen slaughtered the cult and hung it next to his master's house, where he came across Huan feng when he came to check out a few people.

There was an interesting conversation between the two of them. It was actually their first conversation.

When he thought of Feng now, he actually felt that something was missing from the book. It was as if the book was left unfinished.

He didn't realize it while reading. He had read the book chapter by chapter and of course the details in some parts were gone, now when he examined the whole book in general with details, there was a great conspiracy.

huan feng had mentioned that he had a plan for Ian Weichen, but after he disappeared he never appeared again.

Of course, when he examined the book a little more, there were some other interesting and strange parts.

Why did women who loved or fell in love with Lan Weichen suddenly show great enmity?

.In fact, Ian Weichen had never mistreated women at all, and although he developed a devilish personality because he was working on a bad book, he was never an extremely terrible person.

Rarely would it be bad, which was for revenge. Now there was one more interesting part.

The women accused Ian Weichen of harming their families.

Lan weichen didn't understand it at the time, but Huan feng had a sentence from the book.

He was also a young man named Na rem who came to save his brother from evil.

Nalanran was his sister and one of the MC's beloved wives.

The sentence was the mysterious disappearance of na rem, who came to save her sister.

As a reader he had asked the author in the comments but received no reply.

Then he thought it would be explained later, but it wasn't explained, and then huan feng had forgotten.

Although he returned to the book a few more times, he did not actually read every page, but read a few pages he liked.

Ding ding

System 7945: You have discovered a secret conspiracy with!

New task!

Accept or reject

Time limit: no.

A window popped up at once.

huan feng started. He said there was a task in the window in front of him.

Could it be a secret mission?

He clicked Accept.

Quest: You discovered the vulnerabilities of the original book and discovered a hidden conspiracy.

Solve the conspiracy.

gain access to hidden parts of the book.

Award: 250 contribution points

Penalty: unknown.

Huan Feng looked at the reward, then the punishment. He had already accepted this post.

Bir an sinirlendi ve sistem ona tuzak kurdu.

Bu bilinmeyen ceza görevini yerine getirmiş olsaydı, kabul etmezdi. Bilinmeyen ceza can sıkıntısıydı.

Bazen bu sistemin aslında arkadaş canlısı bir düşman olduğunu düşünüyordu. Sonra aşırı düşündüğünü fark etti.

Ödül çok iyiydi ve görevde bazı tuzaklar olabileceğini düşündürüyordu.

o zaman kendini korumak için daha çok çalışmalıydı.

Huan Feng meditasyona geri döndü.

2