Episode 12
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huan feng had begun executing his plan, and Lan weichen was confused.

Everything was like a dream.

In her dreams, she saw that someone sincerely helped her and loved her.

Now it was real.

Lan Weichen was really embarrassed but happy.

Lan weichen: Senior brother then I'll be under your custody.

Huan feng: Hmm, .. Then you ...

Just plug and play.

Huan Feng's speech was interrupted by the door click sound.

Huan Feng was angry and wanted to say something, but he stopped speaking.

A noise was heard outside the door.

Sir, I will accompany you to the dining room.

Huan Feng immediately lifted the barrier he had set up.

-Come in.

He opened the door and stepped in, then bowed down and said, 'The meal is ready, sir.

Huan feng: I want to eat my food here so make me dinner for 3 and a good tea, bring it here. Said.

He had said it coldly because he was really angry about the interruption of his speech, of course the maid hadn't heard anything because of the barrier inside.

Maid: Okay sir, I'll bring it right now.

After the maid left, Huan Feng Lan turned to Weichen and spoke.

-Weichen, you are very thin so you have to eat a lot. If you want to get stronger, you have to take care of your body.

If you don't, you wouldn't be different from a lousy vase that doesn't know when to break. Developing everything in a balanced way is the basis for ascension.

This is the first lesson I taught you understand this well, think about it now, after this assignment you will move into my house. As far as I know, you don't stay in any house. We will start the lessons the day after we return to the sect. I do not admit weakness, prepare yourself now.

Because he said your training will be really violent.

When he finished this speech, a slight smile appeared on his face.

When Lan Weichen saw the smile on Huan Feng's face, a shiver spread over his body.

It was unknown what would happen to him, and the meaning of smiling would be hellish education awaiting him.

During an incense time, the maid had arrived with a tray of food in her hand.

It was served with a variety of dishes and a cup of tea.

Huan Feng took the cup of tea from the maid serving the meal, and the tray was laid on the table.

The servant left the food tray on the table and bent down in front of Huuan Feng and left the room.

Huan feng said to eat his food.

Lan weichen got up from his bed and moved to the table.

Gurullll Gürrr .. Gurull ..

Lan weichen felt embarrassed.

his stomach rumbled.

He gently looked at Huan Feng, not looking at him and pretending not to hear.

He understood that he was acting this way, so as not to embarrass him, because with the strength he had, he could not hear.

Lan weichen felt grateful.

decided he would definitely help him in the future

The future had changed once more, and no one was even aware of it.

...

..

.

.

Night

It was getting dark. The eerie air surrounding the butterfly town intensified.

The coldness and ominous energy that shook the human bone had increased with the arrival of the night, and none of the students had the courage to go out.

Except for 1 person.

Huan Feng was the only person outside at the darkest time of the night.

With his glowing white sword in his hand, his white clothes almost glowed and attracted attention.

Someone looking from afar would have seen the image of an Immortal in ominousness.

Huan Feng's face looked cold and serious.

He had gripped his sword tightly. the tension covered his whole body.

This was the first time he was doing this kind of thing.

It was only a month since he came to the book, and all he did was walk around and meditate.

The fact that he was going to put what he knew into action excited and scared him, but he had to do it.

In the original book, the students could not drive the evil spirit away, and then another senior from the sect came to deal with the evil spirit.

all it had to do was attack with an opposing force.

Evil to good, holy power to evil power.

An opposing force can do great harm or neutralize each other.

so it was important to determine which one would prevail, and you should have added more power.

Huan feng wasn't sure he could do it, but he had to because he was the Ancient Peacock Huan feng. If he didn't, he might face a huge backlash.

His lineage was blessed with power and arrogance, he must always be the winner, even if he cannot win, he must prevent losing. Otherwise, his lineage could lose its influence. had lived too much and could turn into dust in an instant.

Huan Feng shed the bad thoughts from his mind and began to move towards where the ominous energy was most concentrated in the dark of the night.

Tap tap tap.

He felt as if the soil under his feet was softening.

What is this!?

Was it a cemetery where he came from ?!

He thought he would meet the evil spirit somewhere around, but now he came from a cemetery.

in short, the evil spirit must have been a human soul demonized over time.

He did not go when he was supposed to go the other way, and this world must have remained in spirit form as well. Over time, the soul must have gone mad and turned into an evil spirit with the energy of many dead.

If a soul had an unfinished business or was badly dead, the probability of an evil spirit emerging would be high.

This was not something that could be seen in every soul, because beliefs and traditions continued in this world.

People were holding ceremonies for the deceased and they burned paper money so that they could live well in their destination and marry the dead to other dead people so that they would not be aloneit was difficult for a deceased to be an evil spirit, and even more difficult for an evil spirit to be a demonThey believed in gods and entrusted their spirits to them, and the gods sent their attendants and escorted them to their destination in the spirit.

Evil spirits had to eat plenty of human spirits while in the process of demonization, and had to stop in graveyards and feed on ominous energy.

When this process was continued for a long time, they gained great power and even formed a body for themselves.

When Huan Feng came to the grave, he realized that the evil spirit was quite troubled.

He studied the tomb for a while, the thick fog covering the cemetery made it impossible for normal people to see, but huan feng could see clearly.

He began to circulate the lineage and qi in his body in order to see and to feel better.

His eyes glowed in a honey yellow color, and the lens in his eyes melted.

His vision increased 10 times at a time. He studied the cemetery to the smallest detail.

Far ahead there was someone at the end of the cemetery.

Sometimes she looks transparent and sometimes she's a demon with her bloody skin.

There was no doubt that he was the evil spirit.

huan feng concealed his presence without the slightest sound and quickly moved to the cemetery.

It would be less terrifying if the dead were screaming, but it was very quiet.

He went deep into the cemetery.

He was only 10 steps away from the evil spirit.

the evil spirit was making no noise, and it did not seem to notice it either.

Huan feng might have gotten the upper hand if he had suddenly attacked, but he chose to follow him.

The evil spirit was standing in front of a lonely tombstone at the end of the cemetery.

it seemed to be separated from other tombstones. It was like the grave of a person that no one wanted.

It was a little strange, huan feng knew nothing about the evil spirit, that is the story that caused a human soul to turn into an evil soul. The author did not tell.

He knew the formation process, but did not know this spirit.

He was like someone who radiates a feeling of loneliness.

Huan Feng didn't want to attack.

He decided to act like a normal person.

He slowly moved towards the soul, making step sounds.

She was getting a little older with every step of the way, it was a little trick from the original to maintain this look.

After 10 steps he became an old man of 70-80 years.

He came to the soul and called out in a shaky old voice, who was there.

the evil spirit turned to the old man with a terrible expression.

Huan Feng, an old man, struggled not to react.

He had to pretend he couldn't see it because of the fog.

-A-ah, who's there ?!

The evil spirit stopped when he saw an old man before him.

a meaningless sadness appeared in his eyes.

He started looking like a completely normal soul.

The soul soon turned into a 13-year-old little girl.

Huan Feng was shocked.

Was it a girl in 13 stones, the evil spirit that devoured these people?

the little girl called out.

-Yeah, don't you know why are you here this is a cemetery?

-Huan feng: I-I know, but I came for my granddaughter's grave, but I couldn't find this-find-because of s-sis y-.

The intense sadness that covered the little girl's eyes, the longing began to return.

-Old, it is dangerous to come to the cemetery at night, come tomorrow morning, you would be dead if an evil spirit came across you.

Huan Feng was surprised at the little girl he knew was an evil spirit. Wasn't he aware that he was also an evil spirit? What about the emotions in his face and eyes ?!

He decided to speak.

-I-I-miss my T-grandson. He was like se-you-in, too.

Her eyes were full of sadness, yet she didn't say anything.

huan feng was curious about the story that caused him to come to this, so he decided to ask.

-G-girl, why are you here-so?

The evil spirit looked at the old man, resembled his own grandfather for a moment, so he decided to tell him.

1