Abused for labour- Part 1
1.6k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A year passed after Frozen Milk finally made it to the mountain with the protagonist. To his surprise, his protagonist decided to stay with him and practise with the monks. However, Frozen Milk wasn't happy about this.

How come his protagonist was that easily accepted and the head even made an exception of bending the rule that said only monks were able to receive the training? His protagonist didn't even need to become a monk but could stay for a year and get exclusive training!

Yet, Frozen Milk had to beg, get on his knees, cling onto the head's legs and cry so his snot tainted every trouser the head owned, cooked, did chores, basically was a walking sign that said "Abuse me. I do labour for free" until the monk accepted him as a monk after a month of this ordeal!

Fuck, how was this fair? Even if his protagonist was the protagonist wasn't that too much of a discrimination? Wasn't the gap too big?

Frozen Milk's spite grew whenever he saw the head. He was a damn cannon fodder just like Frozen Milk himself. How dare he pride himself so high? Just because he was the head monk?

In less than a year, his protagonist already surpassed ten times the strength the head had. When the head and the other monks witnessed this, they all rolled on the floor crying. It was only then Frozen Milk felt insanely good and towered over them with a mocking smile.

"See this? That's the protagonist! OP af and who created him? Yes, the all-mighty, invincible me! The author, the god of this world, bow before me!"

Frozen Milk's ego made another appearance as he laughed at the despairing monks as if he was the one who reduced them to rolling pinballs. On the other hand, Frozen Milk's strength was fairly average. He was a fast learner though and it skyrocketed his arrogance again.

Whenever Frozen Milk went through a humble phase it wouldn't last long because he pitied himself too much for being humble so the moment an opportunity, no matter how small or ridiculous, came to praise himself, he leeched onto it like a parasite and the brain cells he lost from it only increased his overblown patheticness.

His protagonist made things even worse. At first, Frozen Milk was hateful towards him because of the preferential treatment he got and even though the sentiment of wanting to protect and save the protagonist from his bad ending still lingered, he couldn't help but try to sabotage his protagonist.

However, as gullible and good-hearted his protagonist was, he constantly cheered and for some reason sincerely rooted for Frozen Milk. His deep support and admiration for him stabbed him right into his black heart until all the blood poured out and finally coloured his beating organ to a normal red.

Frozen Milk adored his protagonist and swore he'd do anything he could to not let his protagonist down and prevent him from meeting his author protagonist.

It was finally the day when Frozen Milk and his protagonist set out to their journey and mission to unify the world.

They cleared the first stage: Training.

The second stage was to level and gear up, the stage afterwards was to find a group of people who would fight alongside them.

They were on their way to the water capital yet it suddenly dawned on Frozen Milk.

Half-way there he asked his protagonist, "Do you have money?"

Like a puppy, his protagonist shook his head.

"Damn! How the hell are we supposed to buy weapons and armour? You're the protagonist how can you not be rich?"

"What are you talking about?" his protagonist was clueless.

Damn, Frozen Milk this hateful character cursed himself and wished he could throw himself into an abyss that'd magically let him become a good writer in order to fix all the effed-up shit he wrote.

He made the protagonist a bloody skint beggar who didn't even have money so he could become the personification of the saying "from rags to riches."

Why couldn't he produce something better? Cliché after cliché after bloody cliché.

"Then how are we supposed to get money?" Frozen Milk grabbed his protagonist and shook him as if hoped money would drop out of his ass this way.

"I thought it was obvious we'd work," his protagonist smiled and the sun immediately retreated in the face of its loss against the brightness the protagonist exuded.

"Obvious?"

Of course, it'd be obvious for a goody shoe like you but this twisted old man here isn't as straight as you to be wasting his bloody time working! I'm not a morally good person! I steal ok? I steal and steal and scam the hell out of people!

Where the hell would work get you? To the end of the lower spectrum barely passing into the average one? How much would work give you? Not enough! Blackmail, scam, kidnap, robbery, that's where the money is!

Frozen Milk screamed and screamed in his head. He realised more than anyone else what a corrupted bastard he was, but he wasn't wrong! What would being moral give you? A slap on your cheek and a tongue down your butthole!

If only he still had his money! In addition to all the free labour, Frozen Milk had to do to get accepted, the head also forced Frozen Milk to bribe him with money not only for him but for the protagonist too!

He didn't even want to bribe that monk! Who asked him to bribe someone as virtuous as a monk? The fucking head of the monks! When Frozen Milk understood the head's implication, he was ready to tear down the mountain and try to slowly but brutally shove it up the head's ass!

Of course, no one, not even the monks could virtually free themselves of their desires and greed for worldly and material goods! Frozen Milk wanted to cry, he was fed up with the world he created. All the hard-earned money by being a scum was lost and he didn't even become OP!

Frozen Milk sulked quietly and followed his protagonist down the mountain.

"Frozen Milk are you still not liking the idea of working? It's what everyone naturally has to do," his protagonist played the parental role.

Of course, Frozen Milk didn't like it! If he wanted to work, he would've become your typical average salaryman instead of avoiding it by becoming a secluded writer who never left this damn room! A true, full-fledged proud NEET! Fuck, there was nothing to be proud of!

"How did you get the idea I wouldn't like it?" Frozen Milk and his protagonist were in an airship.

"Because you've been muttering how you hate work like you were chanting a dark spell."

"Hahaha! No, no, no- It's not like this. I'm looking forward to our journey!"

"That's great! Me too! Frozen Milk, I'm so glad to have you," his protagonist's big eyes sparkled as he took Frozen Milk's hands in his.

Was this a damn gay film? Yet Frozen Milk didn't retract his hands, he knew it would hurt his protagonist's feelings.

Now he became self-aware he called his protagonist, his protagonist instead by his name. Why didn't he call his protagonist by his name...

Prota

Because his protagonist's damn name was just a short version of protagonist!

Frozen Milk slapped himself for coming up with a stupid name and felt terribly bad for Prota... he had the fate of having Frozen Milk as his author and-

"Attention, we will be shortly arriving at the capital."

The announcement interrupted Frozen Milk's train of thoughts.

Frozen Milk got ready and looked out of the window. The capital was huge, even bigger than the neutral island.

32