The entrance of the tsun- another scum!
1.2k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From afar, behind a corner Frozen Milk narrowed his eyes at Glimpse Water and his gang of friends. Frozen Milk was astonished, how come his author was so popular? Something wasn't right! Of course, Glimpse Water's supposed friends were just a bunch of hooligans who loved to wreck chaos.

Frozen Milk was even more surprised as his system remained silent. Did it stop wanting to have a showdown with Glimpse Water's system? He had no idea what would go on in a machine's mind.

A sense of pride overcame him and he even became a bit giddy. For the past days, Glimpse Water didn't even notice him stalking, no, spying him out like this.

Frozen Milk thought how his powers went up. His book was fairly normal, there wasn't anything overcomplicated and complex like a certain stupid cultivation stuff. Ok, that meant that the humans in his story could become stronger and more durable than normal humans.

Their senses were more honed too. So, Frozen Milk was astonished he was able to mask his presence or that Glimpse Water's skills weren't developed enough to sense someone following him.

Yet like always, Frozen Milk was too deluded and utterly stupid. His system rolled its eyes at the stupidity of its host once it peeked into his mind.

Frozen Milk moved and awoke from his trance as Glimpse Water said goodbye to his lackeys and continued alone. It didn't seem like Glimpse Water was doing anything suspicious and Frozen Milk was starting to get exhausted trailing after him. The walk seemed to go on forever.

Then finally Glimpse Water stood still and Frozen Milk opened his mouth in awe. They arrived in a place further away from the centre of the city. It was a breathtaking, quiet, little spot full of nature. The grassy ground was surrounded by a circle of waterfalls. Only the entrance wasn't wet.

For a while, Frozen Milk watched Glimpse Water stand in the middle of this secret place. All hairs on his neck stood up as he intensively shot confused glances at Glimpse Water's back.

Frozen Milk truly thought Glimpse Water was reciting a spell, using dark magic, preparing sacrifices and completely forgot that this magic shit didn't exist in this world. It just showed how little faith he had in his author and how he didn't trust him in the slightest bit.

Suddenly, Glimpse Water turned around and his blue eyes met Frozen Milk's. They stared at each other for a while until Glimpse Water opened his filthy yet attractive mouth. Frozen Milk once again was green with envy, how in the world did his author become such a handsome guy?

"I've been wondering why you keep following me, you lunatic. At least be a hot babe or make a hot babe be the one to follow me."

'Lunatic', this word stabbed Frozen Milk right into his abdomen. He was the one assigning labels onto others and not be the one on the receiving end!

His view of his author continued to drop further and further.

"Hot babe! Youngster, do you even have the slightest bit of decency in you? Since when did you turn into this chara-" Frozen Milk stopped his oncoming waterfall that would make the surrounding waterfalls tremble before its unique kind.

He had to recollect himself. Glimpse Water knew he was following him? From the beginning?

"From the dumb look on your face, I can guess you thought I wouldn't notice. Tell me," Glimpse Water's tall figure approached him,

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?"

Frozen Milk's mind went into a dangerous direction. The way his author behaved right now, perfectly fit the cliché suitors in otome games! Right, it was the cold type of guy who'd insult the heroine at every available opportunity!

But in truth, he cared for her more than anyone else. It was the all-time favourite, heated divide of a trope. Either you like it or hate it. It was.... Tsundere!

Glimpse Water had no idea he was just packaged as a tsundere. If he knew, heaven forbid his OOC character! Glimpse Water wasn't a tsundere by no means. He was just a scum like Frozen Milk.

Frozen Milk assigned a scum the label of a tsundere. It was an insult to all tsundere, but it was a compliment to scums like Frozen Milk. In other words, Frozen Milk found another opportunity to praise himself.

"I'm talking to you!" Glimpse Water was now close enough and grabbed him by the arm.

"Are you too dumb to listen?" he poked Frozen Milk ungently on the forehead.

Frozen Milk snapped back to reality and quickly shook his head. What was wrong with his mind?

"Who were you calling a youngster? You look as old as me?"

"I've more years of experience and cultivated aura than you!" Frozen Milk defended himself.

"Ah? What nonsense are you blabbering? Hold on," Glimpse Water brought his face even closer to Frozen Milk.

Their noses touched and Frozen Milk could feel the hint of warmth on his cheek. Why did he always find himself in situations like these?

"You look familiar," as Glimpse Water tried to figure him out, Frozen Milk's eyes popped out of his head.

He wanted to free himself and pick up his eyes from the ground to put them back on but had no chance. He was a blind fish caught in a net.

"It's you! The shameless guy who accused me of harassing a hot babe!"

It was the protagonist, not me! And calling her a hot babe is already harassment!

Glimpse Water stepped back and sized him up. Another uncomfortable feeling overtook Frozen Milk, he didn't like it at all when his characters tried to investigate him. He was their creator! He should be the one to look down on his creations! And not the other way around, again!

"I'm just going to casually leave," Frozen Milk's futile attempts to escape was stopped by the violent hand that grabbed his shoulder.

"Where you think you're going?" Glimpse Water towered over him and a bad premonition filled Frozen Milk's senseless head.

Couldn't heaven just once be merciful to him? He did nothing to court death like this every day, so why was the grim reaper so relentless on chasing him?

Dude just take some days off! Hell, take some holidays! You need it, have you seen your skin? Pale white! Get some sun! Fly to Spain or wherever and enjoy your time at the beach! Stop trying to lure people to death!

"I just need to pee," an excuse turned out to be a disgrace.

"Just pee here, there's enough water to flush your pee away. C'mon," Glimpse Water dropped Frozen Milk next to the waterfall.

Fuck! I'm already shameful enough!!

Glimpse Water stood next to Frozen Milk and waited.

"What are you waiting for?"

Frozen Milk was nervous.

"Hurry up and pee already. I've things to talk with you," his author became a tyrant that enjoyed people's embarrassment.

"I don't want to."

"Ha? Pee!" Glimpse Water impatiently grabbed his trousers and wanted to pull them down.

Frozen Milk was never violated like this. His sense of danger immediately heightened and yet Glimpse Water was too strong and with a flop, Frozen Milk's trousers dropped down.

"Take it out and pee."

Frozen Milk's nightmare, no- trauma came back. He still remembered his shameful death. His cracked open skull and corpse must be still laying on the bathroom floor, decaying since almost two years! Did time flow the same?

Frozen Milk didn't want to pee!

"If you don't take it out yourself, I'll do it."

"Why did you turn out like this? Why are you bullying me?" tears streamed down Frozen Milk's face as he grabbed his meat and polluted the waterfall.

He forced and forced the yellow water out while trying to remain conscious and not think about his death. His stinky liquid mixed with the pureness of the environment and if the people would know about this taboo, they'd have burnt Frozen Milk to a crisp and scattered his ashes over an abyss of pee. He'd die a second time like this.

Glimpse Water just watched satisfied.

"Pervert!" Frozen Milk hissed.

"I don't get off to guys and your thing's way too small. Now come here."

Not only was Frozen Milk's dignity sullied, his manhood had to take this death blow too.

Glimpse Water walked to the middle again. Frozen Milk followed him. He received a huge blow and couldn't properly register anything anymore. All he knew was, he hated his author even more! Humiliating someone had an end, the boundary was clearly overstepped by Glimpse Water!

Glimpse Water had no remorse but when he looked at Frozen Milk his expression was complicated.

"You ain't a hot beauty but I suppose you're even more important than that. I know who you are."

Frozen Milk stepped away, was he found out? Was he going to die?

28