Bad Feeling
958 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was pitch black. It was silent. An obtrusive, unswerving drive full of rage, devoid of mercy suffocated Frozen Milk.

He opened his eyes and gasped, yet nothing but the darkness, nothing but the silence surrounded him.

He couldn't even hear his own breathing. Frozen Milk grew anxious. Was his system playing a trick on him?

Suddenly, traction surged through his body, a fraction split his view and in the far, very far Frozen Milk could see a dark sky full of grey ominous clouds all towering over a small island.

This small island looked as if charcoal pieces had rained from the sky and rearranged themselves into black crystal mountains and in the mid of this bizarre place, a person sat with something that was golden and illuminated the black place with a bright colour.

And from the mid, Frozen Milk could clearly see, black strands, a never-ending thread to be spun. He took a step forwards and the whole place trembled under his weight and audacity. He halted.

His mind was in a frenzy and in shambles, he wanted to go crazy, he wanted to scream yet he could hear nothing, see nothing but only this far, far away place that was like a small speck of dust in his vision. He couldn't even feel anything.

He was afraid, tremendously frightened, it was a completely different feeling than being on the verge of death. This was true pure hell, all his senses were cut off and he was slowly driven to madness until a piercing stab threw him to the ground.

It was nothing physical but it came from that person. He was sure that person, that person looked at him.

Directly at him. They saw him, they found out he saw.

He knew this danger, this was-

Frozen Milk ripped his eyes open and stared at the all-familiar ceiling.

"Host! Host!"

"System," Frozen Milk weakly mumbled.

"Host successfully recovered and extracted from an unknown place. Host, please tell system where you were."

"It was not a dream...?"

"No, host's subconsciousness disappeared. System couldn't detect it. System had to erase host and bring him back. Where was host?"

Frozen Milk heard a ton of emotions in his system's voice and he almost despaired at the thought what he just went through was real. It was neither a prank of his system nor was it a nightmare.

He rang for air, he couldn't breathe, he felt like he was back at that place.

"Host! Please take some small breaths and calm yourself! Host should not force himself. System will search for host's mind until then please rest."

All of a sudden, Frozen Milk could hear calming, peaceful music in his mind that lulled him slowly into a dreamless sleep.

He couldn't hear his system's beeping but he was grateful that his system seemed to care for him.

"Host? System has detected danger and successful witness what host went through. System will prepare to fight the abnormality! ... Host?"

Frozen Milk was already asleep.

"Host, please rest assured. System won't let you experience this again. The system will start the extraction of the memory. Host will not be able to remember it anymore. Please, rest."

A bar appeared and slowly reached 100%.

Frozen Milk 's memory of that mysterious place was erased.

***

"Do you always have to rub it in my face? You're the protagonist, this ain't it?"

"What? Why are you always talking about those weird things?" Prota was confused but continued to cuddle himself next to Frozen Milk. Glimpse Water's eyebrows twitched.

"Stop getting so close to fa- him!"

"You're just jealous," Prota smirked and touched Frozen Milk's face. He caressed his cheeks and deep inside Prota a burning sensation threatened to take over him. He wanted to kiss him, touch him and make him his.

Glimpse Water, on the other hand, was shocked at this hidden side of Prota. Prota wasn't all that naïve and innocent, he was actually a wolf hidden in sheep's clothing!

Glimpse Water immediately ripped Prota away from Frozen Milk as the latter tried to bring his face closer and closer, suggesting something far too atrocious for Glimpse Water to accept. If anyone was going to kiss his father first, it'd be him! And only him!

"What's going on?" Frozen Milk finally woke up but he felt extremely groggy and a pulsating headache took away all the energy left in him wanting to live.

"Frozen Milk."

"Father!"

Prota glared at Glimpse Water, yet Glimpse Water didn't care and approached Frozen Milk but was kicked away by Prota. Thus those two wrestled on the ground trying to gain dominance over the other.

Yet Frozen Milk didn't notice any of it as he was still struggling to get a proper grip on himself. His body shuddered and it was frighteningly cold. He wrapped himself in the blanket and mindlessly stared at Prota and Glimpse Water.

The two of them immediately stopped when they saw Frozen Milk wrapped up like that. It was too adorable and they wanted to pinch his cheeks, embrace him and feed him all the delicacies in the world.

Frozen Milk right now seemed very vulnerable, what if Prota or Glimpse Water would take advantage of that? Who would be the one to receive this blessing?

This thought crept into their minds but they instantly shook their head to throw these thoughts out. They couldn't force themselves on him like that.

Prota approached Frozen Milk but Glimpse Water grabbed his ankle and Prota fell face down on the ground. Prota turned around and wanted to kick Glimpse Water in his face when Frozen Milk suddenly panted.

"Frozen Milk!" Prota rushed to his side.

27