Transmigrated part2
164 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Her mother-in-law was informed  of what she had planned ,she was afraid Liu wei will ruin all her plans and she intended to end her life and interrupt her thoughts of entering the palace. So she conspired with Liu Wei's maid to push her in the pond and make it seem like it was an accident   Unexpectedly Liu Weirong, who was drowning this time, came back to life. 

  
  Liu Weirong rubbed her eyebrows feeling a headache, but didn't expect to have a stubble. When reading the novel, it was only mention in a short paragraph. 
  
  It turned out that Liu Weirong was also a v hidden master, but unfortunately she lost to the villain. 
  
  "This third young lady is too restless and careless, even  her maidservant has betrayed her.." But this also gave her a wake-up call. Now the world she is in is a real world, can't Follow the ideas in the novel, otherwise she will die. 
  
  Her drowning is just a prelude. A few days later, there will be a drama to speed up her death. Liu Weirong  forehead is faintly painful and irritable. 
  
  Daddy, it's not that I didn't think about running away. Now the yard where she lives is estimated to have been monitored. Whether you can go out is still a problem. Even if you escape, whether you can survive is also a problem. 
  
  She is a weak woman. It seems that the owner of this body is exquisite and beautiful in the novel. She is the daughter of a dead second wife. The mother of this body is the  second wife Zhao of the Liufu master. But she is a little worse than the madam, but it's a pity that she only had a daughter and died when Liu Weirong was five years old.
  
  Liu Weirong became a child without a mother, but because she was born to a wife, her status was only a little lower than Liu Xia eldest daughter status, and much better than those children who were born from concubines. 
  
  But Liu Weirong struggled secretly and secretly studied with an old Momo for a few years. She was good at playing chess, calligraphy, painting and calligraphy. Even if she tried her best to hide, with her traitor maid Xiao Cui, her mother-in-law knew. She was much better than her daughter due to the help of the old momo
  
  No wonder the madam will ruin Liu Weirong before the draft. 
  
  Rubbing her brows, she thought for a long time. 
  
  The first is to ensure her innocence and safety, and to endure  for ten days after then the draft will officially start. 
  
  Judging from the dangerous situation of Liu Weirong in Liufu, it is difficult. 
  
  Her biggest advantage now is to predict the plot, although it is only a rough plot, after all, it is only a novel, not so detailed, but at least she knows the true face of those people, just look at her a cannon fodder with gold fingers who still died. You can't fight to make your own sky. 
  
  With such a thought, she felt a little nervous in her heart. 
  
  I remembered that she had never seen the appearance of this body. The setting in the novel is that this body is beautiful, but it is not comparable to Liu Xiangya. Liu Xiangya is a main daughter. She looks gentle, with a trace of strong and brave heroic halo. 
  
  After all, she is the original heroine of the author, and she has a golden finger 
  
  To be honest, she really doesn't want to figh with Liu Xiangya. She just predicted the plot in advance. The general direction known. As for the details, she is not clear. 
  
  She is a house lady, and she has no way to fight. She is incomparable to Liu Xiangya, an ancient palace master who has a halo of heroine. 
  
  Only by going to the palace can get rid of the maid’s control. It’s not bad to “care for the elderly” in the palace... 
  
  As for competing, it’s not necessary. She doesn’t want to die early. Anyway, there will be so many emperor concubines. 
  
  After this decision, Liu Weirong gave herself a cheering smile!
  
  Must be selected! 
  
  Looking at the strange face in the mirror, Liu Weirong was determined. 
  
  This body is about 13 or 14 years old. To be precise, this body is already 14 years old, and Liu Xiangya is 15 years old. Although her face is somewhat immature, she is still a beauty. 
  
  This body is well developed and exquisite. 
  
  After a moment of scrutiny, she walked to the window and opened the window slightly. A sudden breeze blew in, causing her to tremble, and she was immediately awake. 
  
  "Liu Xiangya, Madam..." Liu Weirong whispered lowly, and there was a trace of hope for the future.




future.

1