The female lead pt1
125 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Liu Xiangya gently raised the corner of her lips, and entered with a few servants following her. The voice came before the person arrived. 
  
  "Third sister, are you angry because elder sister didn't rush to see you in time? I learned from the doctor that you are okay, i've make your favorite pastry!" The voice is gentle and watery, It's very sweet to hear. 

  
  Liu Weirong frowned and took a deep breath before looking up at this 'big sister'. At this time, Liu Xiangya was wearing a lake green dress and her hair was simply pull and pinned with a flower hairpin looking elegant and beautiful. 
  
  A woman who can highlight her advantages! Worthy of being the female lead with the golden finger! 
  
  This is Liu Weirong's first impression of her. 
  
  Liu Xiangya walked in front of her and smiled and placed the food box in her hand on the low table in front of the couch. Her voice was soft like water, and her bright eyes looked at her with a trace of worry. 
  
  "Thank you, elder sister!" Liu Weirong glanced at her on the surface with some grudge, but her heart was vigilant. This hypocrisy is really real. If she hadn't learned her true personality from the novel, she would probably have been deceived by her, Liu Xiangya's acting skills are almost comparable to Oscar winner. 
  
  Liu Xiangya smiled slightly, sitting gracefully on the small stool beside the couch, her beautiful eyes swept her, her eyes flickered. 
  
  "We are sisters, you're welcome. You have been in a coma for two days. I was worried about you. Are you better now? By the way, you haven't eaten for two days. You should be hungry. The bowl of porridge will relieve your hunger!" 
  
  Mingming said that she should be a dead man. Why was she suddenly alive again? The draft is coming. It seems like she would need  to create another plan with her mother. 

  
  With a smile on her face, Liu Xiangya gave Xiao cui a look. Xiao cui humorously took out the pastries and meat porridge in the food box, and placed a plate of exquisite red date lotus seed cake and fragrant meat porridge on the table.
  
  Gee, Liu Xiangya really shows her kindness all the time. Her sister's reputation has long been spread. With the advent of the general election, many women in the capital waiting to be drafted have tried to spread a good reputation of themselves. 
  Liu Weirong sneered secretly, distressed? I'm afraid this pastry and porridge is poisoned, right? She had not forgotten that the poison in the body was so scary when she was cleansing the marrow. 
  
  It seems that the pastry must be eaten, otherwise Liu Xiangya will start doubting  her. Fortunately, she has a space. There is a spiritual spring in the space. After eating these things and drinking the spring water, it'll eliminate all the toxins . 
  
  "Thank you sister for caring, I'm much better." Liu Weirong lowered her eyelids and felt tired of talking to Liu Xiangya, so she started to eat pastries and porridge. 
  
  Not to mention, Liu Xiangya's cooking is very good. 
  
  After she had eaten and drunk, Liu Xiangya's eyes flashed finely, and she said quietly: "Sister didn't know but mother said that the slaves in your yard were swindling and sluggish, and they didn't serve you well. You had an accident, and there is a general election in ten days. I was afraid that they will not serve you carefully, so I sold all the slaves in your yard, leaving only Xiaocui! However, my mother planned to send you a few  of her personal servants to  come over..." 

  
  But soon, she moved her thoughts and said: " I've troubled mother, but there's just ten days before the draft? It's better to stay with my sister!" In this way, I can avoid the elder lady Poisonous hand. 

  
  Master Liu Fu's family is rigorous, and he pays attention to his children. There are also people in the backyard, but they are all in Liu Xiangya hand's. If she lives with Liu Xiangya, it will be harder the old lady to attack her. 

  Liu Xiangya was startled, her soft smile slightly stiffened, and Liu Weirong made a suspicious look on her face.

1