The female lead pt2
129 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a moment of pause, Liu Weirong looked at her in shock and sadness.
  
  "Sister, don't you agree? So sister you don't like me?" From the memory of the original owner, Liu Weirong already knew Liu Xiangya's character. The original owner had been plotted by Liu Xingya.
  
  Liu Xiangya gritted her teeth in her heart. When did Liu Weirong become this clever? Could it be that drowning made her guts smaller? 
  
  She smiled and said: "How come? Sister was thinking about which room little sister would stay in..." 
  
  "Sister agreed, too good, I want to ask my sister about the drafts. My sister doesn’t have any money. This is the monthly stipend   I saved. It should be enough to live with my sister for ten days..." Liu Weirong took out a hundred or two pieces of silver from the small cabinet beside the couch and Put it in front of Liu Xiangya. 
  
  Liu Xiangya's face was slightly constricted, and the flames at the bottom of her heart sprang up. She was still a fifteen-year-old child. No matter how deep her mind was, she couldn't control anything like her joy or anger. Liu Weirong smiled secretly. 
  
  Seeing that she could show sisterly love but had difficulty hiding her true thoughts , Liu Weirong was relieved.
  
  But after all, she’s very young. She said to Liu Xiangya half sincerely said: "Sister, what's wrong is it not enough?." 
  
  "Sister, take the money back dont let outsiders laugh at us." By then, her reputation would be outweighed. 
  
  Liu Weirong heard the news, and collected the broken silver with a happy face. After entering the palace, she could manage the money. she should save it. She said with a smile: "Sister is so nice to me. My sister will be definitely selected, I am afraid it will be difficult to meet again in the future..." Speaking with a tone of sadness.
  
  You will act, and I will, for these ten days, for my safety, I will definitely hold you! 
  
  "If only I could be chosen..."
  
  You dream! Liu Xiangya sneered. 
  
  "Sister, these ten days, I want to sleep with you, OK?" 
  
  "What?" Liu Xiangya was shocked. 
  
  "Why, my sister doesn't like it? I just want to spend more time with my sister..." Liu Weirong saw her shock, and her heart was dark, but on the surface she looked at her with grievance. 
  
  "No, why not, I'm too happy !" Liu Xiangyagan laughed, feeling like she was swallowing a fly, her nasty sister was eating and drinking with her, and wanted to sleep in her bed, she has to smile and welcome her. 
  
  She has really ruined all of our plans? 
  
  No, you have to think of a perfect plan. 
  
 I should hurry up and ask  mother to find how to eliminate Liu wei.

  
  "Since this is the case, I will wait for you to pack up and go with you!" Liu Weirong felt the urgency. She was afraid that she would find the madam to suppress her and refuse that she should live with her. She decided to go to her yard with Liu Xiangya immediately. 
  
  Liu Xiangya heard the words, smiling softly and happily on the surface, but feeling suffocated in her heart.
  

1