Planning pt1
111 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Weirong asked Xiao cui to pack some clothes and valuable objects, and happily followed Liu Xiangya, who was suffering internally, to her yard. 
  
  Servants passing by were surprised to see this scene. Someone quickly went to inform the madam. 
  
  Liu Weirong walked beside Liu Xiangya, thinking about how to use the space. Now there is no one at hand, some things can not be done alone, it is really difficult to get things like vegetable seeds. 
  
  On the way to Liu Xiangya's yard, Liu Wei's thoughts were ever-changing, and she thought of various ways, but it'll be impossible to achieve them. 
  
  Does she really have to rely on the palace servants after entering the palace? 
  
  Sighing secretly, there seems to be no other way. 
  
  When I arrived at Liu Xiangya’s yard, I found that Liu Xiangya’s yard was much larger than hers. It was elegant and quiet, especially the room where Liu Xiangya lived was more delicately and elegantly furnished, faintly warm. 
  
  Worthy of being the female lead! 
  
  Seeing how unfavored the original owner is, she pulled Liu Xiangya happily and sighed. When she reached her room she started trying Liu xiangya's clothes and jewelleries while Liu xiangya was wearing an endless smile. After a while she left afraid that her smile will crack, and went to report to her mother.
  
  Liu Weirong didn't care either. She occupied Liu Xiangya's room comfortably. As long as she's with Liu Xiangya for these ten days, she would be safe. As for Liu Xiangya's displeasure, it was her own business. Who asked her to put on that Kindness mask? 
  
  With security guaranteed, Liu Weirong's tense heart finally relaxed. 
  
  Ignoring the maidservants who looked at her, and Xiao Cui shocked, she was laying lazily on the couch beside her, wondering how to remove Xiao Cui, This traitor. 
  
  Less she enters the palace with her which will be very bad.
  
  xiao cui is very confident, and has the backing of Zhang madam. 
  
  Using Liu Xiangya is definitely not going to work. It seems that the only  path available is that cheap father. This Master Liu is also very kind to Liu Xiangya.  
  
  Liu Xiangya narrowed her eyes, and hooked her lips feeling a bright future ahead of her. 
  
  Xiao Cui standing next to her felt a sudden chill.
  
   Madame Zhang knew that Zhao's bitch daughter was living in her daughter's yard. After her meal, She asked to the maids serving her, "What the hell is going on, tell me everything!" 
  
  The maid retold Liu Weirong and Liu Xiangya's conversation from the beginning to the end. 
  
  Liu Fu’s Madame heart sank. 
  
  From the words of her maid, it can be seen that Liu wei is acting weirdly. It would be really tricky to get rid of her. 
  
  Moreover, that girl has the thought of entering the palace, and will definitely become a hindrance to her daughter in the future, i have to find a way to get rid of her. 
  
  If she was still living in her original yard, it'll have been easier to plan something, but now she's living in her daughter's yard, it'll not be easy to act, the master is not a fool. 
  
  It took her painstaking efforts of more than ten years to gain the trust of the head of the house. Her position in the backyard was unshakable. As for the concubines, they don't dare to be arrogant in front of her no matter how spoiled. 
  
  If the master finds out what she is planning she'll be in big trouble. 
  

1