Planning pt2
98 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Just as she lowered her head to contemplate, a maid came in and reported: "Madam, Miss is here!" 
  
  Madame Zhang's face softened slightly, "Let Miss come in!" and rose from her seat. 
  
  "Mother!" Liu Xiangya walked in with a smile, Madame Zhang gave a glance to the two Momo's around her, and the two of them retreated very cleverly, and all the other servants left.
  
  There were only the two mother and daughter of the Zhang family in the room. The smile on Liu Xiangya's face converged. 
  
  She looked at her daughter's calm look, relaxed, and took her daughter's hand and went to the back room. 
  
  The mother and daughter started discussing on what to do and forgot the time till Master Liu returned. 
  
  Master Liu just returned from an outing and was walking towards the courtyard of Liu Xiangya with his servants. 
  
  The maid guarding the courtyard was a confidant of Madame Zhang. She learned that the old man was coming and she did not want the old man to see Liu Weirong, she told the maid to tell him that Liu xiangya wasn't there. 
  
  But Master Liu decided to enter the house and wait for Liu Xiangya to return. 
  
  The maid had no choice but to let Master Liu into the house accompanied by a servant and an old woman. Upon entering the room, Liu Weirong was making tea, and she saw a strange middle-aged man entering, she was surprised, but she was see the respectful attitude of the Momo's and the courtesy of the maids and realized that this middle-aged man is her cheap father. 
  
  
  "Wei Rong greets father..." Liu Weirong went forward to salute. 
  
  Weirong? Liu Weirong? 
  
  His third daughter? 
  
  Master Liu was stunned, and then remembered the very timid and mediocre daughter of his. She accidentally drowned two days ago. She looks good now, but why is she in Xiangya's yard? 
  
  "Well, get up, is your body better?" Mr. Liu stepped forward to support her, and asked with concern. 
  
  "It's alright, thank you father for your concern!" Liu Weirong looked up, showing an excited look. 
  
  In fact, this cheap father looks like a man in his thirties, looks mature and handsome, and  a little bit serious. A blue satin gown is worn on the body, and the waist has a jade belt, but it fits him well.

  
  Master Liu looked down at his third daughter Liu Weirong, feeling the cold on his daughter's palm, thinking of her accidentally drowning two days ago, h. He felt a little bit guilty.
  
  Looking at the distressed eyes of Master Liu, Liu Weirong lowered her eye's, withdrew her hands, poured a cup of tea for Master Liu, and then sat naturally beside him, and smiled cleverly, "Father, this is the soaking mist tea from Yingshan, taste it” 
  
  Seeing all his daughter care, Mr. Liu felt obliged. Feeling that this daughter of his not timid and shy like Zhang said, carefully looking at her appearance, resembling much like her dead mother, The elegance and beauty, combined with this light lazy temperament she doesn't look mediocre at all. 
  
 He could not help but be suspicious of what Zhang said. 
  
  The maid on the side saw the look on the master's face.

1