First step pt1
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  She secretly sent a glance at a little servant outside the window, the servant quickly left and walked towards the eldest lady's yard. Unfortunately, Mrs Zhang was discussing something secretly with her daughter. . 
  
  This delay just gave Liu Weirong enough time. 
  
  Master Liu took the tea bowl and sipped the tea, nodded with satisfaction: "The craft is good!" But 
  
  he was surprised, his big hand rubbed the tea bowl. It seemed that Zhang has concealed a lot of things from him. 
  
  Liu Weirong bowed her head and her face and was ashamed: "It's this daughter's own method of making tea, I don't deserve Father's praise !" 
  
  Master Liu said that he was satisfied. 
  
  The idea that if both daughters can be selected into the palace was born, but it was just a matter of thinking. Since the establishment of the Daqian dynasty, it is extremely rare for sisters to enter the palace at the same time. 
  
It doesn't mean it's impossible? Master Liu looked at his daughter in front of him with ambitious thoughts. 
  
  "There are still ten days to the draft, I especially invited a momo who recently left the palace. In these ten days, you and Xiangya will study with  Gao ma!" Master Liu said. The grandma stood beside him and smiled. 
  
  "Ah?" Liu Weirong opened her mouth in surprise, but soon recovered, her face unconsciously showed a joyful look, looking very cute, she smiled politely to the momo and said hello: "Wei Rong has seen Grandma Gao! I'll count on Gao ma in this next ten days!" 
  
  It was an unexpected joy. This grandma came out of the palace. She looks like she is only more than thirty. She has good maintainance. Okay, i have to follow her teachings carefully. 
  
  "Third miss is too polite!" Grandma Gao nodded, showing a kind face. 
  
  She came  to Liufu because Mr. Liu spent a lot of money to invite her. He just said that she should carefully teach Miss Liu about palace etiquette and some secrets within ten days. As for this third lady, he didn't mention her.
  
  She had carefully observed the third lady when she came in, and found that she was also a palace woman material, a little careful, but not a deep-minded person. 
  
  Xiaocui was shocked, not only her, but the maids around were dumbfounded, she was so anxious in her heart, what does it mean, lord? Do you want to make third miss to enter the palace? What about the Madame? 
  
  Why haven't the Madame and the lady come yet? 
  
  The other maid secretly panicked in her heart, it seems that the third young lady has entered the eyes of the master. The eldest lady is very good, but the third lady she is not also bad. As for who can enter the palace, I am not sure now? 
  
  Underneath, one or two maid thoughts started to come alive. 
  
  Liu Weirong also saw the looks of those maidservants, taking advantage of master Liu impression of her, she felt that it was better to enter the subject as soon as possible. Otherwise, when Liu Xiangya comes back or the old lady comes, she wouldn't be able to say it. 
  
  Thinking of this, she naturally pointed to Liu Xiangya's bookcase full of books, with a hint of envy: "Father, elder sister has many books, elder sister is so  talented. She can play chest and calligraphy  but i had no chance to learn that. I was only taught more than a year from a grandma who has already returned to her hometown. Can daughter be selected, I am afraid there is no chance..." Her tone was very lost and frustrated. 
  
  After the general election, no matter whether you are elected to the palace or not, you will be married, all this is basic teachings that all women should have.
  
  As soon as these words came out, the maid in the house changed color slightly. 
  
  As for Master Liu his astonishment was close-fitting , as for Gao Ma, after seeing the battles in the palace, she has become indifferent. 
  
  Liu Weirong sneered secretly, she was not telling lies, this is indeed the case. 
  
  Lord Liu saw that the envy and loss on her face did not seem to be fake, and he couldn’t help thinking of Mrs Zhang telling him that she doesn't not like to read books. She skips schooL, doesn't pay attention in class and doesnt want to see strangers.
   So he didn't ask for progress, and felt that this daughter of his has given up and gave up on her. Now, it seems that this isn't a case, he feels that Mrs Zhang wants to destroy her.

1