Chapter 03 ~ Birth and conflict
2.8k 14 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown places:

A man in a black coat was walking through the forest, after a few minutes a huge two-story mansion could be seen. Divided into several wings, it was completely built of gray stone, resting on an ancient swamp. It had a fairly old charm and was covered with vegetation. It's located in a place unknown to the general public, for obvious reasons.

He entered the mansion after an Intensive search of the guards stationed under the porch at the entrance. In a way, security might seem far too high for a mansion lost in the middle of the forest.

He walked through a long hallway, when the man entered a room, a middle-aged man wearing a haggard expression was waiting for him sitting on a throne.

"Your majesty, I bring the news..." said the man in black with a vibrant tone, and without interruption he continued.

"The invocation to was a failure." He said nonchalantly, maybe the tone had something to do with it because after this statement glass explosions could be heard throughout the mansion.

The old man sitting on the throne letting a chilling emanation of murderous aura come out of his body. He eventually calmed down before everyone in the area ended up suffocating under the deadly pressure.

"How did this happen?" He asked in an emotionless tone but in reality he was bubbling with anger. Argh! What incompetents, the only power capable of completely destroying our enemies is slipping through my fingers!

The man was speechless, he thought for a few moments before answering, he felt oppressed, he knew very well what the man in front of him was capable of, in the end there would be no possible escape.

Because the only "monster" that shouldn't be disappointed was right in front of him right now, the only one who could break the emotionless storefront of the man in the black coat.

"Your humble majesty, we don't know exactly, our patriarch has made several estimates, that the summoning target's either somewhere in the wild or died before the summoning, the remaining choice is that she always be in his home world. " He replied trying to hide his fear, because his life is at stake and he understood it well.

"Why does this third choice seem improbable to me?" He asked puzzled by this last option, because the norm of invocation is that either the invoke arrives at the place provided, or a little further. But he would never have thought of the third option, it was unlikely.

"Your majesty, during the invocation we were short not only of mana but also of soul to exchange. In addition, the magic circle didn't stop wavering during the ritual."

The old man was mad with anger, so much sacrifice for not even a crumb of bread.

"Huh ..?! How much do you estimate our losses?" He asked sounding almost bursting with rage. Couldn't we put in enough resources to summon a higher level demonic spirit and you're telling me we don't have enough ?! You're kidding me!

"Your majesty, by our estimate, 30 mages and 1000 souls." He replied slightly trembling, he was on alert, even, if for the moment his head still resting on these shoulders. He didn't really know how long she would stay there.

For mages isn't necessarily important, since they'll only be paralyzed without being able to use mana for a few years. But for souls it's another story ...

"In addition, an unknown force made contact with the magic circle at the end of the ritual." Added the man in an apologetic tone thinking it was a good time to announce it. If I ever survive this, I'll go and relax in a brothel…

In the end, he'll not be able since his head quickly rolled on the ground before disappearing completely from the surface of the world under the flames of hell.

I will find you, I swear!

                                            ~~×~~

Mildred Village:

In a kingdom at war, in a village on the edge, the village of Mildred will welcome a fairly special birth.

What? Where ... am I ...? More darkness ..

I can't see anything, am I back in the void? No it can't be that, I can clearly feel the difference. The darkness is less and although I cannot move, I can feel part of my body. Which wasn't the case in the infinite vacuum.

Also, a sort of gooey mucus was covering my entire body, which wasn't very pleasant to be honest.

In the end, after waiting a while, I tried to stretch my arms but unfortunately I still didn't have enough energy to move my limbs.

Besides, I feel a comforting warmth that surrounds me resembling the embrace of a mother, I felt safe.

It should be clear… I reincarnated, I was born again in another world. As to where I'm... I've no idea. So I guess it makes sense that my members are as fragile as those of a new born baby because I'm a new born baby. Why didn't I think about it sooner ...

While trying to feel all the parts of my body I noticed the appearance of several additional appendages.

We can already say goodbye to humanity, the pair of ears and the cat's tail proves it enough now. If it was just that… I also have a pair of wings hanging from my back.

I don't know if these are bird wings, bat wings or even of dragon, but I can clearly say that it will be useful in the future.

As I search for a solution to get out of here, cries of amazement and joy can be heard outside.

"The egg begins to hatch!" At these words, the surroundings immediately became noisy, cries of joy could be heard in all the village of Mildred.

Although I couldn't understand a single word from the outside, I could feel excitement and joy.

"My child's about to hatch! I have been waiting for you for all these long years. Make your mother happy and get out quickly."

Is it my mother's voice? I can't clearly discern the sounds in all this heckling, anyway I don't understand a word ... Looking further, my hand brushed against a wall, strong enough to resist my claws and fragile enough to break by a punch.

You shouldn't keep her waiting!

Anyway, the air was starting to get thin.

In the end, I ended up pushing my arms against the walls of what appeared to be an eggshell.

Come on, I can do it.

As I started to try to break the thin barrier around me, a flash of lightning crossed my mind.

By the way, my inner voice is weirdly high-pitched, although that's normal for a kid, what I mean is it's mostly girly. Don't tell me ...?! That's what she meant by ... princess ...

* Sigh * My new life didn't start exactly as I wanted it to… Am I still a man in my heart right? Yes definitely!

Waves of thinking started to germinate in my mind, I was just frozen, the way my life will be affected forever worries me a lot.

Cries out, you've to pull yourself together.

Although in the end, I decided to put that aside and focus on the shell.

* Crack * *the shell crackling*

Maybe because the momentum was too big, I ended up snapping the shell and suddenly and falling head first to the ground.

Eyes narrowed, I examine my surroundings, I can see the blinding light, my vision is very blurry, it will take a little time to get used to the daylight.

The room's quite spacious, the first thing I notice is a beautiful woman standing in the foreground in front of me. It must be my mother. I was stunned by her beauty.

She had a gorgeous angelic face, she didn't seem to be over 20, she has beautiful silver eyes with sterling silver hair reaching down to her lower back. Her skin is as white as snow and looks smooth. The size of the chest is a D cup, umm, ummm ... For those who want to know. With a slender silhouette that could ravage the heart of any being in the world, whether man or woman. Luckily her hair color is similar to mine, the proof of the kinship will be proven much more easily.

Next, let's move on to the background where we can spot two beautiful women, they both wear casual dresses and appear to be the same age as my mom. The one on the left shows up with polar blond hair reaching down to her shoulders, golden eyes and a distinctive, fluffy ears of what appear to be of the wolf family. The other had crimson eyes, shoulder length candy pink hair, and pale white skin.

They both has a beautiful figure.

While I think about it, I hadn't noticed but my mother has two silver colored horns on her head.

As I examine my environment, without even having time to react my head was fled in her breasts.

"Nyaah ?!" Oh, it must be the feline side that reveals itself ...

I could only emit some kind of cute meows, my vocals strings shouldn't be developed enough for immediate use.

 

"Kyaaa ~ cute, so cute!"

She started to tighten the hug harder as the other two women tried to separate her from me.

"Quick, the princess will end up suffocating!"

It's a sweet feeling, my brain was totally paralyzed, paradise was offered to me. Where the hell? I felt death come a second time because it begins to seriously suffocate me.

After she let them go, I could feel the craziest feelings I dreamed of feeling since my childhood. I couldn't be happier to have her as a mom, her slight smile at the corner of her mouth and the tenderness with which she tried to choke me makes me feel like a family.

"How are you darling?" She said suddenly, I can only tilt my head to the side because I understand absolutely no words.

"Oh she mustn't understand… don't worry big sister will help you learn the language from here" she said proudly, swelling her growing chest.

"My queen, congratulations on the birth of your little sister" said the girl with the polar blond hair before being reprimanded.

"I once told you to call me by my name, do you remember that? I'm not a queen any more."

"" Understood "" they replied in unison.

"Even if she just came out of the egg, she must be feeling tired, let's go to bed quickly!" Rinyu said as drool came out of his mouth.

"Are you sure there are no other reasons?" She asked with suspicion, she has known her friend well for a long time and therefore knows well the hobbies she engages in.

"Uh, no don't get me wrong. I'm doing this for the sake of my cute sister, yes." She replied quickly, hiding his embarrassment.

"Although I highly doubt it, I will leave you here for today then." She finally decides to give up.

"No problem."

"Tonight you are going to be use for your big sister's as a plush pillows hehe ..." She thinks out loud, quickly turning to her newly sister.

"Ummm, you think aloud Rinyu."

"Ohhh"

I had chills in my back for a few moments.

(Polar blonde: https://prnt.sc/tkdb6r)

The chapter was written fairly quickly, I'm sorry! If there are any errors or suggestions, I'm open to any proposal. I hope you like the chapter, kisses ㋡

66