Chapter 06 ~ Village Part.2
2k 17 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inn / Tavern:

"Congratulations !!!"

"Welcome !!!"

"Yeahhhhhh !!!!"

Everywhere, powerful cries could be heard.

Upon entering what appears to be an inn, and at the same time a rustic tavern, they were suddenly surrounded by a horde of excited villagers waiting for them, hidden in ambush, awaiting a welcome party for the birth of the new child.

Although she finds it strange as she has no idea how long they waited, she was sorry for the delay but it doesn't matter now that she is here.

They were standing in the middle of the room, still surrounded on all sides, with no escape route in sight. There were tables all around for eating, the kitchen could quickly be seen at the back on the left, and as for the rooms, they could be reached on the other side behind the door in the corner.

"Umm…" She pulled the hem of Rinnyu's dress, staring blankly at it, to show her embarrassment.

Then, she also made sure to properly hide behind Rinnyu, making her look like a scared cat.

I want to run away, far, far away! 

Her actions only reinforced the gazes that were fixed on her, all without exception marveled at such a scene. They even wondered if it wasn't a dream, rubbing their eyes a few times before they finished pinching their cheeks. Their little angel had finally appeared, God had granted their wishes !

For the majority of people around, this little demonstration aroused a desire to protect the small animal in front of them, before cuddling it until suffocation. She hadn't noticed that her actions sparked so much excitement around her so quickly.

Her shyness made her even cuter than an angel fallen from heaven.

As soon as the agitation went down a little, Rinnyu moves away from the center accompanied by the little angel, under the piercing gazes trying to see the face of the new child.

As the two of them proceeded a bit further, she saw what appeared to be a man in his early forties, a little taller than normal men, with straight cut orange hair and broad shoulders. He wore modest outfit, consisting of a grayish white shirt that was a little dirty, perhaps due to manual work, fairly simple pants, little unstitched dark brown stockings, and solid boots which were badly waxed and quite worn.

Although his outfit was quite modest, he gave off an impression of strength, and moreover his straight and flawless posture makes him look confident. 

 

"How are you today, old man." Rinnyu said happily, surely to tease the man in front of her.

* Sigh * "You'll never change, will you? I already told you to call me by my first name, or even uncle, if you want." He replied furiously, annoyed at this childish behavior.

"Uh, well about that…" she said awkwardly, rubbing her head.

*hit*

Rinnyu was hit by what appears to be some kind of aunt who at first glance seems sweet.

"Young people these days, they don't hold back anything." She commented casually as if the blow never happened.

"Well I'll remember that, but auntie, you don't have to hit me so hard next time." Rinnyu replied, rubbing her head to make it look like she was in pain.

"Oh stop your circus"

The one who has just strongly reprimanded Rinnyu is called Morgana, she has brown eyes and long thin hair braided the same color, plus she has a soft face unlike the man standing next to her who has a rather harsh face. . She wears a plain dress with some frills at the bottom, although her appearance makes her look like a gentle lady, her character is strong.

* Cough * * Cough *

"You can't possibly remember my first name, right? You know, I'm not going to ask you for more, Albert. Remember that next time."

"By the way, sorry I didn't have time to change my clothes, I hope you don't mind. I'm not presentable for the little one." Albert added pointing his clothes a few worn.

"Don't worry about such trivial questions, my dear little sister surely doesn't care."

"If so, that's fine. Besides, are you planning on having that kind of relationship with her?"

"Although I can pretend to be his mother, I'm not mature enough to be, plus I've always dreamed of having such a cute little sister." She replied cheerfully, you could see the glint of determination in those eyes. "You should also know that she is not my daughter biologically speaking, even if she necessarily shares my blood, I consider her as my sister. For me she is already part of my family. Whatever they say."

"As long as she feels at home here… we'll do anything for her and there won't be any problem about that. So what is her cute little name?"

"As for the first name, I plan to announce it to everyone, so can I borrow the dais from you?"

""Oh""

"Understand, don't worry my little Rinnyu, tell me if you need help." He said happily.

"Thanks, let's go."

 

                                            ~~ × ~~

After the warm welcome from the villagers, for some reason we moved away from the center of the room and headed towards what appear to be an old couple in the village.

Callisto and Ivy left us on the way, big cowards, I swear!

I was so embarrassed and panicked that I didn't even have time to hold them back, from what I saw they both headed in the same direction.

At the start of the discussion the couple seemed unhappy with Rinnyu, I don't know what she did to mess them up but it must be pretty bad. I'm starting to better understand her personality in a way, she's carefree and airhead.

Although finally everything went well because somehow they all seemed happy at the end of the conversation. I tilted my head because I didn't understand the reason for this sudden change.

How could I've understood anyway?

Pulling me out of my thoughts, Rinnyu guided me holding my hand, to a sort of wooden platform. This location's extremely well chosen for making public speeches, as everyone in the room can spot the speaker no matter where they are in the room.

But wait, are we really heading there ?!

I immediately took a stance of denial trying to pull my hand out of her hand, but she's just too strong, she continues her way to hell without my being able to stop her.

Well, whatever, it's too late to back down.

She seems to intend introduce me at the whole pack.

Once at a standstill, Rinnyu motioned for me to step out of her shadow, seeing my hesitation she tried to comfort me.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." She whispers to me tickle my ear.

Turning to her, I could see a beaming smile filled with confidence and benevolence, even though I didn't understand a word, I understood the meaning of those words. So I ended up nodding awkwardly, I took two or three breaths to calm myself down.

Come on I can do it, I've already introduced myself once in my life! But not in front of so many people ...

Finally, we made it to the platform, Rinnyu snapped his fingers and then everyone in the room immediately fell silent to look in our direction.

She beckons me to come out, taking my courage tomorrow, I accepted reality and managed to stand by her side. Head down, my legs were shaking slightly as my face was a deep scarlet shade.

I want to die ...

Rinnyu took a stand, adjusted his posture, then:

"Hello everyone, I'm happy that you're all here. Today we welcome my little sister to the village."

She started her speech, everyone was paying attention to what she was saying, raising their heads a little, I noticed that they were all nodding in comprehensive. It's weird to see them confirm like that especially that their eyes are all directed in my direction.

I still don't know exactly why, do I have something on my face? At that thought I decided to bow my head once again.

As his speech ended the hall fell into complete silence, I felt a hand lightly grip my shoulder, in response to that I jumped.

"" "HUH ?!" "" They all swallowed in response to my actions.

Looking slowly in the direction that caring and comforting hand was coming from, I could see his smiling face which unleashed butterflies in my heart.

A true Goddess!

Nonetheless, I was honestly scared to come here, I was also reluctant to show myself to the general public but right now I was feeling a kind of happiness.

Rinnyu then pointed his finger at me before shouting out loud:

"Flora!"

Is this my name…?

It seems so.

Anyway, I love it already, the best that could be.

"" "Flora!" ""

"" "Flora!" ""

All the villagers in the room started to shout my name with great excitement as they clapped their hands vigorously.

As I turned to them, I had a big pounding in my chest, at the sight of all these happy head and full of life, my heart could not help but race and pounding.

My new family… A sense of security and comfort began to emerge.

My worried and embarrassed facial expression gradually transformed into an angelic smile, a sort of silver aura radiated from my body as well.

"" Angel-sama ""

"" Cute ""

"Please angel, lick my feet!"

This sentence sounded extremely vulgar and out of place, how do I know? Simple, everyone without exception to turn their gaze to the speaker with eyes that would kill a man on the spot.

To close the session, Rinnyu beckons me and begins to do a majestic and flawless curtsy like a real princess.

"Thank you all for today, take care of us." She said in a calm voice.

Trying to imitate him, I greeted them by trying to do a curtsey which ended up being awkward, my cheeks were crimson with shame. I know that I am not an expert in the field ...

The room to burst out laughing after that, it was not mocking but warm laughter. Although I can almost see the difference, the laughter still made me blush with embarrassment.

10k points of cuteness Tough Rinnyu.

Even Rinnyu couldn't help laughing.

Huh ?! Are you having fun? It's a attack of traitorous, I'll take revenge later.

I started to pout at her slightly, bad idea… She caught a giggle in response.

I suddenly had the urge to murder, hahaha...

May God forgive me, or rather aunt forgive me. Because she's a goddess, isn't she? Maybe I should pray to her if I think about it.

Descending from the platform, Rinnyu pulled my hand out, crossing the crowd we ended up landing near a table where Callisto and Ivy were sitting, eating and drinking happily.

Traitor, coward ... Wait for me because my revenge will be terrible, hahaha ...

Thinking about it, they suddenly swallowed their drinks, do they have psychic powers?

They were not alone because several other people accompanied them, three other little girls to be exact were seated.

Moreover, several of these girls seemed to be my age and had a strong resemblance to my mother's friends, probably their children. Like me, I strongly resemble Rinnyu.

Flora, Flora… What a lovely name, thank you.

Although it has been a rough day and is not over yet, I already appreciate my new family and that is the main thing.

Aunt give me strength!

Sorry again for the delay of the chapter ... I started reading a lot of wuxia type novels, so much that I overdosed on them lol. The story progresses slowly and surely, one or two more slice of life chapters and we will have more actions. Yeh !

And thank you all for the support and help you give me, kisses ツ

52