Chapter 10 ~ Special Morning
1.7k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cool morning breeze was blowing on his drowsy face. 

Flora awoke to the chirping of the birds, the singing of the crickets and the crickets, a real musical uproar.

Huh...? I guess it's not a dream.

she thought as she rubbed her eyes. Considering her surroundings she came to the following conclusion: I'm dead for sure...  

And paradoxically she felt more alive than ever, no tears fell if only for the loss of her best friend Mabel. 

See you in another life my dear friend.

Since she didn't want to be saddened any more than that, Flora remembered the dinner the night before which somehow helped her not to fall into melancholy. She felt confused as to the reason for her reincarnation, why her?

By now Flora had decided to live in this haven of peace with her new family. This was her goal in this life, she took it as a second chance given by God.

Finally, after some internal reflection, she slowly got up from her bed while doing some stretching exercises.

She felt light. 

Although this body is smaller than my original, I don't feel any particular discomfort.

She then confirmed several times that no one was standing next to her for fear of being suffocated again. A shiver of fear crept up her spine as she thought about her chest.

Strange, she had fallen asleep beside me yesterday, hadn't she?

She didn't know where Rinnyu was, although she wasn't here, Flora felt watched for a few moments. A disturbing feeling that she quickly ignored.

Without thinking too much about it, she approached the edge of the window, the little birds didn't seem afraid of her presence. 

The birds seemed happy, they started to sing energetically and flew happily around her.

This scene seen from the outside would be surreal and above all honeyed. Like a princess rising from a long sleep at the top of her silver tower before being picked up by her prince charming.

Flora was somewhat surprised by the action of the little birds but she stopped paying attention to them and concentrated on the landscape.

In reality she didn't have many expectations regarding the landscape of this world, only...

Magic...! It's magical. She was dazzled by a sublime panorama, her eyes wide open and her jaw wide open.

What lay before her was a vast green and lush plain that stretched as far as the eye could see. This plain was rich in flowers, there were several different species that she didn't know with colours more atypical one than the other.

Moreover, she could only confirm that she was in another world, because the landscape was so different from the Earth.

In her former life, since her early childhood Flora loved the beauty of flowers, a certain tranquility is established when she is in the presence of this abundant nature.

 

And looking more closely, she noticed that some of these flowers shone slightly under the rising sun.

These are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. She thought with a big smile on her face.

If my former florist were here instead of me, he would throw himself into the garden and live here for the rest of his life. And in the end I understand that feeling.

The rustle of the streams, the singing of the birds and even the buzzing of the insects, all her sounds were captured by her little fluffy ears.

It seems that my beastly ears are not just there for the scenery, they didn't stop moving with each new noise, quite sensitive isn't it? Flora had somehow acquired a sixth sense.

A few minutes later she was standing in front of the huge mirror on the edge of her bed.

Flora was staring at the pretty little girl in front of her, no it was an absolutely beautiful girl.

Is it really me? A feeling of doubt had arisen in her mind, how could she be so fairy-tale when in her former life she could only be described as average.

Finally, she stood still in front of the mirror for a while before coming to her senses.

A certain sense of curiosity crossed her eyes as she examined her body, scientific hair of an unnatural silvery colour, pure white skin as soft as silk.

After a few minutes of hesitation Flora slowly checked her crotch, it wasn't there... Gone forever... Although in truth she had known this since she had taken a shower with Rinnyu, so the impact on her mind was not as strong as she thought.

If I'm going to be a girl for the rest of my life I might as well be the most beautiful of all, right? She said to herself to reassure herself while smiling smugly as she unconsciously swelled her chest. 

Flora quickly moved on to other things since she wanted to study her entire body, she remained focused on the parts that were unusual to her.

On the other hand she always wore the nightgown, her skin was not too exposed and her slender body looked extremely good in it.

Flora's tender face had turned pink and she was wearing a rather shy expression, she was a little ashamed.

Flora's soft ears stood up with the tips facing forward and her fluffy tail wiggled to and fro.

In fact her tail looked more like a fox's tail than a cat's, just more bushy,

not that it is disturbing.

However, what caught her eye was not her angelic face but her tail and ears, having had some fantasies in the past for cat girls, she examined her body from top to bottom.

If I had to make a comparison of the type of movement my ears make, I would say it's like a car indicator, actually I don't care too much about it. I don't feel all the beating that my ears do, it's automatic and I can't stop it.

But it's very cute, she thought.

She tried to touch her little ears and all that came out of her cherry-coloured mouth was a soft meowing followed by a gasp.

Urgh, this is too embarrassing!

On the other hand she had the same reaction when she came in contact with her bushy tail, however her meow was much more reactive and it seems that her tail is more sensitive to touch.

Her once white face had turned completely crimson.

A strange detail was noticed while she was looking at herself, these wings were missing, disappearing from her small back. She was perplexed by this situation, she would have sworn she had wings at birth and even when she went to bed.

Ummm strange...

Since she is part of the cat-kin race, she came to ask herself :

If I jump out that window, will I fall on my feet...or will I flatten out like a pancake...? 

It's a rather silly question, she realised a few moments later, curiosity kills the cat. Of course she didn't want to die like a flattened cat just on a whim, reason prevails.

As her thoughts became more and more studious the door opened and a silhouette fell face down to the ground accompanied by a loud noise.

Flora's eyes could not hide her surprise as she stared at Rinnyu with blood spurting out of her nose like a waterfall.

"Ugh... my nose... I can't hide anymore" Rinnyu mumbled to herself while simulating an almost sad look.

Is she a pervert...? It was the only thought that came to her mind as she frowned.

Rinnyu's sad look was as if she hadn't had her fill of the day and it was immediately replaced by a smile that Flora can only describe as mischievous. God... is my life about to end...?

Suddenly, a dimensional portal appeared in the air next to Rinnyu as she put her hand into this empty space to pull out a dress.

On the other hand Flora was wearing a shocked expression whether it was for this strange magic or for this extravagant dress. The materials and the colour of this dress are of such an extraordinary quality that Flora even hesitated to look at it, no need to touch it to know its value. 

As Rinnyu stepped forward one step and Flora stepped back two, this little game lasted a few seconds before an impasse appeared.

Although Flora accepted her new gender quite easily, she still had trouble with women's clothing, and the dress she was wearing in front of her little ruby eyes was too girly for her taste.

"Where do you think you're going my little...?"

Before Flora could find an opening Rinnyu grabbed her by the shoulders, stunned, Flora couldn't move. With Rinnyu's slender arms and delicate hands, she didn't think this woman had such strength.

Appearances are deceiving, aren't they? she thought and in a split second, Rinnyu took the lead to change her outfit.

Rinnyu started to change it quite quickly, she was very skilled at it and the happy smile on her face indicated that she enjoyed it or at least liked it. 

Unlike Flora who pouted, Protestant, this angry face made her cuter than ever in the eyes of Rinnyu who began to have a trickle of drool at the corner of her mouth.

Flora wore a black dress reaching to the top of her knees, accompanied by a few silver ribbons scientifying like sequins standing up on the edges and shoulders of the outfit.

Although the design is rather simplistic in relation to the materials used, this dress seeks above all purity and well-being.

Looking at herself in the mirror Flora thought she was very cute, she looked like a doll without any flaws. But because she was wearing a beautiful dress at the moment, her little face began to blush, breaking her previous image of a doll.

Can I have some trousers instead?

Rinnyu shook her head to signify a refusal as if she had read her mind. As Flora turned to face her, she noticed that her body was shaking slightly as she tried to maintain a poker face.

"Hyyyyyy, my cute little angel ~ " she shouts before taking Flora in a mortal embrace. A light scent of rose tickles her nose, reminding her of a sense of security and comfort.

 "I feel better immediately after a good refill ~ " Rinnyu has a radiant smile.

However, her refill time was short when she remembered her priorities.

"Little sister, today we're going to go to a very special place, but before that I'm going to do your pretty hair." She then said that she started to make two big braids.

Flora shrugged her shoulders, she still didn't understand a single word, but given the circumstances Flora knew she was going somewhere.

I hope the church can sort this out, although I don't have much hope. Rinnyu was angry with herself for not having a safer alternative, but she soon remembered that this was not the time for reproach.

                            ~~~~ × ~~~~

Finally the two girls got off and headed towards the entrance of the manor house where there is a magnificent carriage pulled by two horses.

In reality, Flora was both shocked and excited, although she didn't let it show on her face. This is the first time she has had the opportunity to contemplate a carriage, and it looks very much like the ones in fairy tales. Pure and majestic, worthy of a princess.

As for Rinnyu, leaving Flora no respite as she quickly pulled Flora inside the white carriage, which briefly awakened Flora from her state of shock.

However, the interior was just as beautiful as the exterior, if not more so, and it was both beautiful and comfortable. According to some of her reading, Flora had thought that life in a coach would be much more painful, however it still wasn't as comfortable as a car.

As Rinnyu sat inside the car, she tapped her lap several times to signal her to come. "Here." she said cheerfully.

Flora's serene expression immediately collapsed, her face became crimson, her ears bent down while her tail froze. Although she would have liked to refuse, the smile on the lady's face made it clear that no refusal was possible. 

Why do I have to be so ashamed in a single day...?! Anyway the strength of her arms allows her to lift me up according to her mood, she thought.

After a few seconds of hesitation and reticence Flora finally decided to act according to her big sister's will, sitting on her lap with her head between her pair.

And so began the journey towards the city of Hankua.

The cruising speed was average, leaving Flora's growing curiosity to examine the scenery through the coach window.

Green fields, forests, rivers...

To her great surprise she was able to see some animals she didn't know the breed from, such as small birds with wings made of water or horned rabbits. 

Very amusing. She thought with a smile on her face.

At the end, Rinnyu decided to sing a little song:

"One can live without wealth


Life is decided by the heart


Reign of love ?


As for a ruthless life


A friend makes you happy


One can live without glory


The love of a family supports you


Reign of love ?


You can live without a house


Young Sky Girl will guide you


The forest of destiny welcomes you


Love will guide you on the way


Reign of love ?


Fate crueler than a devil


Sometimes lenient, sometimes gentle


Only love will tell you


Love reigns ?"

[For the lyrics I was inspired by this music : https://youtu.be/wEhw9AMYOoA

I like it personally, go listen!]

Although Flora does not understand the meaning, the intonation of her voice conveys this feeling to her, the heavy feeling of an uncertain future but decided by something else.

Time passed quickly before she had a chance to see the end of the massive walls of Hankua.

Incredible...!


Hi dear, to tell the truth, after reading a few novels on the platform, I find it hard to believe that these writers are people like me or like me. If I can qualify as such...hum hum.

But hey, perseverance gives results, so I'm going to do my best to improve myself.

By the way, I'm rewriting the chapters, it may be that some information changes, if that's the case I'll let you know. There will be a small annotation.

I'm sorry for the delay of the chapter... But I sincerely hope you'll like it...!

With this, kiss  (。◕‿◕。)

Spoiler
[collapse]

In the next chapters she will no longer be mute! Yeahhh

47