Those Two Hags
81 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SPLASH! “Wake you godless whore!” She yelled like an irate tree frog. As I open my eyes as I lay there 5’1, dark brown hair that one could've sworn faded a beautiful ombre to the tips of my hair, a dark purple streak in my ‘bangs’, old black hoodie, gray sweatpants, and a cloth over my eyes that I can see out of but others can't see in. I sit up still soaking wet from the bucket of water which was my morning call to wake up. “Finally your filthy ass is up to get ready for your new school” Mrs. Vanderbilt my bitter foster mother grits through her teeth in her fancy slippers and her golden embroidered nightgown she stomps out of the room.

   That stupid old hag. No wonder her husband goes on so many ‘business trips’” I thought to myself as I get out of bed to get dressed. I head over to the restroom to dry my soft wet hair and get ready for the day. I look at the school outfit I got the other day that I had modified the last night. My long dark brown hair, which you could've to swear fades to a lighter color depending on the angle and lighting, was tired into a high ponytail and my sharp bangs in front of the left side my face passing my chin by an inch with purple a streaked through it. My pale skin was barely visible through my layers of clothing. Not even on my face, for my eyes being covered by my black and dark purple belted eye cover. I wore a light gray tank top with a black-clothed jacket that my shoulders could be seen but my hands could not as my long sleeves hung down over my hands. Short upper thigh black skirt with folds of which and anime school girl would have. My socks oversized with black and light purple horizontal stripes sit loosely at my mid caves. Black converse shoes with a medium gray accent where it would normally have been white.

   ”Still haven’t raised the mirror I see,” I say with a sigh. “Short people problems I guess,” I said with a slight shrug.

”You’re late so I guess you won’t be needing breakfast then, you can also buy your own lunch. Don’t think for a second I would ever help a freak show as you” my evil foster mother said with the same irate tree frog sounding tone as always with the bitterness of the wicked witch of the west. “She sure as hell looked like her too, ” I thought to myself with a slight giggle. I steal some toast and head out of the house and go to school, my new school.

   As I'm heading out of the door to go to my bus, the girl with bright barbie pink hair sternly walks past me through the door shoving me with her left shoulder. I fall down to the floor at the doorway as she walks to her favorite convertible the same shade as her ’natural’ pink hair. She speeds of probably running several red lights and making some illegal turns.

   I pick myself off the floor and start quickly walking to the bus stop holding my head down towards the ground trying to hide the one thing about me everyone hates yet no one knows. ”Damn why does everyone have one thing in common, to be entitled, bitchy, and hate me. They don't even have a reason to... in a not like they know that...” THUMP, THUD. ”ow my nose” I quietly and sheepishly mumble looking up to see what it was I sped walked into that caused me to land right on my ass interrupting my thoughts. ”Hey there tot you okay down there?”

3