chapter 2
138 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I want that one for a ride today." This is what a snotty nosed Tenryubito, who was already an adult and fat to the point that he might not even be able to stand up alone, said while pointing at the boy.

The knight responsible for watching over the slaves quickly moved over and draged the boy forward, pulling him to the Tenryubitto and forcing him to go on all fours. The Tenryubito was rather happy today as he had just obtained his 92th wife earlier this day and she was a beauty, he was sure her beauty would make her continue in her position for a long time before she had to be replaced for boring him.

Perhaps this one could last two weeks.

As the Tenryubito wanted to move on a different fashion this day to show how special he is he was all too happy to go on and get one of the ultra rare fanalis slaves to carry him around.

The boy, for his part, could only take it as the fatso sat on his back and ordered him to move. The boy moved on all fours with the fat man on his back, the difference in size such that one could barely even see the boy underneath the pile of human garbage that was the Tenryubito. Moving through the streets of the Holy Land Mary Geoise the boy could see the Tenryubito moving about and the other slaves being treated worst than trash. It was a deplorable scene and the boy could only look as the collar around his neck could not be removed no matter what.

Entering the house of the Tenryubito he was forced to move and take the 'glorious noble' up to his personal room for his loving bride. The boy had to hide away a wince whenever he moved as the injuries of the previous day had yet to fully close and having the fatso sitting on top of him certainly wasn't helping him at all.

The boy was forced to move about and carry the fat man up and down the Holy Land Mary Geoise with his newest bride. In all honesty the woman was a beauty with short red hair and a pretty face, but she was the pure definition of a bitch if there ever was one. The pure glee one could see whenever they passed through a slave being whipped, burned, maimed, tortured, starved, or any hellish combination of the above was a clear indication of her inclination as a living being (calling her human sounded like a offense to mankind in the boy's eyes, much like calling the Tenryubito anything above shitty trash).

"So, my Malty, what you think of our new love nest? If there is anything you don't like you just need to say and I can get it changed quickly."

"Oh, my great husband. How could I ever think that what you prepared for us is not perfect?" She said in a sickly sweat voice that was as false to the boy's ears as when he heard one Tenryubito child saying he would share his sweats with some of the slaves.

A shame the boy could not stop the more innocent kids from eating the candy as it was poisoned, the Tenryubito had apparently read in a fairy tail book about a evil witch giving poisoned candies out and other things and he wanted to see how others would react to poisoned candy. The boy was forced to watch while more than 40 kids of 3 to 5 years old slowly died of poison in front of him while that little shit laughed before leaving, thankfully the boy managed to make some of those who were still alive after the Tenryubito left vomit out everything in their stomach and about 15 survived in the end of the 100 kids who ate that accursed 'candy'.

This Malty girl was giving off the same evil vibe as that Tenryubito who wanted to do evil for the sake of shits and giggles.

"But, my dear husband, do you know what would interest me?"

"What?" He asked, a huge glob of snot coming out of his nose and almost getting inside his mouth with every word he says.

"I always heard of the treasures that the Tenryubito had stored, can't we take a look at them?" She asked and the Tenryubito was about to say no until she flashed him her boobs. He instantly said yes after that and kicked the boy to get moving, using his hand to pull the boy's hair to direct where he should go.

Again, the boy was 8 years old.

And so the boy was forced to carry the fatso to the treasury, observing the pathways and hearing everything discussed between the two monsters atop him. It was a grand structure for sure, rows after rows of treasures of all types and they moved about the place. The Tenryubito showing off the wealth the world nobles had accumulated in the last 800 years and all they had stored. They even passed through showcases where several dozens of Akuma no Mi were put and their powers explained for all to see. They were of all sorts and many of them were to be given to the marines later on as rewards for their work in case they deserved it. Even the fruits of vice-admiral Sakazuki, Borsalino, and Kuzan all were once stored inside this very place; it was the likely most important treasury of the entire world government.

The place was massive and impressive, truly a grand stage for all to see. Mountains of gold and precious stones were everywhere, rare paintings, works of art, historical symbols, tomes filled with secret martial arts and more were all inside this very vault. It was from this place that the world government empowered the marines to become the world's strongest force. However, at the end of this place, there was a special door. It was the innermost door that was completely locked up and it looked very old as if it was a completely separated entity from the rest of the vault as it looked like it hasn't been touched in a very long time.

When Malty asked about it the Tenryubito shook his head and spoke.

"That is for the items that should never be taken out. They are too dangerous and if any of them gets out then the balance of power might be disrupted. Any of the items here, if properly used, could possibly equal even the ancient weapons and destroy entire islands without any problem." He spoke seriously, the first time he spoke anything that seemed to carry some actual weight. Malty quickly nodded her head, not pushing it any further as she and her new husband went out of the treasury.

After that it was time for them to pass through the 'interesting' places of the holy land, including the pet collections were several beasts of all over the world were located for the Tenryubito to watch when they desire (and torture whenever they feel like it) as well as the bins were rare species of people were put for the Tenryubito to see. It was like a zoo really, but whenever the boy looked all he could see was the suffering of others in the hands of bastards like the ones on his back.

It took the entirety of the day until the boy was finally returned to his post as the Tenryubito decided he preferred using Fishman after all, they look more intimidating than a kid according to him.

Not that there was much a need for intimidation, just looking at the fat bastard's face was enough to make most people intimidated anyway. Well, not as much intimidated as disgusted at the prospect of being anywhere near him, but that was valid for most any Tenryubito anyway.


The sound of emergency began to rang suddenly a few nights after, someone had infiltrated the Holy Land Mary Geoisee and chaos started as fires started going out all over the place.

"Everyone, stay behind me." The boy said to the other child gladiators and the others who lived in the same place as them. They all did as told and the boy prepared himself to act depending on who would show up. He had decided he would protect this little group of his and that was exactly what he was gonna do.

CLICK

The door to where he and the other slaves were located was unlocked, they expected many things could be on the other side of that door but they had never expected to see Fisher Tiger there, a big set of keys in hand as he gave them all the keys and told them to run. That he would hold off the knights before they could apprehend them all.

"Big bro, can we really be free now?" A boy from the Fanalis race asked, he had a large scar on the side of his face as he had his mouth burned on one side by a Tenryubito who wanted to see if it would make the boy any more fearsome appearance wise. The boy's name was Lo'lo, for a Fanalis it is only an elder of greater strength that can name someone and the boy had given names to all other Fanalis kids in this place but he lacked anyone that could and would want to name him in such a hellhole.

"Yes, we are getting out into the sea. We will all be free to do as we want." The boy said and Lo'lo smiled broadly as he dashed away together with the other kids.

They wanted to leave this place, to be truly free. However, the boy slowed down as he was running. He realised that this might be the last time he ever stepped foot in this place and he wanted to do somethings before leaving. Some payback and fixing some of the wrongs that this place represented.

Following the example of Fisher Tiger he too started dashing around and downing any and all knights of the Tenryubito he find in his path and stealing the keys for the slaves. Of course, whenever he could he would launch said knights into the structures around, crumbling the pristine houses and remodeling this city into a warzone and giving these damned Tenryubito the middle finger. After helping release more than 1000 slaves (he just had to throw the keys into any prison cell after bashing the heads of the guards of said cells into the ground until they turned into a bloody mist, he dashed to one more place before he had to run away.

It may have smelled and been terrible to do what he did earlier this day, but that gave him a vital information, the location and way of entry into the vaults.

"Stop right there!" A group of 30 knights guarding the vaults said as he pointed his spear at the boy. Said boy went to the side of the road and saw one of the statues of a Tenryubito, one of the original founders of the World Government, with both hands he took it from the ground and launched it with all his might at the guards, causing confusion as they did not dare disrespect a statue of a tenryubito by attacking it in any way (last a knight touched a statue of one of them he had his entire arm burned, and starved to death while his family was executed in front of him one by one by being sliced little by little, and that was a random statue of a regular Tenryubito, not one of the founders).

On the distraction of this situation the boy managed to approach, each move smashed and crunched a knight into nothing. They might one day have been strong but years with no opposition and not needing to do anything as the city was never attacked left them weak.

After executing every knight the boy looked at the statue that was still perfectly intact. With a vicious grin he took the statue and used it as a bat to smash the gates of the vault open, breaking in into this place while breaking the statue into pieces.

He went about that place, sacking it of anything he found could be useful. Thankfully, amongst the items inside the vault, there was a bag that 'ate' the Kakun Kakun no Mi (storage fruit) which left it be able to store anything inside and lower the total weight into 1/50 for the person carrying it. He took any and all devil fruits, several precious weapons, and gold. So much gold that he was carrying in the end about 24 billion bery in gold. When he thought of making the Tenryubito 'poor' the boy almost laughed like crazy, he was still leaving behind several mountains of gold as he could not carry more if he wanted mobility, but taking this would certainly sting them something fierce. He also took several precious weapons and dozens of fruits the World Government had stored away as rewards for marines and other such uses.

The accumulations of hundreds of years and tens of thousands of marines was all being taken by someone who they had taken everything from. Poetic, really, and something that would make most pirates and revolutionaries laugh in glee and joy at the kick in the balls their enemies have just gotten. And a well deserved kick this was.

But, more important than taking gold from the World Government, he was aiming for that set of doors. The one that even the fatso Tenryubito had said was never to be entered.

Entering inside he saw that there weren't that many items inside. There were some blueprints, a few old books, some weapons including a fan of all things, a few devil fruits, and a big ass red rock with weird symbols in it. He looked at them and quickly put them all inside the bag and went back out of the room. He had no idea what exactly these items could do, but it was enough for him to just take them and be on his way. If losing those things could infuriate the Tenryubito then that was more than enough for him.

The worst those assholes feel, the better he would feel instead.

As he left the treasury he could see the multiple mansions where the Tenryubito lived. He was deep within the territory of the Holy Land Mary Geoise, a place mostly untouched as of this moment, and he wanted to leave as soon as possible. He didn't have much more time before the World Government forces would be able to readjust themselves and he had to escape at once. He really had to hurry, but he wanted to show these bastards at least some of his furry and the despise he has towards each and every one of them.

As such, on his way to escape, he would pass by each of the mansions, each one showing the image of their ancestors in gold and in such splendor that it could take the breath away from anyone, such was the beauty of those statues. And biggest of them all being those of the founders of the World Government. These were likely the greatest works of art of the entire world, such was their splendor.

However, the nameless boy punched each and every one of those statues, the rubble flying into the mansion and breaking parts of those mansions to pieces along the way. He would not leave even a single symbol of those bastards in place and whenever he stomped into the ground he would make sure to break the ground, breaking the floor that previously housed the slaves that were forced to move them. He would set free the 'pets' that the Tenryubito had stored away in their little zoo, letting more than five hundred wild beasts that were especially ferocious (many used to eating human meat to boot as they were given the bodies of the slaves who died for various reasons) free to do as they desire inside this city, breaking and crushing even more of those mansions and causing untold destruction all around. One must remember, these were all wild and dangerous beings to start with and they all had a personal vendetta against those bastards.

It was a good thing that the Cipher Pol Aigis Zero all were taking away all the tenryubito to safety or they could have stopped the boy, likely executing him for his crimes against the 'most noble beings in existence', but they were not there and that meant that no one left around was capable of stopping him as the Holy Land Mary Geoise was not as well suited for defending itself as most believed, especially from the inside.

With 800 years without contestation and no one capable of stopping them they became quite lax in the security measures and the knights were not any stronger than the average marine captain.

And, in the entire world, only the giants had more physical strength than a Fanalis (that if neither trained, and even then it was a coin toss really) and no species was faster than a Fanalis. This was a race that was slaved for a long time and most forgotten the legends about them, but this day this single boy had went one step beyond even what Fisher Tiger did.

Fisher Tiger saved all the slaves, the boy stole all the most important treasures of the World Government and destroyed everything of those bastards. Despite the hurry of the many slaves wanting to escape this place many still slowed down and admired the view behind them with tears in their eyes.

This was the first day in which Mare Goise burned, and, for the nameless boy, that fire was the most beautiful sight he has ever seen.


AN:

This chapter was honestly cathartic for me to write. Writing about the Tenryubito getting their just deserts just feels nice, it is definetly a great feeling.

In other news, the MC now has a whole lot of gold and he also has a whole bunch of Akuma no Mi, including some that are considered broken enough to destroy entire islands (much like the Gura Gura no Mi). What these fruits and weapons (which might have 'eaten' other BS fruits) reappearing would cause as of ripples in the world of One Piece? We will have to wait and see.

So, here comes an important question. What should be the MC's fruit/weapon?

Right now he will get a sword that can have one of the following fruits eaten:

- Space

- Time (think the Time Spliting Sword of Bercouli in SAO)

- Size

- Sun (think the sword of Yamamoto from Bleach)

- Justice (just to rub it in on the WG, this sword gets stronger the more the enemy has done evil actions)

- Death (pretty much Akame sword in Akame Ga Kill)

- reflect (if he hits an attack he can reflect it back with twice the force, only physical hits, pretty much Meliodas Full-Counter for physical strikes so heat, cold, Haki, and other such things are not returned)

- Gravity (would be Fujitora's sword as it would originally be in the hands of the WG in this fic)

These are the ones I could think of. He could either get one sword with one of these skills + eat an Akuma no MI OR he gets two swords and no eating an Akuma no Mi. Either works really.

The fruits he can eat are:

- Destruction

- Evolution

- Life

- Asura

- Fundamental Force Manipulation

- Earth

Not know what other powers could fit, but I am open for suggestions. Any suggestions or if you want one of the powers from the list above just tell me. Thanks for any and all reviews, bye.

6