Chapter 18
503 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: Forehead Kiss

Agent 013 went back to his office with a perturbed expression. As soon as he opened his office, his eyes quickly locked on the empty bags of chip and cans of sodas on the floor. The supposed man keeping an eye on Li Bai is currently snoring comfortably.

Agent 013's face twitched in annoyance. With no cautiousness, he walked near the napping Agent 036 and twisted the man's ears.

"Ow! Pain, pain, pain, pain—" He dragged the wincing agent all the way from the hallways. Other system agents didn't bother to look, this scene is not that new anyways. Agent 036 was dragged up until to his lover's office.

Agent 013 knocked on the door before speaking. "Sixteen, I have your pet."

Agent 016 quickly opened his door and saw his lover (pet) with his ear twisted by his superior. He politely thank the other and in turn, pinched his lover's side and closed the door.

Without the soundproof walls, Agent 013 can hear Agent 036 cries and begs. Nodding in satisfaction, he returned to his office and quickly checked Li Bai's profile.

Seeing the youth's peaceful sleeping face, he calmly checked the other information and noticed the high point balance and special items that wasn't supposed to be in there.

'That bastard...' Agent 013 mentally noted to demote Agent 036 later.

However, these special filters and discount will greatly benefit Li Bai so he would 'reluctantly' close his eyes on this.

-------------

Li Bai opened his eyes blearily. His sight adjusted and the first thing that he saw is a muscular chest with a dragon tattoo. He quickly turned rigid before peeking on the man's face.

Xiang Lian Jun's eyelash is pretty long, his nose bridge is high and handsome, his somewhat thin lips is colored with pale pink. Li Bai gulped as he stared at the man's sexy close up profile.

Silently letting out several 'hehe' in his heart, Li Bai reached out his hands and tentatively poked the man's abs. The bathrobe's belt is slightly loose. If Li Bai pulled it, it would come undone. Xiang Lian Jun's mermaid line is peeking out through the opened robe. Li Bai became excited, his naughty claws continued to trail down.

Just as he was about to touch the robe's belt, Xiang Lian Jun's hand shot out and gently grabbed his hand. Li Bai didn't know whether he would blush from getting caught or blush from Xiang Lian Jun's adorable sleepy face.

"What are you doing?" Xiang Lian Jun's voice came out as hoarse. It has traces of the man's sleepiness and velvety that Li Bai almost melt into a puddle.

"N-nothing. I saw a mosquito and wanted to grab it." Li Bai casually lied but his eyes are still glued on the man's body.

Xiang Lian Jun blinked, clearly didn't understand what the youth is looking at. As a man who doesn't like wasting his time, he sat up and fixed his bathrobe much to Li Bai's dismay. "Wash up, we are going home."

Li Bai sulked as he looked at Xiang Lian Jun's covered figure but still obediently went to the bathroom to wash. Breakfast is cooked by Xiang Lian Jun as usual.

While they are eating, Li Bai can't help himself looking at the man. The two of them just finished washing and it seems that Xiang Lian Jun needs to go back to the military building.

Xiang Lian Jun's biceps isn't hidden in the military uniform and the man's homely appearance made Li Bai gulped in expectation.

The general, having an innate strong perception and environment awareness, noticed Li Bai's stare but pretended that he didn't.

"Is the food delicious?"

"Delicious." En, and very sexy.

The man smiled but still didn't look at the youth, "Do you like it?"

"Like it." Like it to death.

Xiang Lian Jun suddenly looked up and smiled at him, "En. I like you too."

Li Bai: ...this sudden attack is too strong.

Li Bai's brain crashed, he can't differentiate his fantasies and reality and he thinks that the general's sudden confession is just him imaging things.

Trying to sink in, Li Bai dumbly asked. "What?"

The general reached out and held Li Bai's hand. With utmost patience, Xiang Lian Jun answered. "I like you too."

Li Bai blinked. Why did his man confessed? Is he still dreaming? Li Bai glanced at the man's affection meter that stayed at a pitiful 36%.

With this small amount of affection, where's the love ah!?

Due to the harsh slap of the truth, Li Bai pretended to be calm and then retorted to the man. "En. You have a good taste."

Xiang Lian Jun:...

The man secretly asked himself if he misjudged the other's goodwill and likability towards him. He's aware how Li Bai heart beats faster when he got close and how the other always glance at him.

Xiang Lian Jun looked at the distracted youth. Could it be Li Bai lusted after his body and not after his heart?

If so, should he use his body to claim the youth?

Meanwhile, Li Bai was stopped by his family's system. He quickly caught on the familiar formal speech pattern of Agent 013. He wondered why Agent 036 didn't say goodbye to him.

"Agent 013?"

"En. It's me."

Confirming that his system is back, Li Bai immediately showed his grievances, "Dad, you actually left me without notice."

Agent 013 coughed and looked away. 'I don't have a stupid son like you.'

"Yes, I apologize. You must focus on General Xiang Lian Jun first." Being reminded by the system, Li Bai looked over and saw the man quietly eating.

If Li Bai didn't look closely, he wouldn't notice the dejected feeling coming from Xiang Lian Jun's stoic face.

Li Bai quickly suppressed his lips from smiling. His sick brain filtering Xiang Lian Jun's sulking appearance is really poking his heart with meng*¹.

He quickly went to his system agent. "System, quick help me find something that can coax my man!"

Agent 013 resisted his urge to say, 'Your task is not conquering his love but saving the world'. Nonetheless, he still scrolled through the system store.

He came by the customized items and stopped at the cheapest item. "There's a customize doll here for only 30 points. Would you want to purchase it?"

Li Bai thought for a while. He didn't mean to indirectly reject Xiang Lian Jun. How about he purchase a small doll based from them?

"Purchase two! A doll that looks like Xiang Xiang and I!"

Agent 014 quickly customized the two dolls with a high efficiency. He finished making the dolls and directly purchased it. The two dolls immediately appeared in Li Bai's lap. The table ostracized the materialization of the two items, safe from the other man's eyes.

The two of them just finished eating and Xiang Lian Jun is currently taking the plates. Li Bai panicked when he saw the man turning his back away.

Closing his eyes, he hold up a doll, without looking which doll he had reached out.

"For me?" Xiang Lian Jun's face remained stoic but his eyes twinkled at the sight of Li Bai's doll.

The man carefully took the doll and placed it over his embrace. From the details of Li Bai's face up to his physic, the doll is 8 points resembled the youth in front of him.

Li Bai opened his eyes when he heard the man speak with the an obvious joy on his voice. He blankly looked at the doll that looks like him in Xiang Lian Jun's arms and then at the doll that looks like the man, in his lap.

He was planning to give the doll on his lap to the man and not the doll that looks like him. But since Xiang Lian Jun liked it, he can only nod.

Getting the youth's affirmation, Xiang Lian Jun's stoic face showed a gentle smile. The sudden change of the man's demeanor and affectionate smile increased the man's appearance index, successfully making Li Bai's heart jump.

Xiang Lian Jun suddenly went near and leaned down. Li Bai didn't move and felt a soft lips touching his forehead. The surprise forehead kiss went to Li Bai's brain and proceeded to malfunction.

After kissing Li Bai's forehead, he became satisfied at the other's dazed look and went back to washing the plates.

Xiang Lian Jun glanced at the doll, his eyes glinted dangerously.

'Li Bai gave me his doll and he has a doll that resembles mine. It means that Li Bai is giving himself to me!'

-----------------------
Small theater:
-----------------------

Xiang Lian Jun: I like you.

Li Bai: What?

Xiang Lian Jun: I like you.

Li Bai: En, you have great taste.

Xiang Lian Jun: ...

16