Chapter 25
482 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: Morning Kisses

Li Bai groaned on the bed as he tried to sat up. He felt something heavy pressing his chest and it bothered him awake. He looked down and saw a black fluffy hair that belonged to a certain psychopath.

Li Bai stopped moving and narrowed his eyes to observed the face of the sleeping man. Yesterday, Kai Feng didn't do anything to him except kissing his legs and feet. If Li Bai didn't know any better, he would've think that Kai Feng has a legs fetish.

Kai Feng honestly told him that he just wanna try dressing Li Bai up because Xiang Lian Jun mentioned it to him. Of course, he didn't believe that.

He wanted to sit but he also didn't want to disturb the other. Kai Feng is like an incubus when he's awake but when he's asleep, he looks very obedient like a little angel— only if the man's other hand is not inside Li Bai's shirt.

You can already hear the bustling outside and the sun is already glaring right by the window. The sunshine eventually reached Kai Feng's face causing the man to frown. Li Bai resisted his urge to gush how cute currently Kai Feng is. However, the man still has to go to work now.

Li Bai gently nudged Kai Feng, "Feng ge, wake up."

Kai Feng was already disgruntled by the light outside that is why he obeyed Li Bai immediately. The man messed his hair and looked at Li Bai in daze.

"Why are you staring at me?" Li Bai tensed up. He still has a lingering fear from Kai Feng from his impulsive outburst yesterday.

Kai Feng shook his head and started to fix the bed, "I want to kiss you but we haven't brushed our teeth yet."

Li Bai haven't completely got out of the bed. Kai Feng's words caught him off guard and he almost fell out of the bed. The man didn't have an ounce of mercy and just laughed at him. Li Bai 's cheeks puffed out and stormed out to the bathroom.

As soon as the youth's figure was not in sight, Kai Feng's smiling face disappeared. His eyes glowed red and he was aware of it. His jaws tightened as he tried to suppress it—the desire, the blood thirst, the love that can kill.

After five minutes, Kai Feng was able to calm himself. He looked at the time and found out that he's going to be late at work. Besides that, Mu Cheng is probably waiting for them at his office. The bespectacled Eve might think that something bad happened if they didn't show up. He fished out his phone and took a selfie, sending it to Mu Cheng whilst telling the other to clock him in because he will be running late. After getting a 'scolding' from Mu Cheng, he yawned and went downstairs.

Kai Feng went to the kitchen and looked around for something he can cook for breakfast. He wants to bath together with Li Bai but the other will get scared and run away from him. In any case, if he felt that he can't suppress his feeling of wanting to pin down Li Bai and fuck him to death, he would just go back to Mother and stay there.

"What's that smell?" Li Bai's voice came behind him.

Kai Feng smiled and handed him a plate with a delicious Jianbing (1) that made Li Bai open his eyes in shock. A-are all handsome guys good at cooking!?

Mu Cheng who can't even cook rice: ...

The two barely made it to the building. Li Bai was already considered one of the people inside the military building because of how many times he went and and considering he was with General Xiang, Researcher Mu, and Founder Kai, who would dare offend him?

Anyways, both of them are 5 minutes late and Mu Cheng was already waiting for them by the entrance with his angry face. Li Bai and Kai Feng looked at each other before deciding to face their angry mom— *cough* friend.

"Did you guys fucked till you forgot that you have work to do?" Mu Cheng's voice is particularly loud, a female co-worker overheard the bespectacled man's words and blushed so hard. Not long after this incident, a rumor that the three are each other's boyfriends will circulate the whole working place causing two people to drink vinegar(2).

"If you stall us any longer, it would be your fault." Kai Feng pointed out, pulling Li Bai behind him without waiting for Mu Cheng.

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

Xiang Lian Jun sat with his leg crossed to another, one soldier refilled his coffee. It was as off he wasn't prisoner but a important guest in the military underground chamber. Old Marshal Ning had showed him evidences of colluding with the Biantai race but it was not solid enough that is why he was not put behind bars but instead detained for questioning.

"General Xiang, Honorable Kai Feng and Mr. Li Bai just went to work this morning. Would you like some additional reports?" A soldier asked after reporting.

Xiang Lian Jun shook his head and gestured for the young soldier to go. The old fox wanted to make it seem like he wanted to arrest Xiang Lian Jun but Xiang Lian Jun that his real target is Kai Feng. Of course, one of the old foggey's goal is to kick him out as a general so his son would be the sole candidate for Marshal. However, the main plan is to keep him away from Kai Feng before looking for the other's weakness to show and then struck it hard.

A familiar cane tapped down on the floor, Marshal Ning doesn't have anyone with him. It means that the old man hasn't found any other solid evidences against him yet. If the old fox keep him here for a week, the higher military officers will make a fuss to the old fox. Time is ticking and the impatience from the wrinkled face of Marshal Ning can be seen clearly.

His eyes locked on the calm figure of the young general, his annoyance increased while thinking about the miscalculation on his part. It's not like he had a shallow reason why he hate Kai Feng and Xiang Lian Jun. 

Four years ago, Ning Shixun's old mother was killed when the Biantai breached the old human base. Marshal Ning clearly saw Kai Feng's bloodied hands on his wife's body. The man saw him and just casually wiped the blood off with his handkerchief before disappearing. Old man Ning remembered how Kai Feng's eyes glowed red, how dangerous the feeling is, he won't ever forget it.

After that incident, he believed that Kai Feng is definitely one of the Biantai. It's just that, no one believed him especially Xiang Lian Jun. He was the one who cultivated and promoted the boy, Ning Shixun also grown closed to him. However, the young general brushed him off when he tried to bring justice to his wife.

Marshal Ning sat in front of General Xiang, "It's been so long that I get to have a coffee drink with you...Xiao Xiang(3)."

Hearing the nickname that Marshal Ning gave to him when he was new to the human base, Xiang Lian Jun's composure didn't shake a bit. "Marshal Ning, have you found anything to bring me down yet?"

The old man's mustache shook in anger, he repressed it as to not have his ego shatter. He narrowed his eyes and smiled. "I haven't."

"—But I heard about a young man named, Li Bai."

Xiang Lian Jun reacted strongly, the cup shattered in his hands but his palms didn't have a single  scratch on. Marshal Ning was shocked, overwhelmed by the sudden change of the man's mood.

General Xiang's deep voice resonated on the chamber's walls like a death angel. "Whatever tricks you have, its fine with me."

"But don't touch my bottomline."

...................

(1)Jianbing- a Chinese style crepe

(2)drink vinegar-it means getting jealous or jealousy. Vinegar and getting jealous sounds the same.

(3)Xiao Xiang- means Little Xiang, it is Marshal Ning's endearment for Xiang Lian Jun.

----------------------
Small theater:
----------------------
Co-worker A: The three of them are so perfect together Q-Q

Co-worker B: I also heard what Researcher Mu said earlier! It's more real than our XiangXMuXKai ship!

Co-worker C: Who do you think are the bottoms?

Co-Worker B: I bet it's only Mr. Li Bai, he looks like a natural born bottom he hehe

Co-Worker A: Why can't Honorable Kai Feng be a bottom?

Co-Worker C: You have a wild taste, lady

Meanwhile, Xiang Lian Jun who was the 'real' part of the ship: ...we will talk later on the bed

Li Bai: Why is it my fault QwQ

------

I forgot to tell that I'll be updating every Monday and Friday only because that's the only vacant I have ╮(╯▽╰)╭

15