Chapter 27: Xiao Bai is staying over at another man’s house
350 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai Feng butted in before Li Bai blows up, "Xiao Bai, don't scold 03 anymore. He is injured and we can't aggravate him."

The two men looked at each other in relief when Li Bai calmed down. Xiang Lian Jun carefully hid the pictures in case Li Bai tore them. In order to pacify the little one, Kai Feng started to spout farts*¹ with the other speaking very now and then.

"Xiao Bai, 03 misses you to death that is why I gave him the pictures. Isn't that right, 03?"

"En."

"You know that Biantai's need emotions right? Aiya, your sexy— I mean, adorable pictures helps us gain them. Right, 03?"

"En"

Li Bai calmed down but he didn't let the two men get off the hook. He smiled and said, "I know what emotions you gain in my pictures, you gain so much emotions that your little brother*² feels it too."

Kai Feng choked and didn't dare open his mouth again. In fact, he thinks that Li Bai is pretty scary when he's mad.

Li Bai looked at the two silent Biantai's and sighed, "It's not that I'm mad for you taking my photos or wanting them, I'm mad because someone might see it other than you two."

The silent General suddenly spoke with a loud voice, "No! I don't want anyone to see you like that."

"Exactly." Li Bai glanced at the other man who didn't speak up. He didn't know what other ideas the other would come up again.

Kai Feng opened his mouth, "Then how can we see you with that costume on?"

'I knew it! You are a pervert through and through!' Li Bai internally killed Kai Feng in his head multiple times.

Li Bai wanted to reject whatever Kai Feng implied but Xiang Lian Jun added oil and looked at him in anticipation.

The youth looked away at the men's shining eyes, "W-Well, I can wear it when we get home but no pictures are allowed."

Kai Feng let put a series of 'hehe' before standing up. "We need to leave now, Xiao Bai. The security cameras will go back to normal within 10 minutes."

Li Bai hesitated as he looked over Xiang Lian Jun's wounded body. "How about General Xiang?"

Xiang Lian Jun shook his head, "I'm repressing my regeneration ability because it will gave away the fact that I'm a Biantai."

"Don't worry, Xiao Bai. 03 doesn't stay here but at the special ward. He only came here to prove he is not a Biantai." Kai Feng reassured as be gestured for the other to hurry up.

The two bid their goodbyes before slipping away. Kai Feng didn't ask how Li Bai slipped inside the jail because it doesn't matter anyway.

Just as they are left the hallways, Li Bai strongly bumped into someone. Kai Feng and the other one quickly reached out their hands to stabilize him. Kai Feng didn't notice something falling out from his lab gown's pockets since his eyes are focused on the man who just joined them.

"Li Bai? What are you doing here?" Ning ShiXun's question made Li Bai panicked. Fortunately, Kai Feng answered the man for him.

"Xiao Bai and I 'did something'*³ and didn't expect General Ning to be here." Li Bai's eye twitched in annoyance at Kai Feng's ambiguous words but in a way, it is indeed true.

Ning ShiXun didn't know that the two went to General Xiang's location and perceived that 'somethin' that Kai Feng is trying to implicitly say is something indecent. With that thought, his hand's shook in anger but he repressed it.

He was about warn the Kai Feng that the place isn't something they can enter freely when he noticed a picture laying on the ground.

Li Bai watched as Ning ShiXun bowed down and take something on his hands. His eyes followed the thing on the man's grip that looks suspiciously familiar.

'Isn't that my photo!?' Li Bai knew he's fucked and Kai Feng isn't doing any better. His hands reached out inhumanely fast but the other already saw it.

Ning ShiXun's face quickly turned red and his brain malfunctioned at Li Bai's sexy picture. The poor man didn't know how to react and stuttered gibberish, "Y-You, You! Why do you have this kind of p-photos!"

Kai Feng looked at the photo in his hand, it was the photo that he likes the best: Li Bai sprawled on the bed with only an apron as his only clothing, the youth's face and body looked flushed and tempting, the eyes are especially wet from tears.

Looking back at the time he coaxed Li Bai to do this costume, Kai Feng nodded at his good shot. But now that other man had seen something that he didn't even let Xiang Lian Jun see, Kai Feng was so angry, he wanted to chop the other into dust.

Ning ShiXun mind's cleared, he decisively pulled Li Bai behind him and confronted the other. "Are you forcing Li Bai to do this shameful things!? Honorable Kai Feng, your title doesn't suit you even one bit!"

Li Bai agreed. 'There's nothing honorable to this man except for his face...and brain.' He was currently mad at Kai Feng, it wasn't that long that he scolded the other for this pictures but now, his nightmare came true.

Kai Feng narrowed his eyes at Li Bai who was enjoying how Ning ShiXun is accusing him. He smirked and said, "How did you know that he wasn't willing?"

Ning ShiXun ignored what the man is implying, he strongly believed that Li Bai is an innocent little darling that should be protected.

Agent 013 naturally knew what Ning ShiXun is thinking but didn't let his host know because he knows its bullshit. What part of Li Bai is innocent? What part?

The young general is firm, "Li Bai won't do something shameful!—"

Li Bai looked away, he enjoyed the photoshoot and Kai Feng's occasional teasing but only for a little bit...a little bit.

"—and anyone who sees that image will naturally see that Li Bai is being forced by you! Look at how pitiful he looks with tears on his face!?" Ning ShiXun didn't even realized he said what he saw in the photo that captured him.

"Anyway, I will take Li Bai with me! I will ask Researcher Mu!"

Kai Feng suddenly punched Ning ShiXun by the stomach causing the other to lurch and kneel weakly. Li Bai hurriedly supported the young general and gently asked questions.

Kai Feng became even more upset at Li Bai who's paying attention at someone other than him or 03. He wanted to pull Li Bai away when the youth suddenly stood up.

Li Bai angrily scolded him, "You dare hurt someone when it is your fault!? Kai Feng, don't let me see your face! I'm staying at General Ning's house and you're not allowed to bother him or me!"

Ning ShiXun heard what Li Bai said and he was particularly happy. He didn't even need to act like it hurts because it really hurts so bad. Obviously, Kai Feng didn't hold back at all.

Kai Feng's eyed seethed in anger as he watched the Li Bai helped the man walk away from him. He really wants to cut Ning ShiXun into shreds and feed him to his subordinates. However, Li Bai said he's not a allowed to touch them.

He clutched his head as he felt his eyes turning red again. Kai Feng was about to go hysterical when Mu Cheng's annoying voice appeared in from of him, "Yo! Bastard Feng, I saw your wife tending other man. Why are you here sulking like a loser?"

Kai Feng's eyes turned back to normal almost instantly, his anger redirected into Mu Cheng. "F*** off! I'm in bad mood right now. If you piss me off I'll gouge your eyes out."

Mu Cheng laughed sardonically, "I guess you don't want my help anymore?"

"..."

"...Xiao Bai is staying over at another man's home, help me get him back."

Mu Cheng raised his brow and tutted, "You are wrong. The real problem is whether he want to go back. You need him to get to forgive you."

"Then how can I get him to forgive me?" Mu Cheng looked at the picture that Kai Feng was holding like a child. He saw what the photo is and laughed harder.

"I know what you should do."

------------------

Spout(ing) farts*¹= a figure of speech that means talking nonsense.

Little brother*²= another euphemism for d***.

11