Chapter 32: Rotten Love
358 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Sexual Assault/ Rape. Please do not read if easily triggered. Proceed with warning.

--------

Under the Ning Household's property, is an underground chamber meant for torture and imprisonment.

Due to lack of light, the whole place is cold and morbidly humid. The corners have a little dust but it is nonetheless, clean. It is well-maintained and cleaned for some time. Just by the smell of blood in the air, one can assume that the underground chamber is regularly used.

One of the torture room has it's room lit by candles, a bed surrounded by different torture tools and toys are hanged and displayed. Two men are inside, one unconscious and the other possesses a wicked grin.

Li Bai woke up with a stinging pain on his skin. He was greeted with darkness, realizing that he's currently blindfolded. Li Bai tried to move his body, the chains clanged to the bed's frame and limited Li Bai's movement. His arms could only stay above his head.

"Ah!" Another burning sensation touched his chest.

Li Bai wanted to cry from shame. His bare skin rubbed against the bed's silken sheets. He's naked all over, tied up, and deprived of vision. The burn felt similar to a candle's melted drop.

"System? System, help me!" Li Bai stopped struggling when the candle dripping increased. He knows that his struggle will hurt his skin from the friction by the chains. He also knew that someone other than him, is inside the room, hence why there is a melted candle drops on his body.

A familiar static from the system is heard, but instead of Agent 013, another robotic voice spoke to him, "Welcome, subject number A13006388916. Initializing System Auto-work."

"Process completed. How can I help you?" The cold voice forced Li Bai to calm himself.

Something must have happened on Agent 013's pace. In any case, he can just do it on his own. Li Bai increased his guard when he felt someone touched the side of his face, "Help me purchase a teleportation item."

Li Bai waited for the system to reply but it took for a while. The person who was with him on the room, reached down with his hand, going towards Li Bai's exposed legs.

His eyes may be blocked, but his mouth wasn't. When Li Bai was touched by his thighs, he kicked the person away as he shouted, "Fuck! Do you want Daddy to kick you until you get erectile dysfunction!?"

Li Bai poked the system and the system really took its time processing Li Bai's purchase, "Analyzing subject number A13006388916 item purchase. 40%"

"If I had known that you would be this energetic even after getting drugged then I should've chained your legs open." The voice sighed.

Li Bai immediately knew taht the other person is Ning ShiXun. The bad memories came back to his mind, his once strong feeling of wanting to beat the other person up weakened, his throat threatened to vomit again.

Ning ShiXun took advantage of Li Bai's short period of weakness. He placed himself between Li Bai's legs, before Li Bai could kick him, a needle pierced Li Bai's inner thigh.

It only took a second before his legs lost its feelings. Li Bai's heartbeat paced abnormally fast and prompted the system, only to get a reply of: "Permission to purchase teleportation item, denied. Please purchase the item out of the world character's sight range."

His hope to escape was crushed. Li Bai felt his whole mind break down quickly, he can't control his tears as it streamed down his cheeks. Li Bai was just faking courage to overcome his trauma. But having to know that he had no way to escape, it became the last straw to his reasoning. He felt extremely hopeless. What can he do with his lame legs and chained arms? What can his yells do?

Nothing.

Li Bai felt Ning ShiXun's lecherous tongue licking his tears. The silk cloth covering his eyes was suddenly removed. The tongue didn't stop and trailed down to his chest. Ning ShiXun didn't look away but instead, stared at him while he suck on Li Bai's nipples.

Li Bai trembled, looking aghast at his candle dripped body. His mind can't register anything and his body was paralyzed from fear.

Both of the men are naked from head to toe. Ning ShiXun's desire can be clearly seen on his hard member. It rubbed against Li Bai's navel intentionally, he shamelessly leaned in to pant beside Li Bai's ear. Li Bai's disgust peak and he forcefully suppressed his want to vomit.

"At last... I yearned for you for too long and now, you're finally mine." Ning ShiXun's eyes glinted dangerously. He grabbed Li Bai's legs and pulled him closer, causing the chains to rub painfully against Li Bai's wrists.

Li Bai struggled to breath, his anxiety controlled his mind and it suffocated him. What can he do? This time, he's alone for real. There's no Agent 013 to calm him down, the presence of the auto-work system only made him feel betrayed.

Faced with hopelessness, Li Bai lost his will to fight. He wasn't on his right mind. His once passionate eyes now dull and lifeless. Ning ShiXun prodded
Li Bai's back with his cock, he didn't bothered preparing Li Bai. The man was focused on his own pleasure that he disregarded everything just to get what he wants.

Li Bai's back arched in pain as Ning ShiXun's tip entered his virgin hole. His rim was injured and the blood was trickled down over Ning ShiXun's dick.

'If only Kai Feng didn't leave him. If only his system didn't abandoned him. If only Xiang Lian Jun...'

Ning ShiXun licked his lips and thrusted in, trying to put his entire member inside.

"NO!" Li Bai poured all his stregth on his leg and kicked Ning ShiXun's head. The man unluckily hit his head hard on the wall beside the bed. Ning ShiXun was caught off guard that he was rendered unconscious by the kick.

'It's not their fault. It's not my fault. I am not weak. I can fight this. I need to go home...'

Li Bai asked the system to tell him the available items. He saw the 'universal key' item and quickly bought it. The chains came undone but he forgot that his legs was paralyzed by Ning ShiXun.

As soon as he stood up, his legs gave out and he fell down badly. Unfortunately, Ning ShiXun woke up not for too long. Li Bai had no choice but to crawl out of the room.

However, reality hits really hard. Ning ShiXun woke up just as Li Bai got pass the room's door but the distance between the man and the door frame is not far. Ning ShiXun angrily walked towards him and Li Bai pathetically crawled faster.

Ning ShiXun laughed in spite, "I see, I guess that didn't hurt you. I should've shove it in one go, hmm?"

The man grabbed his legs and dragged Li Bai inside again. Li Bai immediately caught the door frame and didn't let go, "No! Stop this! You should fucking let me go!"

Ning ShiXun was about to speak when a bullet went pass through him, grazing his cheek. Both of them look at the origin of the sound in shock, Li Bai saw Marshal Ning holding his gun angrily, pointing it to his son.

"F-Father..."

Marshal Ning went towards them with heavy footsteps, the old man pulled the trigger and shot his son's hand that was holding one of Li Bai's legs.

The old man crouched, he took off his outer jacket and wrapped Li Bai in. His eyes saw Li Bai's bruised nipples and the blood trailing from his inner thighs. He knew what his bastard son did to the poor boy.

Li Bai's short period of braveness ended and his body returned to it's trembling condition. Marshal Ning took a deep breath and carried the boy on his arms carefully.

He looked at his son that is looking apprehensively at him and spat, "I don't have a son like you."

"Servants! Lock the young master inside. Don't give him food nor water until I said so." The old servant that was hiding quickly obeyed the old master and locked the door where Ning ShiXun is.

Marshal Ning felt so tired from his heart. He looked at Li Bai's traumatized state, "I will call Founder Kai Feng to fetch you. My son..."

The old man looked away, "...my son will definitely pay back for what he did. But I'm begging you not to kill him."

"Oh? Why shouldn't I?" Kai Feng suddenly appeared behind them. Kai Feng's whole aura is ranging dangerously. His killing intent filled the room.

"Whoever hurts Li Bai should die!"

9