Chapter 48: Ours [NSFW]
565 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai Feng rubbed Li Bai all over, drying him. The man didn't patted his inner thighs where the cum had trailed on. Li Bai felt weird as the thick liquid stayed inside him.

The towel was laid on the bed. Li Bai laid above it to prevent staining the bed sheets.

Kai Feng crawled on beside him, his long weapon ready to fight again. Xiang Lian Jun went in the middle of his legs, he obediently spread his legs for the man.

Since the cum can act as a lube, Xiang Lian Jun prodded the dripping hole with his tip, before slowly entered in.

"U-Uhn...ah! Hngh~!" Li Bai took deep breath as he took the large cock in. Since Kai Feng went in one thrust, Xiang Lian Jun's slow entrance made him feel the man's length.

The man's cock didn't have any trouble going in. It took a minute before everything went in up to the base. Xiang Lian Jun sighed as he felt the comfortable walls perfectly wrapped his cock.

Xiang Lian Jun made a small thrust, earning a moan from their lover. After confirming that the other felt good as he is, he started to pound deep and hard.

He grabbed the young man's legs and made it wrap around his waist as he plundered inside him. The little hole squelched from the wetness and the friction.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! NGH! H-Harder!" Li Bai cried out.

Kai Feng breathed heavily, "Xiao Bai, don't make too much noise. Your parents will hear us. Hm?" He patted his lover's cheek with his cock, "How about you take this in your mouth?"

Li Bai quickly held the man's cock and licked it. When he felt himself moaning loudly, he decisively took the cock inside his mouth. His moans muffled as he bobbed his head, sucking the huge cock. Alas, it was too big that he needs to stroke the remaining length even if it already reached his throat.

Xiang Lian Jun gave a hard push before releasing his cum inside. Kai Feng also released inside Li Bai's throat. The young man's two holes are succefully conquered.

The three rested for a minute before Xiang Lian Jun scooped up Li Bai and laid him on top of him. Li Bai felt the man's cock entering him again and was astonish as to how they can get go on again for a short time.

Xiang Lian Jun didn't move as if waiting for something. It didn't take long for Li Bai to realize what's gonna happen when Kai Feng went behind them and started to stick in his fingers even though there's a cock inside.

Kai Feng's slender fingers began to spread inside in scissor motion, making sure that it can take what will come in soon.

Soon, the man retracted his fingers and another hot thing prodded on his already occupied hole.

"O-Oh~ It's full...ahng!" Li Bai bit his lips, repressing his want to scream in pleasure. If it was before, he would be in pain. But his hole was teased by toys under the two men's hands, that taking two huge cocks won't tear his walls.

Two cocks fitted inside, the two men can feel each other's lengths and the hot little hole surrounding their entirety like a home. Kai Feng started to move with Xiang Lian Jun moving somewhat late.

The two men moved in different pace, rendering Li Bai crazy. Li Bai whimpered, his lips bled slightly from biting his moans in. Xiang Lian Jun frowned and leaned down to lick the blood off.

"Ah! Ah! N-No more...hah...I'm going crazy...ah~!" Li Bai shook his head, his body swayed back and forth as the two men fiercely plundered his hole. The high level of pleasure made it hard for Li Bai to think, he could only cry out and moan.

"Shh...Baby, don't be noisy." Kai Feng teased him again. But Li Bai can't process what the man said.

The huge cock took turns in prodding Li Bai's deepest spot, his prostate getting rubbed each thrust. Li Bai was fucked hard by his two husbands until dawn.

Li Guang stared at the door for a long time before his man whacked him, "They won't be waking up now. Let's make a porridge for your son." Li Beichan said.

Li Guang raised his brow, "Why is he my son? He is your son too."

Li Beichen laughed sarcastically, "Both of you are stupid. Naturally, he's your son."

"..." Li Guang chose to stay silent in case his wife get even more irritated.

Agent 013 already knew what happened last night since his hearing is more sensitive that Li Guang. Fortunately, he had slept quiet well. Thanks to his 'pillow'.

True enough, the three of them woke up by lunch time. Agent 013 ignored others as he fed Li Bai by hand. The three men didn't dare get jealous since Li Beichen is currently expressing his 'worry' by nagging for too long. If they interrupt, it might be them who'll get scolded.

Li Bai thought that his ears will fall off. He got a good time last night, but his 'Dad' scolded him for hours. He naturally noticed how Agent 013 is weirdly over protective off him.

He also never spoke the reason why he had come in this world. Although the man said that the world's plot has been restored, what is he worried for?

Li Bai also noticed how sensitive he is with his husbands. He can intuitively tell where the men could be even though they didn't tell him where they went. He can also slightly feel their emotions.

So it is true that a bond will connect the three of them. A bond that can never break. For Li Bai, that is the greatest thing he could possibly possess throughout his life.

Mu Cheng explained that the bond will let the Biantai feel what his Eve is feeling. Through that, they will be connected with their hearts and their emotions will naturally be felt gradually.

It's as if the three of them has only one heart.

Xiang Lian Jun and Kai Feng stared at Li Bai with a smile, the two of them thought of the same time,

"Ours."

—————————————————
Author:
lol. Kai Feng, Xiang Lian Jun, and Yu Huang Guang are afraid of getting scolded from Mama Beichen.

10