[2] [Status]
1k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                           Location: Manor House, Parlour                                     year: 1058 AD
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

(POV: Me)

 

*Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp*

 

Loud sucking sounds, well at least it sounded loud in my perspective, Along with embarrassed blush on the face, Well I can't help since hunger belongs to different Department.

It's been almost a month since I was born. My newborn eyes can't see clearly beyond 2 feet, But still, I can see my beautiful Mother since she was always watching with me with her motherly gaze closely. She has waist-length brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a woolen ornate kirtle convenient for feeding me.

 

After my brunch session was over I had time to myself before I could feel drowsy again. Unlike my sleepy self weeks ago, now my active hours are increased.

 

Have I seen my Father? I didn't see him or at least I don't remember seeing him, maybe he already checked on me and left for work or something. Maybe my dad left her like one of those novels where babies will be disowned cause they were born with weak powers or maybe he's just kind of the guy who hates to deal with children, Whatever the case it may be, it doesn't bother me for the time being.

 

Back to my surroundings, I'm in a room with stone walls and a wooden roof with visible cross beams both straight and curved, Windows are wooden So either clear glass is not invented or my family couldn't afford it. I can barely make out silhouettes of servants walking sometimes due to my poor baby vision, This kind of reminds me of haunted movies where a ghost walks behind when you avert your gaze. It is clear as a day that I'm in some kind of medieval world.

 

Here comes the question 'Does this World has magic?', Well so far I haven't seen anything magical hence answer is mostly 'I'm not sure'.

 

Wait what if this world has status bars like games? , There's only one obvious way to Know.

 

Throwing my small fists towards the ceiling, I shouted in my mind "Status!"

 

 

Full Status
General Attributes
Name ??? HP 1 STM 1
Gender Male MP 1 STR 1
    SPD 1 WIS 1
    DEX 1 INT 1
Skills
Type Name Features
Passive [Info Processor] Lvl 1 [System], [Status] & [Memory Replay]
Active - -

 

 

I wasn't named yet? , Well whatever I'm not in a hurry or something.

 

The attributes look RPG-ish and I already have an Inherent Skill.

 

Me: "System, Define the skill"-in mind

 

Suddenly this info was shown to me like 'You can't sleep Monsters Nearby' floating text from a certain pixelated game.

" [Info Processor - Inherent skill aides quick access and further process information from conscious and sub-conscious memories in User-friendly format] "

Me: "Hmmmmmm Hummmmmm(Villager sounds from the same pixelated game), Tell me other information you Know"

 

- Silence -

 

Me: " Uh... Hello? System are you there? "

 

'Did I do something wrong ?' I was wondering in my mind

 

Me: "Define the skill again"

 

As again skill description was shown but when I asked about other info again it answers with Silence.

 

Me: "Is there anything else that you can do ?"

 

System : " [Memory Replay] & [Social Management] "

 

Me: Why are they not listed in Status?

 

System : [System] , [Status] , [Memory Replay] and [Social Management] are all part of [Info Processor]

 

Me: So, the whole System and status exists because of my reincarnation Special Skill, Right?

 

-No Response-

 

Me: What is my level and why is it not shown in status?

 

-Silence- 'Well It seems System is not talkative I'll figure my levels later'

 

Me : [Memory Replay] is self-explanatory, but what is [social management]?

 

System : [Social Management - Collection and Classification of every Individual and their Info that User observed consciously or subconsciously through [Memory Replay] ]

 

I choose it from my mind, now there is another screen next to the status

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                [Social management]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Family List

- Mother

- Potential Father Figure

 

House Servants

- Maid 1

- Maid 2

- Butler 1

Strangers List

- Stranger 1

- Stranger 2

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

There were cropped pictures of their faces next to their respective names, Other than Mother every other character has been blurred like that unclear CCTV footage. The whole thing reminds me of the 5G AI conspiracy theory.

"Potential Father character! I Choose You!" after saying that I gestured to threw the Pokeball,

 

The cropped picture Expanded like a social media profile picture, the only thing that I can tell from that picture is that his hair is blue. There was also text below Description saying 'no additional information available', There was also a Gallery of best possible Snapshots and autoplaying mute footage from my Memories.

 

Next, I chose Mother, Screen showed her Lovely smile Snapshot as Profile Pic and a Stupid amount of her footage in Gallery.

 

"So the whole dealio processes Information about people from memories of what I saw and Heard, I no longer need to frown to recall people's name that I forgot."

 

"Damn, I'm so tired, I'll deal the rest when I grow up" *Yawns*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(POV: Mother)

'Those Fucking Bastards, I'm gonna kill them the moment they stepped in the county' I cursed in my mind after reading those letters and moved on to deal with the house's finances AGAIN. It took almost all day to deal with that Direboar's Mess.

 

Now that's done, I can finally turn my attention to him. Nowadays he's more awake and looks at people with his big curious eyes.

 

Lying on Maid's lap his small face making a look of contemplation and other series of emotions before waving the hands in front of him like shooing flies and let out a cute yawn.

 

'If not for your hair color, He almost wouldn't have believed that you're his son' I said to myself while carrying him to the crib.

 

I held breath and gave him a soft peck on his forehead and watched him sleeping like an angel, that's when I heard a tapping sound from the door, "Goodnight sweetie" I said in a low voice and left the room.

 

"What is it?", It was the Maid standing outside who said, "My Lady, The Lord, and Young master have arrived". 'So the Pigs have finally finished their 'Meeting' Huh?' I said to myself before replying "Let's go receive my husband", before leaving for the Great Hall.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

19