[5] I Give Up
661 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                        Location: A Dark Room                                                                 Year: 1061 AD
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(POV: Unknown)

 

 

"It's Tiring, but I have to do it either way", Waking up with a different Identity, pretending to be someone else.

 

'Con-Artists and Thieves', That's how we are viewed anyway, Do they think we love to do this?, This is Shameful and disgusting but we had to do this in order to survive!.

 

Persecution has pushed us to this state.

 

Being embarrassed to hide but still don't want to be exposed.

 

'Why?, Why are we the ones being hated?, Is this the Fate of our people?, Being born this way with nothing to call ourselves as homes'.

 

Those who wanted to end this Stigma had perished long ago solidifying their hatred.

 

"I HATE IT, I HATE DOING THIS, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FUCKED UP WORLD"

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(POV: Me)

 

Autumn will come to an end this month, it will be winter after that. Temperature is already dropping, signifying that winter is right at the corner.

 

*DRIP* *DRIP*

 

There is a Wooden bucket near the Fog filled corner of the room, two silhouettes looming through the Fog, one big and one small.

 

"Aaah, not there!", I let a girlish sound while the maid was cleaning my nether regions. The Middle-aged Maid who was washing me had a Squidward look on her face, unfazed by my sensual moans. she may look middle-aged but still has her own charm.

 

'I can't help it, this stimulation is too much for my child's body could handle. having a Hot Water Bath in this climate is already blissful and on top of that someone washing my lazy ass, I could ask for this treatment for the rest of the life without being embarrassed about it, like in my previous world.'

 

Oh Come On!, She's no fun, If it were some other maids, they would have felt awkward or even try to tease me more, she reminds me of those depressed fast-food workers who just want to do their job without getting the clients personal which I totally respect.

 

'It would be more erotic if she was younger and me older and we do some naughty stuff, Wait if that was the case, I will get dirty at the end and I have to bath again, only to repeat that endless cycle, Maybe I shouldn't do it during baths'.

 

I just have to stand in the tub doing nothing and she'll massage and clean me all over, I wish she was a little slower and gentle for me to enjoy this sensation longer, but she did it like some High demand manufacturing factory, rushing from one process to another to increase the output.

 

Here it comes the finale, pouring rest of the hot water rain over me, And now it's over.

The moment I stepped off the bucket, all the water on me turned cold by the cold breeze.

 

*TEETH CHATTERING*, I had to bear with the cold during the entire wiping and dressing me process, This was usually done by mom, but due to her work getting increased, she let the maids takeover.

 

"Thank you Big Sis Harth!" I said while hugging her legs, Her face turned into a warm smile for a second before turning back to her usual bitter look. She is one of those maids who look like they live in hell or something.

 

Whatever I went ahead to the courtyard and grabbed a jackalope sleeping there and started running through corridors, I had my [mini-map] showing me routes without traffic, It is based on known average timings of when and where people usually work or head to/return from their job so I could avoid bumping into them, but sometimes people do things out of prediction like people going chatting with others, affairs and slacking off still it gets it right most of the time and it improves somehow, sometimes I see dad bringing maids to his chamber and they only leave after few hours, maybe that's why some maids don't like working here.

 

The Stone Manor house is situated on a Huge oval piece of land surrounded by walls, the walls are 3 meters high from inside and 7 from outside, the whole oval piece of land is elevated by 4 meters while surrounding lowlands. There is a 5-meter tall gateway with a drawbridge acting as a ramp during the day and closed during nights, the whole place seems terraformed so that the lord's place is high. I asked mother that why don't they just make a moat or something, it seems people already tried that, beasts going rampant would rarely happen and only during winter where rivers will freeze enough for dire wolves to walk on it and they could easily jump over 3-meter tall walls, and the whole terraforming is to keep this place safest against these beast attacks. some people call this place castle because of the high walls and stone manor in the middle of it.

 

It's been almost a year since I saw that Pig fucked Lion Thing, it feels weird seeing that abomination having such shiny golden fur. Turns out it was some super rare luxury material making few princes trying to snatch it from us and making some others to stopping it acting righteously but secretly wanting to take it for themselves and all. In the end, father sided with the 'Fourth prince & co', he gave a decent chunk of that pig fur, especially the fluffy mane to them, as for the rest of them, we're slowly smuggling them outside so it could be sold for high and holding on to some.

 

I reached my finish line for my run, which is the backyard, kind of the backyard where trees and stuff where you can just chill, there I opened my status

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Full Status
General Attributes
Name Aymar D'kman HP (3->4) STM (3->4)
Gender Male MP (3->4) STR (3->4)
Age 3 SPD (3->4) WIS (2->3)
    DEX (2->3) INT 4
Skills
Type Name Features
Passive [Info Processor] Lvl 2 [System], [Status], [Memory Replay], [Social Management] & [Mini-map]
Active - -

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Certain attributes can be learned easily, like strength, speed, and stamina.

 

There was that one time I got an increase in stamina when I completely exhausted myself while playing.

 

I don't know about Intelligence, wisdom, and dexterity, I hope it won't be a problem in the future.

 

As for HP, maybe I should hurt myself I think.

 

Most of the time attributes increase randomly, like while eating or walking or even in the middle of the night

You know what? now that I think about it, this doesn't make any sense, like how come do I have low Intelligence and Wisdom?, If you ask me I'll probably be THE MOST smartest 3-year-old in this godforsaken Multiverse. I'm just really confused right now. Is this System broken?, Or what if I'm actually stupid? No, I can't be!, I know some modern world kids think they are smarter than their parents just so they can use few modern gadgets, and it is true, trust me cuz I'm one of 'em. 'Damn this shit is stupid'.

 

Whatever, The main thing I want to learn is magic.

 

But before that, "Define MP" I asked in mind, "[MP - measuring Mental Power]".

 

'Wait, hold on, it is not magic points?, does this world even have magic or not?, maybe I have to ask it in a different way'

 

"System, define magic", suddenly a wave of information about magic hit me, all related to my previous world magic, like a rabbit in hat and magic in fictional stories, movies, and the alike.

 

It really doesn't know, huh?.

 

what if mental power is related to magic?, I honestly don't want to accept the cruel reality that magic doesn't exist.

 

I sat underneath a tree with my hands gathered my hands, closed my eyes, and concentrated on a single picture, a fire.

 

-ten minutes later - nothing.

 

I'll try sparkles then, after another ten minutes - Still Nothing.

 

'maybe the mental power thing is similar to 'Force' from Star skirmish?'

 

This time I chose a stone to see if I could move it. To be frank I don't exactly know what I should feel right now.

 

I concentrated, 'Imagine that stone slowly floating, Come on! if it was easy then anyone would have done it, I can do this', wait, am I supposed to feel something?, I opened my eyes only to find out that the stone was missing.

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted with panic, 'What happened? how did it?', turning to the side I found out where the stone was.

 

"Sia! put it back!", 'Chelecsia, daughter of Head Butler Valter, She's 8 years old with short black hair and blue eyes, She's 4 feet tall while I'm being 3 feet, I personally asked mom to let her play with me after seeing her cleaning my room'.

 

"Nope!, Only if you tell me what you were doing~" she said with sticking her tongues out, 'This Brat!, actually I'm more of a brat than she is albeit acting like an old man, but Seriously, I shouldn't have taught her that, Guess what? kids here don't use this mocking technique and she uses it all the time when we are alone'.

 

"Yeah go ahead and keep it!", now back to my thoughts, I remembered buddha was also doing something like this, sitting under a tree searching for answers.

 

'I Give Up, magic truly doesn't exist maybe this is just some GoT world or something, I'll just be the sword guy then' I made a sad Resolve.

 

"sorry Aymar, I didn't mean it, here's your stone" she gave it to me with a sad face, maybe she misunderstood my disappointment with me being angry towards her?.

 

"N-No I wasn't mad about you, I was just thinking about something else" I cleared up her misunderstanding.

 

"I heard Screams last night, mom didn't tell me about it, do you know something?" I asked whilst changing the subject.

 

"No, Never heard anything", moving her head from side to side she replied, 'well she's not living in the manor so she couldn't have heard it anyway'.

 

"Okay, let's see who goes to gate first, Loser plays as Horse!", I ran after shouting that.

 

"hey! thats not fair wait for Me!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Social Management]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Family List

- Annabelle D'kman (Mother)

- Payn D'kman (Father)

- Galeron D'kman (Brother)

 

Love Interests

- Annabelle D'kman

- Chelecsia

 

House Servants

- Sauze (House keeper)

- Valter (head Butler)

-Gargan(Butler)

- Gracia (Maid 1)

- Harth (Maid 2)

-See (26) more house Servants

 

Strangers List

- ???? (Stranger 1)

- See (51) more Strangers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"HOLY CRAP, This System knows too much".

13