Chapter 3: Roty
525 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time had come.

Ryan felt that there were only seconds before the birthing pod opened, revealing the poor person who ended up with Christiane’s choice of body.

Ryan thought about the long wait these past three weeks. Once Christiane got to work, it seemed like nothing else mattered to her. Ryan was more than happy to let it stay that way and most of their interactions related to the repair work as neither felt the need to have much small talk. Except for the fact Christiane kept bothering him about if his new girlfriend was almost ready and how much she hated the food.

Ryan neglected to tell Christiane that it was time. He had other plans with the new woman before she met Christiane.

Ryan’s attention came back to the present and the pod opened, revealing a very, very curvy woman. It appeared his imagination had gone too far.

The woman met every detail to a tee. Red hair, huge breasts and butt, thicc thighs, and a thin waist. Ryan was going to owe her a huge apology. Well, unless she liked this kind of thing.

The woman took her first breath and her eyes fluttered open, "Wha… "

Ryan gave her time to get her bearings before speaking, “Hi, uh, I’m Ryan. What’s your name?”

The woman blinked and looked around the room, “Where am Ah? This doesn’t look like tha afterlife.”

So she had died too, “You’re on a ship who knows where. I, uh, made you a new body. I’m sorry.”

The woman sat up, her giant breasts bouncing and swaying.

She seemed to notice too, “Why are mah tits huge!? What happened ta mah body!?”

Ryan focused to where Christiane was welding nearby to make sure she didn’t hear the shouting before focusing back on the woman, “Well, when I made your new body, I… well it was a request. I shouldn’t have taken it so far, though.”

The woman studied her body, “Made mah new body?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

The woman looked around the room, “Where are yeh?”

“Me, I’m the ship you’re on.”

The woman looked suspicious, “Yer a ship Ah’m on? Ah don’t remember…”

The woman held her head as if remembering something horrible.

Ryan felt she was much like him, “Did you die before you woke up here?”

The woman blinked and shook her head, “Dead? Ah remember… Ah remember standin’ on some scaffoldin’. Ah wasn’t watching where Ah was going and fell off. Ah was six stories up and…”

“I got hit by a truck and before I knew it I was here.”

The woman appeared to be thinking, “So yeh died and Ah died and we came here? But how?” She gave a slight smile, “If Ah see mah Gran again, she’s gonna…”

Ryan understood her confusion, “I wish I could say how we’re brought here, souls or what, but we are. I can say one thing, however this machine works it can choose who it brings here.”

The woman looked up again, “Yeh chose meh? Why?”

Ryan explained the situation.

“So yeh need an engineer and yeh chose meh?” The woman showed no obvious emotion, so Ryan wasn’t sure if she was angry or what.

“Yep. Most of the data on the fabrication machines is corrupted.  Christiane only does repairs and I can’t help so we need someone that can help with the more complex stuff.”

The woman nodded, “Well, yeh got yerself an engineer. Not happy ‘bout the body, but gettin’ mah hands dirty on an alien spaceship sounds intrestin’.”

Ryan was glad she seemed more agreeable than Christiane, “Thanks. Oh yeah, I still haven’t gotten your name.”

The woman finally started to get out of the pod, “Dorotea Clarke. Yeh can call meh Roty.”

Ryan wasn’t ready for her to get out yet, “Uh, Roty. Before you get out can I ask a favor of you?”

Roty put her leg back in the pod, but waited for Ryan to continue.

“Thanks. Uh, I promised Christiane that I would tell her when you were coming out. Something about wanting to be there for the birth of her new girlfriend.” Ryan wished he could sigh and had a head to shake.

Roty looked to the door, “Girlfriend? Meh?”

“Well, she, who used to be he, said she wouldn’t help me unless I brought someone that looked like… that… and would be willing to be his girlfriend. But…” Ryan still regretted having to make the deal.

Roty looked at her new body again, “But?”

“But I wanted someone that would help me stand up to her. If she didn’t need me for food, I doubt she’d listen to me. She refuses to stop wasting time masturbating and we got into a fight so she’s been… hard to work with,” Ryan wished his memory didn’t seem to have gotten much better. 

Roty seemed to consider his request, but saying nothing, she swung out of the pod and stopped in front of the door.

Ryan considered not opening the door, but his curiosity got the better of him and he opened it.

Roty looked both directions down the hallway. The blast door to the right was still closed, so she turned left.

Ryan opened the door to the clothing room, “Christiane is in the next hallway over finishing up some work on a breach. But I made some clothes if you want to put something on before seeing her.”

Roty turned to the open door and entered the clothing room.

A freshly made set of clothes sat in the machine. Something he hoped would make up for the ridiculous body.

The set included some modest underwear, pants that resembled cargo pants, a loose long sleeve shirt, and a jacket much like Christiane’s. 

Roty entered the room and took one look at the pile of clothes, “It’s all green.”

“Sorry, I thought it would go with your hair. I can make you more later,” Ryan said as he closed the door.

Roty shrugged, “Ah’ll take yeh up on that offer.” 

Roty looked through the pile and put on the clothes, “So, what’s it like bein’ a ship?”

Ryan still wasn’t sure what to think of it, “It’s weird. I can see multiple places at once and can use machines like they’re part of my body, but I can’t touch, feel, smell, or interact with anything. I also feel hungry and out of breath all the time. Turns out I need hydrogen breath and metals to eat and there isn’t much where we are.”

Roty looked up, a leg in the pants, “Where we bein’?”

“I… my “eyes,” sensors, or whatever you want to call them, barely work. All I know is there’s not much close to us and if we don’t fix…  me… we’ll run out of power.”

Roty went back to putting her pants on, “And we die.”

Roty said nothing else until she finished putting on her clothes, “Makes meh look fat.”

Ryan opened the door, “Christiane just finished the weld and went into the tool room. She pretty much lives in there. At least she isn’t playing with herself right now.”

Roty kicked the tips of her new boots on the floor and then made her way out of the room and down the hall. 

Ryan couldn’t help but notice the clothes did little to hide Roty’s figure and everything seemed to bounce. Even Roty seemed distracted by it. 

Ryan hated to say it, but he preferred Christiane’s body.

Roty rounded the hallway, following Ryan’s signal with the overhead lights, and she soon stood in front of the tool room.

Ryan opened the door.

Christiane looked up in surprise, “Who the…” Christiane’s surprise turned to realization, lust, and finally anger, “Ryan, you piece of ****, I told you I wanted to be there when she woke up.”

Roty walked up to Christiane and punched her in the jaw, knocking her to the ground, ”****** pervs. Both of yeh.” Roty then turned and left the room.

Christiane lay on the floor for a moment, then sat up, "**** you, ****.”

It seemed Roty was mad this whole time, “Listen, I’m sorry.”

Roty walked back in the direction she came, “Ah’d punch ya too, but yer a ship and Ah don’t want ta break mah hand.”

Ryan knew she was right to be angry, “Maybe there’s something in the medical room. If this ship can grow a body from nothing, there’s gotta be something that can help.”

Roty stopped and tried to cross her arms, but her breasts got in the way, “Yeh, better hope there is. Now, can yeh show meh to mah room and get meh some food?”

Ryan was so happy Roty seemed cooperative despite rightfully being mad at him, “Christiane just finished fixing the hallway with the bedrooms a few days ago, I’ll flash the lights to show you where to go. They’re all the same, so pick whichever you like. I’ll show you to the meal room after.”

Christiane got up and stood in front of the door to the tool room, “Ryan, you *******! What the ****! I told you to tell me when she woke the **** up! And what’s up with that ****** personality! I told ya to make me a ***** that would do as she is told!”

Ryan watched Christiane run out of the room. He considered shutting the door on her, but by the time he thought about it, it was too late.

He needed to warn Roty, “Christiane’s coming. I don’t think she wants to talk things through.”

Roty stopped and turned around, “Ah was expectin’ as much.”

Christiane spotted Roty, "*****! What do ya think you’re doin'? You picked a fight with the wrong guy!”

Roty stepped back with her right foot, and raised her fists in a fighting stance, “Yeh don’t mind if ah rough him up a little, do yeh?”

Ryan felt that this might only make things worse, but, “Go for it. After the last three weeks, I need something like this.”

Roty smiled.

Christiane charge Roty, swinging a fist at her face.

Roty easily dodged and countered with a punch to the stomach. She then used Christiane’s momentum to get behind her and punch her in the kidney just as Christiane hunched over from the blow to the stomach.

Christiane fell to her knees and vomited.

“Ah don’t know how much Ryan said is true, but yeh have an attitude problem and ah intend ta fix it,” Roty said as she waited for Christiane to recover.

Christiane wiped some vomit off of her mouth and turned her head to glare at Roty, “Ya got lucky, *****, but I’ll show ya how a man fights.”

Roty gave a mocking smile and resumed her stance.

Christiane stood up, screamed in rage, and lept at Roty.

Roty ducked out of the way and stepped back, smiling.

For the next minute, Roty played with Christiane, throwing in a light jab here and there.

“Fight me!” Christiane said through labored breaths.

“Okay,” Roty stepped forward and hit Christiane with three lightning quick jabs to the head.

Christiane fell backwards, blood gushing from her nose. She wasn’t unconscious, but she wouldn’t be getting up soon.

Roty grabbed Christiane by the leg, “Yeh have any empty rooms close?”

Ryan thought, “No, but there’s a couple with broken junk.”

Ryan led Roty to the nearest room.

Roty dragged Christiane and tossed her into the room.

Christiane pushed her upper body off of the floor, “I’ll ge…  get… ya… for this… b… *****…”

Roty turned her back to Christiane, “Ryan, don’t let em out til Ah tell yeh.”

Ryan closed the door, “Are you sure this is gonna help?”

Christiane sighed, “Ah grew up with three brothers. Ah’m used ta it. Had ta take boxin’ lessons ta keep up with ‘em.”

Ryan looked at Christiane, who was now banging on the door, then back to Roty. When he wanted someone that could deal with Christiane, he was expecting someone with a strong personality, not someone with a strong personality and able to beat the crap out of people.

Roty looked around, "Ah’m hungry. Where's tha food?"

Ryan blinked the light above the door to the meal room, "Next to the birthing room. The food sucks though. Christiane will let you know if you ever let her eat again."

Roty's face grimaced, "Maybe she's never eatin' again..."

21