Chapter 15
1.2k 11 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Woohoo, 100 Readers, over 10k words, and over 5k views. Thank you everyone for reading my work. =D

 

"YAO ZI!" The Yao Matriarch screamed out her daughter's name. Her eyes already resembling a wild beast. With all the terrible events ongoing through the night attempting to drown her. The thought of her daughter coming into harms way, set her mind ablaze with the highest amount of anger she has ever felt. 

The same could be felt to also her parent, Yao Bai and Yao Shi, who started to make their moves toward the room. 

"BOOM!" Before any of them could even reach half way through the courtyard. An old man landed right in front of them, with a green robe with a serpent coiled around as a pattern. It was the Chen Clan Ancestor Chen Hao staring indifferently to his former rival and his family.

"It brings shame to my reputation that I had considered you as one of my rivals back then." Disdaining the sight Yao Bai, yet the small rises at the end of his mouth betrays him. Filled with nothing but gloating thought to thrash one of his most hated rival that had taken away many opportunities from his Chen Clan. 

'Fire Burst"x3 All three Yao Li, Bai, and Shi shot in different direction, with only Yao Shi rushing straight to the Chen Clan Ancestor to hold his attention. 

Just a bit after Yao Bai and Yao Shi pass the Chen Hao, both of them sense danger arriving fast from their side, causing both of them to stop their track and jump back. While Yao Shi herself was pushed back after just a few moves. Look up they saw the newly arrive opponents was the current Patriarch of the Chen Clan, Chen Zhou looking up with a smug even after missing his attack. The others who arrive after the Chen Zhou were the various other traitors of the Yao clan, ranging from elders to some of the most trusted personnel. Some of whom had even risked their life plenty of times for the Yao Clan. 

Word at this point of time was useless, as the whole situation speaks for itself. Yet all three Yao family refuse to give up, as their sole common goal lies inside the room beyond the enemy in front of them. 

'Tail of the Fire Dragon!' Yao Li encase her whip sword and slash forward. ' Claw of the Fire Dragon!' Using his remaining hand Yao Bai set it ablaze and roar out as he push onward. 'Wing of the Fire Dragon' One of the very few Nascent elder in the continent of Thevutania who can fly at her realm, Yao Shi unleash a large 20 meter span of wings made of fire behind her back. She then rose slightly off the ground before blasting straight forward again to Chen Hao.

'ROAR" As if a family of raging dragons sounded off in the area, causing many cultivators surrounding them beneath 7th level Ki Core Formations to fall down in pain. 

 


Back at the Yao Matriarch room.

Both Chen Deiqheyd and Schet was barely effected as the Yao Family had concentrated their effect to their surrounding, afraid that their attack may cause serious injuries to Yao Zi. 

"Phew, that scared me a bit. Hahaha" Wiping the sweat off his face, Chen Deiqheyd laughed at the fast changing mess that is now largely held in their favor.

*Sigh* Chen Schet was glad that their mission would soon be over as he watch the Chen Patriarch easily handling the attack from the pathetic looking Yao Matriarch. While both the Grand Elder Yao Bai and Yao Shi was losing grounds even faster.

"Hey, hey this is a hard to come by fight to watch. Gotta bring the little kids to help expand their experience." Not forgetting to indulge in his sadistic nature, he squat down next to her and lift her face up. Using one hand to hold her face and the other to peel her eyelid as far back as he can. "At least she'll be able to see the final image of her family. Hahaha" Cackling as a mad man, he relish in the suffering that is ongoing. 

With a higher clarity in her mind due to the pills still in effect, her eyes instantly feel on three blood figures prancing all over the courtyard in front of her. 

*BOOM* Yao Bai was struck on his back, as he was already critically wound from his journey from the Mystic Forest. 

"HAH!" Enduring the pain Yao Bai used that surprise blow to launch himself forward to strike down a traitor with his bloody arm.

*BOOM* Another fight nearby, Yao Shi was sent flying back into the sky. Taking more and more time to recover from each blows against the Chen Ancestor, as her Cultivation base still held a high advantage in the fight. Another reason was that if she took too long to go blow for blow with the Chen Ancestor, he'd start aiming for her other family member. 

'ROAR' Using the descent down from the sky to try and even the power behind her attack, she dives down fearlessly.

 

*Crash* The Yao Matriarch Yao Li was sent flying and crashing on the ground hard. Slowly moving her hand around to try and prop herself back up to fight, as everything she ever cherish laid bare right in front of her. Yet falling back down with her burned face smacking the ground. As even if she was not as injured as her father, her cultivation realm at the 9th level Ki Core Formation was not enough to recover as fast with all her injuries and running around piling up. 

The Chen Patriarch Chen Zhou just merely approach the pitiful women before him and stomp down her head. While he used his sword to knock away the Yao Matriarch's weapon with little effort. 

"Nnnrrrg" As growling like a beast was the only thing she can still do with effort.

All these cruel events happen in the eyes of Yao Zi. 

'Grandpa Nooo' Seeing attacks slamming down one after another down on her grandpa, Yao Zi yelled out silently in the void of her mind

' Grandmaaa!' The numbers of times her grandma was sent flying  each time with more blood dripping down all over her body. Yet like a moth drawn to fire, she flew down once more.

'NOOOOO MOOOMY!" Then seeing the horrible man send her mom flying, then stomping downward towards her mothers beautiful face.

'Help me, Help me' Yao Zi screamed in her mind with bloodshot eyes and tears overflowing like a broken dam 'Anyone, Anybody, HEEEEEELLLLLLLLP!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Time suddenly came to a crawl then stop, or so it seems to one specific person's perspective.

 

"If the Heavens are willing to let this happen to this poor girl, then may the Earth beneath me bare witness to my wrath!" A grumbling voice sounded out to the void. The only difference was that one of Yao Zi eyes had turned bright emerald green. 

 

35