Chapter 6
1.6k 13 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Unedited)

"Eh? Does that mean you're going to eat me?" Scared, Yao Zi tried to move away. Stopping just right before the edge of the bed, frantically looking around for help.

Silence fell down for a moment in the room for both Yao Zi and the mysterious green blob.

"Hu? I just want need a host to help me recover from my long travels." Confused on why the little girl Yao Zi was acting all scared, the green blob just stood at its original spot

"B-but you said you wanted my body, my mommy told me only beasts or demons would want a little children to eat." Yao Zi started to shiver and plea deeply for someone to come save her.

 

Taking a few moments for things to click in it's mind, the green blob jumped up in surprise, "Hey no, no no, you got it all wrong. I was too used to saying to others that I forgot about how 'others' would take a different meaning from it" Pausing slightly the green blob moved backward to try to show signs that it meant no harm. "What I mean is that I need someone to be my host, where I'll be dwelling in them to recover."

"dual ailing in me? As in making me have another illness? How would that help me?!" Shocked by how evil the green blob would be, tears started to form in her eyes. She thought that it couldn't be any worse, and yet an evil demon is here to bully her.

'Ahhh man, my social skill with kids had really dropped to below negative' sighing in his transparent green blob mind. As if taking a deep breath, the green blob bloated up it a third bigger then shrink back to its meat bun size. "I'm sorry, let me try this again from the beginning."

"Hello Miss Yao Zi, my name is Shimmy. I am not a demon, but a symbiote who need to depend on others to survive. For that I'll need to enter something like a contract with someone at my current condition."

"Er... Then how are you still ok?" Less scared Yao Zi did not shrink back as much as before.

"Well, I can still enter into a force contract with others. But it'll be very limited and mostly to help me survive." Stated Shimmy while a smaller green drop slide from the top of it down the side and disappear.(Sweating)

"So you need my permission?" Scared and curious about the green blob Shimmy, Yao Zi begins to feel confused from all this commotion. 

"Yes, in the end I still need your help willingly to recover fas-" Shimmy was finishing what it was about to say when. "Arg" Sharp pains began to attack Yao Zi's chest area. Shimmy then began to spaz and jump up in surprise from the sudden change in the situation.

*cough* *cough* Yao Zi began to then spit black blood with an awful smell.

Shimmy then began to use it's limit access to Yao Zi to see what was going on within her body. 

Then as if time has slowed down to almost a stop, where even the flap of an insect wings was slower than a snail. The perception within the mind of the little green blob Shimmy's sped up to an unbelievable pace. Where thousands of minds began to shoot simultaneously in rapid fire.

'The rotting process have sped up within this short period.'

'What changed?'

'Her condition was slightly improved with our intrusion'

'Blood rot infestation at 3%'

'Emotional state of mind unstable' ' 

'Rotting infestation has reached the lungs'

'Immediate actions required'

'92% change target host in risk of falling into shock'

'38% chance cause from target host duress from meeting, 60% chance from misunderstand symbiote beings with demons, 2% from illness mutation'

'Target host's life endanger 98%'

Time resuming for Shimmy's perception.

"Yao Zi, you need to go in a contract with me right now!" Raising it's voice a little higher to get the little girl's attention. "Otherwise it'll be impossible to recover from your illness."

"Hnnn" Tears already falling from her eyes, as she tries to open them. 

"Yao Zi listen to me, I'm not going to do anything that'll harm you. So you need to just say yes or nod your head." Panic starting to grow within Shimmy's mind.

*Cough* *Cough* Yao Zi could barely even see anything as her vision was blurry from tears and pain. One of hand squeezing her chest, while the other start reaching out.

"Yao Zi Listen To Me!" Already starting to use it's limited access to stop  Yao Zi's condition from declining anymore.

*Cough* *Cou-* Then suddenly Yao Zi puked out a mouthful of blood *BLEggh* Breathing becoming sharply difficult for her. 

An image suddenly flash in Shimmy's mind that superimpose over Yao Zi's face

'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No' 'No'

'SENA!'

[Initiating Self Impose Contract]

.

..

...

[80 to 20 Symbiote Contract completed]

43