Chapter 11
1.4k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"MATRIARCH" Some of the senior elders screamed.

"YOOUU  BARSTARD!" One of the senior elder Yao Jienhong screamed drew his weapon and slash towards the traitor. 

*Stab* Yet before the senior elder Yao Jienhong's sword could even reach the traitor, another senior elder's saber had stabbed him from behind. 

"How could you Zan?" Violent Ki energy flowed from the blade, shocking his inside. Yao Jienhong sent a kick behind, sending his attacker a few meters away before puking out a mouthful of blood.

After the Yao Matriarch was sent flying with a exploding talisman, 7 out of 12 senior elder started moving against those not in their group. 

"One of you go to the clan treasury and take everything in it." The traitor Yao Wuhan who threw the exploding talisman to the Yao Matriarch, went to the entrance to see her condition. Then a shadow in the explosion smoke was flying fast away from them. 

"Finish off all the rest, while I chase after the Yao Matriarch." Yao Wuhan spoke indifferently while racing towards the speeding shadow figure in the distance. 

"I'll try to hold these ungrateful dogs down, Elder Yuhai you go after the traitor Wuhan, and help the matriarch. If she falls then we'll have no way to turn this predicament around!" Elder Yao Jienhong grit his teeth from the injury he suffered. "GO NOW!"

The other three senior elders looked at each other and nodded at the improvise plan made. They all took out their weapons and infusing their Ki into both their body and weapons. As they planned to finish this fight as soon as possible, because they knew this was just the start of the fight. The real fight would be outside, with large enemy forces looming just outside of the clan defensive formation. 

Reluctance was shown on Elder Yuhai face as he did not want to desert his fellow clans man in a fight. He knew that helping the Matriarch from her perilous situation would help the bigger picture. He then pumped an high amount of Ki to his legs as he executed his famous technique that got him his nickname 'Flaming Bullet". 

'Blazing Burst' Elder Yuhai image blur as he blasted off towards the entrance door in a furious pace.

Not to be outdone, the traitors already brought out their weapons began sending condense Ki attack with the Yao Clan techniques at the entrance door to stop Elder Yuhai from leaving. 'Fire shot' 'Flame Arrow' 'Explosion'

"Hah!" Elder Jienhong and the other three elders moved right in front of the traitor's attack path to block it from hitting Elder Yuhai. 'Fire wall' ' Flame Shield' 'Fire Wave'

*BOOM* *BOOM*

All of the techniques clashing together cause explosion after explosions. All of the defending senior elders suffer various degree of burns and injuries. Elder Jienhong suffer the most injuries from the impact, not because of the previous injury he suffered. But because he used a small amount of Ki for defense with his left arm and pumped the rest of it into his special technique.

'Firefly Mine' Many tiny lights quietly appear behind and beneath the traitors feet, while the explosions were still ongoing. 

"EXPLODE" Elder Jienhong right hand closed down tightly into a fist as he spiritually detonated his technique. 

*BOOOOOOOOM* All the tiny lights did not explode in a series but as one whole. Which amplify the deadliness of the technique many folds. 

"Gah!" "Hrg!" "Hack!" "Blarhg!" The traitors spat out blood and some fell down in the unexpected counter attack. As they did not think there'd be someone crazy enough to risk dying to implement a attack in the middle of being surrounded with explosions. Many of them suffer severe burns on their back and even a couple literally lost their legs. 

The experienced senior elders saw the open opportunity and switch over to sending their more powerful attacks. As they knew showing mercy for former clansman that had once fought together with them is being ruthless to everyone's livelihood. Also because they would not have the manpower luxury to watch over prisoners.

"W-w-wait, please don't kill me. We can talk this through," One of the elder who lost both his legs looked up at one of the defending senior elder "H-hey Elder Xeng, remember that I brought you medicine to cure you when you were poisoned? Please just let me go this once." The traitor begged with tears from pain and regret in his eyes. 

"Old friend, you made your choice. And now I'm making mine. May the Yao Clan Ancestors judge you of your actions." No remorse could be seen in Elder Xeng eyes as he stab his spear right through the skull of the traitor. 

35