Chapter 14
1.2k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Yao Matriarch Room.

"So this is where we can find that little girl with the physique of the Phoenix?" One of the 2 middle age men disguised as Yao clan member spoke in ridicule. As the traitors of the Yao clan had already informed them the whereabout of Yao Zi to them. 

"Ahh the credit we'll receive when we bring the girl to the Patriarch will be enormous. Hahaha" The same middle age man with a tied up ponytail Chen Deiqheyd laugh in glee at the reward he'll be receiving once they return back to the clan.

"Shut up" The other man had a short black hair and a scar running just below one of his eye Chen Schet . "You always talk too much during missions!" Clearly dissatisfied at teaming up this chatter box, but he was the one with the strongest hiding technique that allows one other to be hidden alongside.

Both of them was soon already next to the entrance door to the Yao Matriarch room. The middle age pony tail man just look to his partner. "Hey, its your turn to show your stuff now bud." Still smug about the easy mission that's about to end. 

The other short hair male with the scar brought out a talisman to disable the formation around the room without alarming anyone. The Chen clan Patriarch spent a lot of spirit stones to attain the talisman for this moment, as one of his main goal was the Yao Matriarch daughter. A formation light up abruptly for a second but begin to quickly dim down until no formation could be seen. 

As to what their Patriarch would do to the little girl, no one in the clan openly question it. 

Opening the door to the room, both men step in cautiously in case there was any trap of hidden enemy. As reported earlier to them, the Yao Matriarch had quickly rushed into her courtyard with her daughter in hand, then when she left she was alone. 

Searching around the room, they brought out one artifact used for ancient tomb search parties to find any hidden formation. Soon they found a response underneath one of the few tables in the room. Using another talisman like one before to dispel the formation, they soon found the handle to open the hidden entrance. 

"Mommy?" Curl with her knees to her chest by the wall with one of her thumb in her mouth. Yao Zi turned her head at the new light source coming in, only to see two stranger staring back at her. 

"Well aren't you just the cutest girl." The pony tail hair guy spoke with a low octave, mocking the horrible situation she is in. 

"Shut up already and grab the girl." Still ever cautious of the outside, the scarred man order his partner.

"Yeah, yeah." Walking towards Yao Zi, the man Chen Deiqheyd reached out his hand and grabbed onto Yao Zi left arm.

"No! I don't want to!" Yao Zi screamed out, trying her hardest to struggle free.

"Hurry up and shut her up, we don't have time for your sadistic games." Chen Schet glared at his detestable team mate.

"Fine, such a kill joy. Guess I'll just have fun with some of the Yao clan prisoners, if any of them survive." Giggling out with clear joy at others suffering in his mind, Chen Deiqheyd pull out a pill and shoved it into Yao Zi's mouth. A favorite pill of his that he uses to torment any unfortunate to fall under his hand. The pill "Living dead" shut off all the nerve in the victims body in seconds, yet gives them a high clarity of their surrounding. Something that Deiqheyd had put into use countless times before during his 'Missions'.

As if all the string has been cut off on a puppet, Yao Zi body just limped down with only her eyes wide open. 'Mommy!' 'Grandpa!' 'Grandma!' repeating those names over and over in her head. tears drops begins running down her cheek as she screamed out in her mind for help.

*BAM!* As if the family spiritual bond calls out, Yao Li and her parent slammed open her courtyard to see the door to her room wide open. 

"YAO ZI!"

30