Chapter 27
886 14 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Sigh, guess it’s back to grinding again.' Shimmy saw the large number of points wash down the drain sighed as he began spitting out tiny green blobs. Taking this chance to increase the security even more, as one can never have enough defensive measure in one’s home.

Yao Zi class schedule would start the day after the celebration, as currently there were still too much preparation to be made. Though they may have a powerful senior favoring the Yao Clan little princess, they had to be prepare that he may not care for their demise. As many seniors have been known to be eccentric to some degrees. Some would purposely injure themselves to further their cultivation, others would even bathe in a toxic pool. Many of which were just the kinder senior experts, as there were many demonic ones too.

The day of the celebration for the Yao Clan soon arrive. Many carriages lined up the streets in the early morning. Most of them at the medium to small organization trying to get in the good side of the Yao Clan, as they saw them on the rise. Though most of the more prominent ones stay on the fence and merely sent envoys to measure the scene, whether or not this is the rise of a new power in these lands. Some undercurrent shadow was even beginning to move to this little Sunrise city.

"Patriarch Lui Ginxin of the Lui Clan has arrive." Some of the smaller power compare to the rest was those in Sunrise city, the suppose allies that watch the Chen clan raid the Yao Clan. Though the Chen Clan was the strongest clan previously, the other formed a loose alliance to combat the Chen clans’ powers at the time. Now the so call allies was one of the first to run up to the Yao Clan after they had open their doors to the public.

"Patriarch Fehan Chen of the Fehan Clan has arrive."

"Captain Xu Tai of the Black Bull Mercenary has arrive."

"We have seen Matriarch Yao Li; it is pleasing to see that you're looking as beautiful as the more sun rise." Patriarch Fehan comment flattering on both the Yao Matriarch beauty and opportunity of rising in power.

"Well said Patriarch Fehan, Matriarch Yao it is good to see that you overcome the ordeal with no serious injuries." Captain Xu Tai of the Black Bull Mercenary tried to flatter as well, though not knowing that he had just slap the Yao Matriarch's suffering as inconsequence.

"It is the Yao Clan blessing of the great century to meet a supreme senior expert favor." Patriarch Lui try to hide the jealousy in his eyes as he saw the wonders of the Yao Complex blessed by the mysterious expert. He was furious why his clan did not receive the blessing of the expert instead, so that his clan would raise higher to even replace the royal bloodline.

"I am glad to see that you all are doing well too, as I was worried that the Chen Clan may have assaulted you all as well with how well plan the night raid was. Though you will have to excuse me as I have many guests to attend to, please feel free to entertain yourself and enjoy the refreshments." Trying hard to not show contempt in her facial express, the Yao Matriarch Yao Li excuse herself from the small fries that did nothing to help them in their time of need.

"Prince Easile Jin of the Blaisil Kingdom royal family has arrive."

"Huang Lei of the Terra Kingdom Mercenary Guild has arrive"

"Qiu Jie of the Terra Kingdom Mage Guild has arrive."

Soon big shots from other territory has started to arrive, with some of the largest organization in the Thevutania continent. 

"Crown Prince Bei Xiang of the Solaris Kingdom royal family has arrive." Last to arrive was the royal family ruler of Solaris. The arrival of these large organization silence many of the guests who arrive earlier. Many of them did not dare breath too hard as to not offend any of these behemoth  organization, because just a small issue with any of them could literally drive a small clan to death.   

"Welcome, it is this Yao Matriarch great honor to have you all as my Yao guest today. I hope that our small clan banquet does not offend you" Though the Yao Matriarch knew that they were not in danger within the Yao complex, but if any one of the Yao clansmen were to step outside the formation would be venerable. So that the reason why she wants to forge alliance with others and be in the good books of these powerful organization that had rules this vast land for many years. 

"Greeting Yao Matriarch, it is this Prince Xiang honor to see you, and that it is the Solaris's good luck to have the Yao clan survive the previous order. " Prince Bei Xiang politely greeted the Yao Matriarch and threw in a reminder that though they may have a great expert guarding the Yao Clan, the soil they stand upon still belong to the Bei Royal Family. The arrogant and his elder that perish before were actually one of the few probes that the large organization sent to see the Yao Clan and the senior expert reaction. They believe that the powerful expert may not be here anymore and left a mystical artifact or defense formation to the Yao Clan.

"Likewise, this Blaisil Kingdom royalty have been greatly impress by the blessing the senior expert have done to the Yao Clan complex. “Prince Easile Jin complimented the enchanting scene around him, as none of the overgrown plants and tree seems out of place. They actually makes the Yao territory seems more mystical, almost sending a command to seize it for himself.

The other two envoy from the Terra kingdom also exchange greeting pleasantries with the Yao Matriarch with regards from their own Guild Leader.

Seeing how that all the invited guest has arrive to their celebration held inside the Yao Clan, many of the guests had already started looking around the complex that had been allow for the public view. Though there had been some with bad intentions mix within the crowd of guests trying to snoop around, they were quickly made into examples with the blessed formation. Turning all those uncooperative guests into burnt ragdolls, though they were left alive. As the Yao Matriarch only wanted to set an example and not make enemies with everyone.  

"Thank you all for coming to my Yao Clan celebration. As all of you have heard that our Yao Clan have overcome a great ordeal with the blessing of the senior expert." Grabbing the attention of everyone in the area, the Yao Matriarch began telling some of the details that had happen that night. Some of the important details were omitted, but the miracles were told with no exaggeration to it. Turning the night into day far across the land already spoke volumes of the power behind the attack the senior expert release not once but twice in large amount of area. Just imagining the senior pointing that to any of the guest direction made them all keep their greedy thoughts in check.

"May I ask what the esteem senior expert name is?" One of the middle clan leaders spoke up as he was pressure from his superior's curiosity. All of the other guest listen intently as they also want to know who this powerful person was, maybe they may have heard of him before.

"Unfortunately, I also do not know the supreme expert name, but he has inform us of the title he uses." Full of appreciation in the Yao Matriarch eyes as the thought of senior gracing them with his blessing had change their tragic fate.

"The esteem senior expert refer to himself as The Life Breather." 

 

 

20