Chapter 28
753 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The esteem senior expert refer to himself as The Life Breather." The Yao Matriarch inform the guest proudly. The miracles that the senior expert performed looked like he breath life back into the dead when he healed all of the injured and assume to be deceased in an effortless manner like breathing. Unlike most senior who are consider experts as proportion to their destructive power. Senior Life Breather created a fortress of divine trees that fuse into the Yao complex buildings, enhancing all of the structure to an unimaginable degree they ever thought possible.

The middle clan leader spoke "Ah, so the esteem senior is called Life Breather. That is indeed a fitting name as seeing the product of his actions brought to the Yao Clan. It truly is the Yao Clan fortuitous fortune to receive the favor of such an expert." All of the guest who heard the name agree with him and held this information close, so that they may inform their own groups of the expert identity. Many of which were hoping to try and figure out the origin of such a expert. As the saying goes 'know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in danger'. No one knows if the senior would ever point his hostility towards them, but they'd hope to avoid such an occasion if possible instead.

'Such an arrogant title, does he think he is a god?' Prince Easile Jin scowled in his mind at the thought why such a powerful being did not favor him instead, he had talent, fortune, and even power to command armies.  

'If we can somehow bring that expert to our side, it'd be the rise of the Solaris easily. The ability to create divine fortress within mere moments and healing even the dead. Father would be most please if I can get the senior to serve the royal family.' Crown Prince Bei Xiang thought with excitement at increasing the nation's power.

Most of the other people had similar thoughts about the senior, trying to find ways to turn this into an opportunity for their own benefits. The only one who would be the most different would be the envoy from the Mage Guild Qiu Jie, as she was fascinated by the formation and powers by senior Life Breather. New techniques that have never been seen before today made her curiosity boil in excitement to learn the unknown, her attitude is also shared by her Mage Guild Master too.

"Matriarch Yao if it is possible, would you be able to request a meeting with the senior for us?" Unable to contain her excitement much more, Qiu Jie blurted out loud.

"Unfortunately senior Life Breather is unable to attend to spare any time as he is currently investigating a relic that my father has chance upon. By which is also how my daughter Yao Zi was able to encounter the great senior." Telling everyone in the courtyard of the disciple-master relationship between her daughter and the senior Life Breather, the Yao Matriarch Yao Li publicize the news. As she knew she could not hide the information long, so instead she put it out in the spot light so that everyone know who not to touch. Though she had thought about hiding her daughter to grow up stronger, Yao Zi may face danger in the dark from other organization from trying to investigate. So it would be better to place her daughter in the light where everyone would know who she is, and know that any action they take will be one to offend a supreme senior who can decimate cities with ease. As the excuse for NOT knowing who the disciple would no longer apply to any of the standing guest and their organizations.

Yao Zi stood by her mother's side as she was shown to all, so that they would not mistake her appearance with another. Though after a few moments Yao Zi began to stand behind her mother while clinging onto her hand. Yao Li melted in her heart at the cuteness her daughter exuded and guilt at putting her daughter in the spot.

"And before anyone can ask anything about my daughter Yao Zi, please know that her master senior Life Breather will have a huge say in any of her issue. Whether that be in cultivation, marriage, and any other important matter that involves my daughter." The Yao Matriarch spoke out with volumes, as she knew that many people would try to tie down her daughters hand with any means to get close to her master. So with senior Life Breather as the shield and being busy with an important matter gave Yao Zi plenty of times to live her life with little worries.

After some time spent on exchanging pleasantries with other envoys, Yao Zi was excuse with Yao Shi as she was still too young to listen in clan politics. Little did everyone know that while they were meandering in the Yao courtyard, small green sticky liquid were being attach onto the envoys servants and carriages.

Shimmy had already plan to make sure to get a layout of all of the power that have attended today’s celebration and spread outward. Though he was greatly weaken right now, putting out trackers with miniature formation information gathering in it was still possible. Though the speed of when he may receive the information will vary, he can still sort through it all pretty fast with his current mind processing skill. 

'Once I'm done with this, I will finally be able to find time to check out the valuables taken from that night.' Shimmy mentally smirk at the loot he took at the Chen Clan.  

19