Chapter 30
786 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Yao Clan celebration was over and all of the guest left with no incident occurred as no one was foolish enough to be the next pig to test senior Life Breather's formidable formation. 

Soon the next day came the cultivation class for Yao Zi begin that day as she was led to a room by Yao Shi with just the two alone.

"Now I know that it is earlier than usual to teach you about how to cultivate, your talent and senior Life Breather favor has require us to do so." Yao Shi look both in anticipation and sadness that her granddaughter would lose her childhood life sooner than others. Yao Shi hopes that she will be able to try prepare Yao Zi as much as possible for whatever life throws at her.

"Mmph" Nodding her little head, Yao Zi paid attention to her grandma's word. As she had first hand experience of being able to do nothing when bad people wanted to hurt her family.

"I'll just give you a brief structure on the cultivation realms now so that you know how to organize them later." Yao Shi handed a book with a basic understanding on cultivation that could be found commonly in most cities with some added notes from her own experience.

"Know that all of the miraculous power that we wield are from Ki energy source that can be found everywhere. We as cultivators would use our body as a container to store them." Yao Shi grabs a vase filled with water then pouring it into the small bottle. "We would absorb the Ki energy and hold them like this small bottle, but our body can only hold so much water." The small bottle begins to overflow, water falling down on the side.

"So we would use the Ki energy we have collected to create a bigger container inside our body, this is how we would break through to the next level or realm in cultivation." Yao Shi then use her Ki pour the water to a large bottle. " Each of the realms that you have to go through will have 9 stages or levels others like to call them. The ninth level will be where you'll be able to break through to the next realm that you'll have to come through will be from the start: Ki Gatherers, Ki Pillars, Ki Core Formations, Nascent Soul, Spirit Ascension. As the highest cultivation known is the Spirit Ascension. As for your master Life Breather, he is in realm that we are unable to fathom. So you must treat him with much respect and follow his words very closely little Zi."

"Hehe yes grandma Shi." Yao Zi giggle at the thought that her master was a little green glob who is fond of eating yesterday.

"As long as you know, I'll remind you again later because the respect between Master and disciple is really important. As the knowledge past down from the master is from all the hard work they made to reach their breakthrough. Them passing down to their teaching to the student is a blessing to stop them from running to dead ends and wasting time." Yao Shi encourage Yao Zi to pay much attention to her master's teaching, as she could be a supreme expert if she learn senior Life Breather techniques. 

Shimmy who was inside of Yao Zi was already taking mental notes on everything Yao Shi said as to try to understand how the energy works in this world. As there was no such power structure where he came from previously. with already some ideas on what type of world this place was on top of Yao Shi's word, he began to formulate some ideas. 

"We'll end today class early now, as there is still some time before you awaken your ability to draw in Ki energy source." Standing up Yao Shi open the door to go out the hall.

"Thank you grandma." Yao Zi smile at her grandma brightly and went to hug her. Yao Shi smile softly at the innocent grandchild she has and felt all the more determine to do her best to prepare her to face the harsh world. Though Yao Bai would argue otherwise, they know they can't watch Yao Zi throughout her life. Danger would always be lurking around any corner, everyone who became an adult know it be experience one way or another. 

Yao Zi being free from class begins to spend the rest of her day running around the Yao clan complex to explore, with an old man Yao Bai peeking at her around the corner with tears. "Ack" Yao Shi who came behind him grab his ear and tug fiercely. "Old Man, there is time for you to play later with little Zi, but YOU have a priority to cultivate to a higher realm!" Old man Bai was soon cruelly drag away from his precious granddaughter of his. "Nooooo!"

"Hmm?" Yao Zi turn around thinking that she heard someone screaming, she tilt her head slight looking around and saw no one. 

Some times later Yao Zi came across a garden that were growing some vegetables and herbs. Ever curious Yao Zi walk over to examine them closer, prompting Shimmy to send a bell ring in her mind.

'Hey listen. I have an idea to help both you and your family.' Shimmy bell like voice ring inside Yao Zi mind, then materializing on her left shoulder. 'First ask your mom to prepare a indoor garden next to your room, it doesn't have to be big. Just about the same size of your room will work good for now. I'm going to both teach you on some of my specialty while we grow some plants. It may be able to help your family business.'

"Hmm, ok." Yao Zi agree to it after giving it some thoughts, though mostly she wonder if Shimmy just want to raise his own food.

 

 

26