Xue Yang (xx)
1.5k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's your relationship with our Yangyang?"

Feng Xinya's gentle movements paused as his golden hazel orbs met with Yang's pale green; the corners of his lips slowly raised into a slight smirk and Xue Yang suddenly had a bad premonition.

Without even glancing their way, the older man hummed seductively before dipping his head low to capture the youth's kissable lips in his own. Even when Yang tried to back away, it was too late as Feng Xinya's large hand had already found its way to the back of his head and kept him from doing so. He nibbled, licked, and sucked on both the top and bottom lips before prying his lithe tongue through Yang's lightly clenched teeth, not at all worried that the boy would bite down on him.

With the coaxing movements of his own tongue inside of the other's mouth as well as his intense stare, he enticed his kitten to reciprocate the kiss, which he did soon enough as the latter's face flushed red and his lids lowered, breaking off their eye contact. Their tongues entwined, and their saliva mixed together as both parties totally disregarded their audience of two.

Feng Xinya's fingers tenderly entangled themselves further into Yang's smooth platinum locks as he leaned forward and gently pinned the boy against the seat of the booth to deepen the kiss; their clasped hands positioned above his head on the soft cushion and their chests pasted against each other as they breathed deeply. His gaze never left the kitten below him as he took in his lightly trembling long lashes and those adorably flushed cheeks, as well as his subtly furrowed delicate brows.

Only when he knew that the Xue head couldn't remain silent any longer did he let go of the boy's now swollen lips with a gasp from both parties as their tongues reluctantly parted even if their lips had already done so.

Before Feng Xinya could turn towards the infuriated man before him, his view was enshrouded in a warm darkness as Yang's smaller and smooth hand covered his eyes that had unknowingly turned red again due to his rising lust. His heart warmed at the caring and worried gesture of his little white kitten as he attempted to calm himself.

When he finally felt the heat fading away, his visibly tensed body relaxed, silently telling Xue Yang that everything was back to normal again, so the boy lowered his hand to reveal the usual still and unmovable golden eyes that would have fooled him if he wasn't aware of how easily incited they were.

Facing the Xue couple, Feng Xinya was met with the Xue head's enraged and shaking figure as well as his wife's shocked and disbelieving one as she covered her mouth with her slim white hand. There was no longer any sign of her grievous look from before, only astonishment could be seen in her wide-opened emerald eyes.

Feng Xinya hummed lowly once again, before smiling lazily towards his kitten below him, "Yang is mine."

He raised their clasped hands to his rhythmically beating heart, "And I am Yang's."

Feeling that their current position was too uncomfortable to maintain whilst conversing, Feng Xinya lifted himself up along with Yang. Then, as if they hadn't just had a hot and steamy kiss in front of the two, he leaned back against his seat and crossed his legs waiting for the other man's response though not really caring much for it.

In his opinion, the moment the two parents had declared their son dead and moved on they lost the right to continue acting as his parents. Actually, when one thought further, they had failed to protect him in the first place so they deserved even less the title of his parents. When he returned home later, Feng Xinya decided that he'd talk to his superior about the boy's custody. There was no way he'd let the incompetent people in front of him take his Yang home.

After all, he was the one who saved him and brought him home, so Yang was his now.

But the Xue head was not having any of it--neither their current relationship nor the way his self-proclaimed future son-in-law lacked any respect for him, "And who are you to covet my Xue family's only son and heir?"

At that, Feng Xinya let out a mocking sneer as his ironic gaze landed on the Xue wife. He didn't even need to speak for the two to understand what he was implying this time; Xue Yang was definitely not his only son, nor was he the only heir--the past ten years was plenty enough time for them to have invested in the illegitimate son, and they had done so due to the lack of a better option.

Furthermore, was the fact that Feng Xinya was more than happy to rub in their faces as he slowly drawled, "I saved him."

The words he'd purposefully left unspoken in order to rub the salt on their wounds even more were, Not you, nor the people you didn't send for him.

While they could have made some arguments regarding the matters of the son and heir, the Xue couple could only stay silent and hang their heads in shame when they heard Feng Xinya's second statement. It was obvious that their son would be disappointed in them but the reason they had arranged the meeting anyway was to make up for their shortcomings from all those years ago!

Thus, the woman slowly rose from her seat to stand by her husband's side and softly called out with a pained expression and trembling hands as she tried to steady herself against her husband's arm, "Ah Yang, we're so sorry..."

Xue Yang only had on a wry smile as he emotionlessly looked at his parents in front of him for the first time that evening. They claimed to be the most powerful people in the world, yet here they were, so utterly useless and weak as they begged for his forgiveness with a worthless "sorry."

In the end, he was too tired to continue dealing with them so he carelessly waved them off as he leaned against Xinya's shoulder, "There's nothing to forgive. I don't care anymore."

While he could tell how much they loved him just from the looks in their eyes and the fact that they were there at all, he would never trust those two again in his lifetime. Xue Yang knew he was being cruel in that he was treating them with utter disregard despite their honest efforts, but he didn't want to torture himself anymore by continuing to feel disappointed in them while feeling bad about it. In this case, there would be no hard feelings and they could smoothly part ways for good, right?

He just wanted to live peacefully with Xinya and not care about anything else.

Feng Xinya raised a brow as he was seriously considering the possibility that maybe his white kitten was actually an angel instead.

While Yang believed that his action was being cruel, Feng Xinya felt even more that he himself was a vengeful demon as if he were in the other's shoes he would not have let the two off so easily even if he knew they were "helpless" those more than ten years ago. He couldn't help it, Feng Xinya was the type to hold grudges and right the wrongs done against himself by others.

The Xue couple, being the intelligent people they were, obviously got the hint that they were no longer wanted in their son's life. While his wife had wanted to protest, the Xue head lifted his arm and stopped her with a similarly pained look on his face.

He already knew that was what his son had decided on, and that there was no way to change it. No matter what, they weren't able to satisfactorily justify the fact that they had left him to suffer for twelve years. Indeed, when he thought about it now, what were they doing for the past twelve years? Other than feeling depressed over their son's death, the most they had done at the time was grieve over the completely charred corpse of a small child as well as finding the similarly ruined corpse of the drivers of both cars. Then they had ruthlessly retaliated against the driver's family and company but in their rage and desolation they never dug any deeper than the surface.

It didn't take a genius to connect the dots as the biggest beneficiary of Xue Yang's death was the illegitimate son, who was only a few months old at the time so obviously the mysterious mistress was connected to the accident in some way--the only question was how as she did not have the power alone to hide for so long and after Xue Yang's death they had the problem of the successor to worry about so the couple had put up with the mistress and her child's existence for the past twelve years without bothering to unmask who it was behind the scenes as it had completely slipped their minds after their son's untimely death and the illegitimate son's all-too-convenient appearance.

And since the Xue family had many powerful enemies he was never able to pin down who exactly was backing the mistress.

As it was a dinner meeting, Xinya and Yang had already tacitly agreed to stick around since their business with the Xue couple had already been settled and they had no reason to feel awkward. On the other hand, as the faulty party, even if they felt that they were slightly shameless, the Xue parents wanted to spend as much time with their son as possible before they would most likely rarely meet ever again, if ever.

Of course, the Xue head was still in disapproval of Feng Xinya as he did not have a good impression of such an arrogant man, but when he thought about it, it really wasn't his place to interfere in Xue Yang's life now so he wisely chose to swallow down his dislike.

Moreover, he feared having his heart sliced open even more by his son's cutting remarks if he said something to the soldier that would displease him--it hurt him enough to be told that Xue Yang simply didn't care anymore.

Similarly, the Xue wife feared being hated even more, so she only maintained a small smile throughout the entire dinner without speaking a word. As for the relationship between her son and the older man she only wished that her son would be treasured and protected well. She could tell how much Feng Xinya loved Xue Yang and she was happy that the man didn't care about her son's past in the brothel--just having someone who wasn't biased against him was enough for her as she had to admit that she doubted anyone else would ever accept her son after finding out what he'd been through for twelve whole years, which always brought tears to her eyes as she tried her best to remain strong.

Thus, the dinner ended just like that as everyone split up into their respective pairs and headed home.

Of course, before they parted ways, Feng Xinya thoughtfully mentioned the aunt's name, and that was all he needed to do for the Xue couple to understand his hidden meaning.

When they stepped inside Feng Xinya's mansion, Xue Yang had caught the hem of Feng Xinya's shirt in the hallway as they were about to head to their own rooms,

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Pausing in his steps, Feng Xinya turned around to face the boy whose head was lowered and knew he wasn't implying anything behind his words, "Take a shower first."

Lifting his head, Xue Yang's eyes brightened as he smiled slightly, "Okay."

Then he immediately left for his own room to get cleaned up as Feng Xinya engraved that smile into his memory that he would forget after departing this world like he'd done to every other expression Xue Yang had shown him after their first meeting. 

35