Xue Yang (xxiv)
1.3k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Xinya and Xue Yang unreservedly left as soon as there was nothing left to be discussed.

They were led by the head butler and were just about to reach the stairs when a small figure almost bumped into Feng Xinya's tall and built stature from behind as it rushed down the hallway. It didn't take much effort for the older man to notice and avoid the shadow, though, as he stepped to the side and wound his right arm around Yang before discreetly hiding him behind his larger body.

The intention of this child was not to harm anyone, but to catch a glimpse of Xue Yang.

While Feng Xinya knew that no one in this world could harm Yang with him around, that didn't mean he would openly invite danger to their doorstep. Frankly, the less disruption he had during his time with his white kitten, the better.

Seeing that he hadn't been able to successfully bump into Feng Xinya to stall for some time to stop and look at the face of the teenager hiding behind him, the child grit his teeth and unnaturally tripped over his feet and fell to the floor in a cluttered mess.

"Little young master!" The head butler yelled out in concern. As he had been helping the head raise Xue Bai for even longer than the amount of time he'd been able to spend with Xue Yang, even he had to admit that their ties were inevitably closer.

Furthermore, this little boy had exquisite features that were more feminine and cuter than the current young master whose childish features had long since matured and emasculated slightly over the years. If he gained more muscle and taller then he'd undoubtedly look less feminine than he currently did in his currently thin frame.

As opposed to the obviously male Xue Yang with a gentle and refined look, the little boy on the floor was only twelve and his baby fat had yet to go away. He was currently wearing a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with frilly cuffs and an elegant, royal blue ribbon bowknot bow tie fastened underneath the collar. His chubby white legs were exposed up to about an inch above his plaid blue shorts. Even though they were currently indoors, it wasn't a custom to take off shoes in the manor so he had on a pair of dark brown chukka boots over a pair of pure white socks that reached his upper-mid calf and were kept up by a similar colored leather as his boots.

The boy's black hair was short and curly, and his large pair of watery eyes were sky blue. Presumably, the color of the boy's eyes took after his mother, while the rest of his features were a mix between the two parents. His black hair was obviously from the Xue head, though. As for his name, one would presume they named him after his "snow white" skin that highly contrasted against his pitch-black hair.

To Xinya, though, his Yang's entire being was as white and pure as the snow, and the contrasting warmth he provided was reminiscent of the sun, just like his name.

The boy had gotten himself comfortable with the floor as he stubbornly refused to raise himself using the head butler's outstretched hand. Instead, he tried his best to look past Xinya's overly large figure so that he could hopefully catch even the slightest glimpse of the other person.

When he had been behind them, all he could see was the figure's almost pure-white hair and his refined form as he donned on the white suit. Walking next to the tall and imposing man beside him, he didn't seem to lose out at all, but rather they complimented each other even though the white figure was so much shorter and thinner than the older man.

His mother had given him a mission, and that was to catch a glimpse of their visitors and report back to her their qualities. Thankfully, he'd always had perfect memory and proficient drawing skills, so all he needed to do was to see them.

Unfortunately, while the older man dodged his "attack" earlier, he ended up coincidentally shielding his companion from his sight ah.

Seeing as the passive approach wasn't going to work, the little boy abruptly pulled himself up and curiously asked the head butler, "Who are they, grandfather?"

The old butler was too old to be called an uncle, and since the Xue old master was no longer around it wasn't weird for the children of the Xue family to refer to the head butler as their grandfather as he really did act like one. The Xue head and madam did not mind, either.

As if he'd forgotten the prior orders of his master to keep Xue Yang's identity a secret from everyone else aside from the ones already in the know--or perhaps because he wholeheartedly believed that the little young master before him couldn't have possibly posed to be a threat-- the old butler opened his mouth to honestly answer, "Little young master, this tall young man is your br--"

"Frankly, it's none of your business who we are. We're leaving, and we won't be coming back."

Feng Xinya interrupted the brainless butler smoothly and lowly with an undisputable force behind his voice, snapping the old man out of his momentary daze that had confused him into almost letting someone else know about the young master's presence.

"Eh..." The twelve-year old boy furrowed his brow and lightly frowned as no one had ever spoken to him in such a dismissive tone before. And towards this head butler, only his father had ever spoken in such a admonishing manner.

Although the butler felt that Feng Xinya's words were unnecessarily harsh towards the little young master, he as the head butler had almost made a mistake, so he could only swallow any reprimands he would have otherwise thrown towards Feng Xinya for being rude to the innocent child.

He also wiped off the sweat that had unconsciously collected on his wrinkled forehead.

Sure enough, even the master could never be so oppressive and domineering. Even worse, was that the man had just said they were never coming back to the manor...the master and madam surely would not forgive him for causing the soldier and his young master to become displeased enough to vow to never return...

Even if he didn't swallow down his words, though, Feng Xinya wouldn't have left any room for arguments anyway as he abruptly lifted Yang up into his arms in a princess carry, his large palm pulling the youth's head flush against the crook of his neck so as to hide his face. Ignoring the initial struggles of the kitten in his arms, he strode away from the two people who had frozen and blanked out from the unexpected display of affection.

Then without even a slight pause or hesitation, he strode down the stairs and kicked open the doors to the manor before continuing his way to his car to leave.

The door had been broken and unhinged from his kick. He didn't have the spare hands to properly open it, nor were the Xue family members lacking the funds to repair it within the next few hours, so Feng Xinya felt nothing towards his actions. And even if they didn't have the means to repair the door, he still would have felt nothing as they really had no intention to return.

Meanwhile, the old butler truly lamented as he believed that he'd supremely angered the duo enough to cause them to storm out of the estate!

Xue Bai's eyes had almost popped out of their sockets at the overwhelming show of power that the peerlessly handsome man had displayed. If he also had a companion who was capable of such a feat, he could proudly show off and further exemplify the disparity between himself and his peers!

In the car, the duo had already left the estate. They were simply sitting down in the backseat in a stalemate as Yang was still slightly displeased at the way they'd left the manor. He had every intention to maintain a more impressive image like Xinya's, not one of a pampered young master!

Actually, on their way to the car, Xue Yang had already bitten down harshly on Xinya's neck since the latter had dared to ignore his struggles. He knew that Xinya was trying to keep his face from being seen, but did he really have to be carried out?!

The answer was, no.

But Xinya felt that he hadn't touched Yang the entire day, so he took the opportunity to do so right then and there as they were going to leave the manor anyway so not many people would see. Also, when he compared Yang to his little half-brother and thought about how warm the former was, he had the irresistible impulse to be closer to him.

As for having been bitten until his blood was drawn, Xinya was already used to this. After all, he was a vampire in his original world. More importantly, it was a good thing that his kitten was beginning to show more expressions.

Chuckling at the pouting teenager in the backseat beside him, Xinya seductively drawled, "Taste good?"

Yang stuck out his tongue in obvious disgust, "No."

The small tongue that had left the confines of the teen's little mouth still had a little bit of his blood on it and looked strangely enticing, so Xinya's Adam's apple bobbed slightly before abruptly reaching a hand out to grab the back of Yang's head to pull him forth for an overbearing and passionate kiss.

As he was currently a human, the metallic taste of blood gave off a different kind of flavor from what he was used to, but as it was mixed with his kitten's saliva he found it bearable. Their tongues and saliva mixed and swirled around in their mouths for a good minute before he let the youth go to catch his breath. After all, he was caught completely unprepared and didn't have much to begin with.

Letting out a deep and hoarse breath, Xinya licked his wet lips as he eyed Yang's swollen pair and asked once more, "Taste good?"

With misty eyes and reddened ears, Yang glared back as he bit his bottom lip. Slowly, he nodded.

 

 

 

NAME TIME HAHA

The main reason I didn't say the meaning to their names yet was because they low-key contained spoilers hahaha

This arc's Feng Xinya's last name uses a different character from his original name. So the one I'm describing is the arc's Feng Xinya, not the original's.

奉 (fèng) to accept orders, or believe in.

This arc's original Feng Xinya was wholly dedicated to following his orders and focused on nothing else. I felt this last name was straight and to the point.

新雅 (xīn yǎ) fresh, new and elegant.

Actually, his first name is more related to our ML, Feng Xinya, the vampire. Minor spoiler (but not really) is that his parents had named him hoping that he'd be able to survive the war that they, as a clan, had been drawn into. He was their hope and future. The elegance and handsomeness is just a bonus hehe.

雪 (xuě) for snow.

As for why the entire family would have this name as their surname, it's because their family color is mainly white (as shown in the living room that was described--white grand piano and the white carpet).

阳 (yang) for sun.

This one is pretty straightforward too. Xue Yang's last name is different from his original's as well. This is just for the first arc. However, like Xinya, Yang's first name uses the same character in his original name. He is Feng Xinya's sun. What else is there to say ah?

If you guys want the cannon fodder names meaning, I have them too. By cannon fodder I mean the first arc's protagonist, his ML, and the mistress and her son's names. Even Louie had a reason for his name hahaha. If you don't remember Louie, he's Arc 1's Feng Xinya's only "friend," the hairstylist.

I just didn't bother to put them in by default because tbh all that really matters are our badass gong and his cute little shou.  

30