Xue Yang (xxviii)
1.4k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: this chapter contains minor sexual content. 

Xinya's entire body had momentarily stiffened as soon as he felt Yang's warm body pressuring down on his lower half, but very quickly that stiffness had turned into the embodiment of lust as he felt a burning heat transfer from his abdomen to his rising member.

With his pupils contracting, Xinya's golden orbs slowly morphed into a bloody red as the corner of his thin lips curled upwards and he shifted his intense gaze from the area that Yang was seated upon to the boy's beautiful, placid green eyes that were staring right back at him.

Slowly lifting his legs so that one of his knees was against Yang's back while the other was lying indolently angled to the side flatly on the bed, Xinya directly slid his hot, coarse palm onto the exposed abdomen between the flaps of the youth's unbuttoned, white oversized shirt.

Towards the sudden heat against his body of lower temperature, Yang couldn't hold back a slight shiver, eliciting an indulgent chuckle from the depths of Xinya's throat as his fingers roamed even further upwards to a little pink nub standing slightly erect on the smooth, white chest.

Underneath the thin shirt, his little lover only wore a loose pair of shorts that couldn't hide his enticing white thighs that, though were brimming with muscles, still seemed like delicacies to bite on.

Similarly, Xinya's black shirt was completely left undone so that Yang's slightly cold fingers had come directly into contact with his own hard, toned 8-pack abs as he held himself up.

Through their fingers, they could each feel the gentle breaths of the other escalating and deepening with every passing moment. By this time, Xinya's thumb was pressing playfully against Yang's nipple as his other hand held the youth's slim waist securely in place.

Yang did not sit by idly as he slid his own fingers underneath the waistband of Xinya's sweatpants, brushing against the dense bush of hair with the side of his hand as it held the hot rod firmly in its grip.

As the youth's hand skillfully rubbed the thick shaft vertically in a steady rhythm, he had simultaneously pulled down Xinya's pants low enough to free his entire length from the constricting confines of the cloth.

At the same time, Xinya had already lowered his palm that was situated on his little kitten's sturdy yet exquisitely curved waist down to strip off the thin shorts from his body. Yang had cooperated with his actions by lifting his knees from the bed, with Xinya's other hand supporting him whilst concurrently teasing him with his persistent nudging against the blooming nub.

When his eyes had a full view of the body of his lover accompanied with the stimulation he was receiving below, Xinya's eyes darkened into an even more dangerous shade of red as he brushed his scorching fingertips upwards across every part of Yang's body from his left knee, bypassing the defined collarbone that was begging to be nibbled and sucked on, to his jaw. His cute little Yang trembled with every bit of contact he'd made as he did so.

It was only when Xinya abruptly held the youth's chin between his fingers and pulled him down into an overbearing and sweet kiss full of tenderness and desire did Yang deftly shrug the shirt off of his own shoulders, not neglecting to service his man's pulsing shaft down below with his skillful hand.

"Hmmm," Xinya let out a guttural groan as Yang's speed and pressure had increased during their wet kiss. The larger man's tongue dexterously swept through the youth's mouth, overbearingly claiming every part of it from his swollen lips, his cavity, to his soft palates.

Letting go, both parties had to catch their breaths and Yang had straightened his back once more to diligently continue stroking his large dick in his contrastingly smaller hands. Obscene wet sounds could be heard from that area below as his pre-cum continuously leaked out due to the pleasurable sensations that his beloved was bestowing onto him.

Yang's lightly misted eyes as they gazed down at him filled with lust and love were so enticing that Xinya had to close his eyes to quell the raging storm inside him that wanted to topple the boy and devour him whole without taking into consideration the strain on the latter's lustful body.

His grip on the boy's waist hardened and his other hand that was kneading his nipple had risen to Yang's juicy, red swollen lips, inserting his thumb into that wet cavern and caressing his flushed cheeks with the rest of his fingers gently in juxtaposition to his current inner chaos.

Even his breathing was hardly controlled as Xinya felt himself nearing his climax.

It was at that moment when Yang had closed in on his rod with an even tighter hold, letting him shudder slightly before shooting out his thick, white cum onto the youth's fair hand that was now mottled with callouses and small cuts after his regular training and exercising routine.

"Xinya," Yang breathed out with a soft smile that could overturn countries and even continents as he bent down to hungrily lick, nibble, and suck on Xinya's neck, collarbone, pecs, and the areas between his broad shoulders before bringing his lips back up to his lover's ear.

"I'll take care of everything, 'kay?" The platinum-haired youth's voice was so gentle as if coaxing a child, yet Xinya only felt himself growing even more taut and his penis enlarging once again.

Xinya grit his teeth with his eyes slightly narrowed in restraint as he kept one hand supporting his kitten's flexible waist whilst the other travelled downwards to the smaller shaft that had long been standing erect since a while ago.

His large hand with well-defined joints trailed the stiff object as his forefinger played with the tip before decisively enclosing the entire length within the confines of his hand.

"Ah..." Yang's melodious cry resounded in the room, sounding pleasant to the older man's ears as he imitated the youth's previous movements on his own shaft onto the perfect object currently in his grasp, and the youth's hand that was filled with Xinya's cum lightly shook as it neared his own back entrance.

Yet again, sounds of liquids lapping resonated within the otherwise silent massive master bedroom as Xinya stroked Yang's shaft according to his every reaction, followed by sensual and quiet whimpers that only served to excite the beast inside of Xinya even more.

Even with the frontal assault, Yang didn't hesitate to lather his small hole with his love's cum as lubricant before slipping one finger inside with slight difficulty.

After all it had been over two years since he'd last done anything like this, so his chrysanthemum was undoubtedly tight.

"Mmm," he slowly gasped as he attempted to insert one more finger in, spreading open the entrance and emulating scissoring movements to re-familiarize himself with the sensation of something invading his hole once again.

Seeing the tears squeezing out from the corner of his beloved's eyes, Xinya's stroking movements briefly paused before he decreased his tempo yet increased the strength of his hold. 

With a barely repressed tone, low and hoarse, he uttered, "Take it slowly, Yang."

He didn't want his Yang to suffer during their first time together. Xinya wanted to give him the best—he wanted Yang to feel good. At this moment, he didn't matter. Only Yang did.

"Nghh," the youth on top of his stubbornly denied as he slid in a third finger, "I'm fine, Xin...ah.."

But his furrowing eyebrows and persistent tears told otherwise. Although Xinya knew that there was no way for Yang to not feel any pain, he didn't want to cause unnecessary pain by rushing things.

Thus, he insisted gruffly, "Slowly, Yang."

Even his hand had come to a gruelingly slow pace as it rubbed the youth's member, as if to set the tempo of their lovemaking.

"Then," Yang piteously called out whilst licking Xinya's thumb at the corner of his mouth, "Help me?"

Xinya's fingers were longer than his own, so Yang felt that having him attend to his hole was much more efficient than using his own fingers. And, he was never the one who got to taste the pleasure of sex all those years ago, so he wasn't entirely accustomed to this kindness during a session.

"En, will," Xinya's eyes were soft and full of warmth, tenderness, and doting, as he helplessly chuckled huskily, using his forefinger to tuck the loose, soft strands of platinum blonde hair behind his kitten's delicate ear before adjusting his own broad upper body to lean up against the headboard of the bed.

Then, he brought his hand down to his beloved's little hole that was already accommodating three of the youth's fingers with some difficulty.

With his dark red eyes brimming with lust, Xinya gazed up at the youth seated seductively upon his own lap before gradually inching his middle finger into the tight little hole. It couldn't be helped, after all his own penis was just too large and the hole needed proper stretching in order for it to enter somewhat smoothly.

All the while, his other hand's movements that were taking care of servicing Yang's member had never stopped and finally increased its pace as he could feel that his little one was about to climax soon.

Yang trembled and mewled as he bent forward, hugging Xinya with one arm across the man's neck. His own fingers still attentively attending to his back entrance along with Xinya's slender middle finger.

Observing his adorable reaction, Xinya asked with his baritone voice in gratification, "Feels good?"

"E~nnnn," before he could finish his reply, Yang deeply quivered and his hole abruptly tightened around their four fingers as he came in Xinya's scorching hot palm.

[blackbox]

Shameless author: I'm going to post two consecutive chapters of smut.

Xinya: Thank you.

Yang: :O

Shameless: That means this arc has been extended by one chapter.

Xinya: Thank you.

Shame: It's ending on xxx.

Xinya: ....thank you.

29