Chapter 51
1.6k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51. Gathering (3)

"It looks like everyone is here now."

Lee Hyun said as he looked at the people in front of him. They were the persons that would become goldfishes for him in the future.

Harin, Soyun and Alice.

The three of them were sneaking glances at each other. It was get first time they have met. So, they were still unfamiliar and nervous around each other.

Well, except for Alice who was looking like she was enjoying herself.

'Ah, I hope they get along well with each other.'

Lee Hyun thought as she looked over them.

Standing besides him, Kim Dongsu was also smiling. It was hard at first, but he can imagine a team now.

"We got lucky with the members. All of them are talented and their visuals are better than many popular girl groups."

Kim Dongsu whispered to him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I hope they can work as a team too."

Lee Hyun looked at the three of them after that and then, glanced at the building which they have rented out as the practice studio.

Not only that, the members would also live here from now on.

"Let's go in!"

He said towards the three of them and opened the door to the studio.

The lights were off and the windows were closed.So, it was dark, but Lee Hyun quickly turned on the lights and the studio came into view.

"Wow!!"

The first to exclaim was Soyun who had never been in a place like this. She was the youngest member and was prone to get more excited than the other people.

"It's really big."

Harin was the second to respond. She felt a strange feeling from the studio.

It was spacious and looked like a good place to hang out at, but the graffiti on the walls and the atmosphere of the studio was giving her a strange feeling.

"This will be your home for the next year. So, look around and get used to it. Get familiar with each other too as you all would leave together from now on."

Lee Hyun said and both Harin and Soyun glanced at each other.

The idea of living together was hard for them to accept when they don't even know each other well.

They were nervous around each other. Well, except for Alice.

"There's dust everywhere and it looked old. I don't like this place much."

Alice said as and pointed at that dust on the floor.

Her personality was one of a carefree and a mischievous person. Lee Hyun didn't got angry at her and just calmly answered. 

"This place hasn't been rented for a year. There was a band which used to practice here, but they disbanded and no one rented this place after that. That's why, this place is like this."

"Yeah and although it's old, it still took too much money to rent it out."

Kim Dongsu added from the side and Lee Hyun nodded his head.

"Well, it would look good after cleaning it up."

Harin said with a slight smile and Alice didn't complained more.

They looked around for sometime and after a while, Lee Hyun stood in the centre and clapped his hands to gather attention on himself.

"Now, I think we all should introduce ourselves first!"

He said as he looked at the three girls.

All of them glanced at each other, but no one opened their mouth. In the end, Harin gathered some courage and opened her lips.

"Um, my name is Ya Harin. I'm 21 years old and is a singer. It's nice to meet all of you."

Her introduction was short, but it give the basic information. Next to go was Soyun who got some courage after Harin spoke.

"I'm Tae Soyun. I think I'm the youngest here, so you can just call me Soyun. I'm in my first year of high school and I rap."

Now, only Alice was left.

She opened her mouth after forming words in her mind.

"Alice Jung. I came to Korea five years ago and my speciality is dancing. I don't know if you will like me or not, but let's try to get along."

A slightly blunt introduction.

Lee Hyun smiled wryly hearing the introduction, especially the last part. Still, he knows that Alice was like that to people who she don't know.

Her attitude will soften with time.

"Well, so you all at least know each others name now. I will hope you will get along with each other because you honestly don't have a choice."

Lee Hyun said with a serious look.

Fights among members of girl group was common and many groups would disband because of that.

Fights were the last thing he wanted.

"You can ask questions and then, I would explain your daily schedule."

He said and glanced around.

"What will be the name of the group?"

Soyun, the youngest member was first tooth raise her hand.

"It's undecided."

"Where will we debut?"

The next question was asked by Alice.

"We can't say for sure as debut is a long road ahead. I will tell you when it is decided."

There were some questions like that. Do they really have to stay with each other? Will there be breaks? What will they eat? 

Lee Hyun answered all the questions and when he thought that there would be no more questions, Harin suddenly opened her mouth with a curious expression.

"Ah, you said there would be four members, but we are only three. Where's the fourth member?"

The singer, dancer and the rapper.

There were only three members gathered while the girl group requires four members. Harin was confused as she didn't see anyone else.

"The fourth member has also been decided. I think she should be here at any mome-."

Bang!

The door to the studio suddenly opened with a bang. Lee Hyun and the other members looked at the entrance where a girl with a short stature was standing.

She was panting like she had ran all the way here.

There was a bag on her back and she looked to be slightly nervous. She blinked her big eyes and looked at everyone in the studio.

Then, she finally opened her mouth.

"Hel-ah everyone, my name is Lee Ara. Nice tah meet ya all!!"

"Pfttt!!"

The three girls were not able to stop themselves from laughing after hearing the countryside accent from the girl called Lee Ara.

It was like that atmosphere cooled down with the arrival of Ara.

Lee Hyun smiled hearing that and opened his mouth.

"Let's welcome Lee Ara, the fourth and the last member of the team."

34