Chapter 53
1.7k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 53. Rearrangement (1)

Sunday, early in the morning.

"So, it looks like we can really make a hit girl group."

Kim Dongsu said as he stared at Lee Hyun who was drinking his morning coffee. They were doing their once-in-a-week morning meeting.

"Yeah, I think the members are perfect for the girl group I'm envisioning."

"Yeah, they do have a lot more individuality. When I was in Top Entertainment, the trainees were like small puppies. They never even dared to speak much."

It was common as Top Entertainment was one of the biggest agencies in Korea.

Trainees must have a lot of pressure since it was a big agency and even the people working there have a lot of pressure as they only compete for the top. 

That makes the atmosphere of the agency daunting to everyone. 

"If the trainees there are puppies, then what are our girls?"

Lee Hyun asked curiously and Kim Dongsu thought about it before speaking. 

"Wolves or maybe, bulldogs."

"Haha, I can strangely agree to that."

Both of them laughed after that.

The four of them were really like that. Even Harin or Soyun who look shy at a glance can change in an instant.

'For me, they are more like gold fishes.'

Lee Hyun examined all of them one by one.

First the rapper, Tae Soyun.

She was currently just a high school student, but she went on to become one of the best rappers in the country with a massive following. 

Second, the dancer, Alice Jung.

A blunt girl with a mischievous personality. She thinks she deserves the best because of her insane dance skills, but that also makes her hard to get along with.

Third, the support, Lee Ara.

A countryside girl with the ability to attract attention. Her singing and dancing skills are really good and he wanted her to become the support pillar of the group.

Fourth, the singer, Ya Harin.

A girl with a spark in her voice. Her past was controversial and the most detrimental thing, but Lee Hyun didn't want her singing to be only heard by some people.

'A group with some odd people.'

That was the perfect description. It would become even more perfect if you add Lee Hyun as the composer, Midas.

A genius music composer who is also a regressor making a girl group full of odd people with different skills.

It looked like the plot of a web novel, but it was the current reality of Lee Hyun. 

"What are you going to do with Ara?"

"Huh? Ara?"

Lee Hyun came back from his thoughts when he heard that. He looked at Kim Dongsu with a confused expression who frowned and opened his mouth again.

"I was asking what will we do about the other girls not getting along with Ara?"

"Ah, that."

He had already thought about how they would handle the situation. 

Harin would not discriminate against her because of her accent and Soyun was someone who made friends quickly.

The problem was Alice.

'She's someone who will surely oppose her.'

Lee Hyun thought about it with a bit of worry. Still, he wasn't going to try to have them get along by force.

"We will just leave it."

"Huh? What if a fight happens?"

"Let it happen then. We can't force them to get along anyway. Moreover, I know that they would come to a common point."

Kim Dongsu tilted his head hearing that.

"Why are you so sure about it?"

"Because I already know that they aren't bad girls nor do they have bad personalities. They just need time to acknowledge each other's skill."

Lee Hyun said with a smile on his face and Kim Dongsu thought about it for a bit before shaking his head.

"Well, you are taking care of the girls, so I would leave it to you."

The girl group project was Lee Hyun's idea from the start. So, he had already decided to manage all the girls until their debut.

In the meantime, Kim Dongsu would become Minyuk's manager and handle his schedule. Although he was mostly free currently, it won't be the same after his album release...

Knock! Knock! 

"Can I come in?"

As they were talking, someone knocked on the door. Lee Hyun instantly recognised the voice and opened his mouth.

"You don't need to ask. Just come in!"

After he shouted that, a man with slight messy hair and a guitar case entered the room. He was Minyuk who Lee Hyun had called to discuss something important. 

"Will you drink some coffee?"

"Sure."

Kim Dongsu got up and started preparing some coffee while Minyuk comfortably took the seat in front of Lee Hyun.

It's been a while since he had entered Mango Entertainment.

He was already familiar with Lee Hyun and Kim Dongsu now and didn't feel intimidated in front of them. 

"I thought there was no performance today. Did something come urgently?"

Minyuk asked as he looked at Lee Hyun. It was Sunday, so he was planning to go on a date with his girlfriend, but Lee Hyun called him here. 

"No, it's not about your schedule. I just wanted to tell you that we are finally starting."

"Starting what?"

Minyuk tilted his head and asked.

"The thing I promised you. Your album."

"Huh??"

Minyuk let out a loud voice and even stood up from his seat. His eyes shook as he looked at Lee Hyun who was flashing a smile.

'My own album!'

It was not like Minyuk didn't know about it. Lee Hyun had already told him about it many times, but they were finally going to start working on his own album.

The sudden news was a shock to him.

"I-is it really true?"

"Yeah, I won't joke about it. I already have some guide versions ready. Just need to record them and then, we will start the marketing and select a debut stage for you."

Lee Hyun explained all that, but Minyuk still wasn't able to believe it. He clenched his fingers and immediately bowed towards Lee Hyun.

"I won't disappoint you!!"

"I know you won't, but still, let's work hard, so we don't disappoint each other."

Minyuk smiled and nodded his head.

'I would finally make an official debut and release an album.'

Just thinking about it was enough for him to have a smile on his face. The dream that had stopped due to several holes was now again on the right track.

This time, he wanted to accelerate directly to the finish line.

"Oh yes! I want 'Dreams' to be on the album."

Lee Hyun suddenly said and Minyuk blinked his eyes. Dreams was his original song, but he knew that it wasn't good enough to be on the album.

"I don't think it's good enough..."

His words trailed off in the end, but Lee Hyun shook his head.

"I think it's good enough, but..."

"But?"

"It needs a little tweaking. How about I rearrange it for you?"

Minyuk's eyes widened hearing that.

He knew very well that Lee Hyun was one of the best composers in the industry. Although there were still many doubts about his skills, Minyuk has full confidence in him.

That's why, he nodded his head and smiled.

"Thank you."

31