Chapter 78
2k 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78. Jihun VS Minyuk (4)

"There are so many articles about Minyuk oppa!!"

In the practice studio, Soyun screamed early in the morning as she looked at the countless articles spread out on her laptop.

Harin, who was drinking coffee, looked at her with a glare and reprimanded her. She didn't like the fact that Soyun was shouting so early in the morning. 

"Don't shout so early in the morning. Moreover, you are getting excited by those articles for days now. Don't you get bored reading them?"

Harin asked while yawning. 

She was practicing her basics last night, so she only got 5 hours of sleep. She was still sleepy and tired because of that.

"I know, but many articles are mentioning our agency and President's name. Maybe, one of them would even mention something like 'Mango Entertainment is also planning a girl group'."

"Hahahaha!"

Soyun said with a serious expression on her face and Harin wasn't able to help herself from laughing out loud.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny?"

"Yeah yeah, it's not. Maybe one of the articles would even mention 'The girl group has a cute rapper called Tae Soyun!'."

When Harin made fun of her, Soyun grumbled that it can really happen, but Harin just laughed at her.

At that moment, Soyun saw the sight of Ara who was just coming out from the bathroom. She quickly cling to her and said, 

"Unnie, don't you think that one of the articles about Minyuk oppa would feature us or even mention our names?"

"Ah..."

Ara was surprised by that sudden question and glanced at Harin as if asking 'What's going on?', but Harin just giggled and stared at her.

"Well, ah, I dun think so."

"Unnie, there's not even a small chance?"

When Soyun asked with some hope in her eyes, Ara felt conflicted. She wondered if she should tell the truth or just lie to not break Soyun's hope.

In the end, she just decided to lie her way out.

"I think there's ah small chance. Just kep looking."

Soyun smiled hearing that and quickly went to read more articles. It looked like she wouldn't stop until she read all the articles.

"It will probably take hours to read all those articles and most of them are copy paste articles too."

Harin said when Ara sat next to her. Ara shook her head and opened her lips to reply.

"We cank't help it. Let her be."

"Yeah."

Harin said in a dejected tone and quickly switched to another topic. They were already close to each other after living together for sometime, so they were talking in a familiar tone.

After sometime, the topic again shifted to Minyuk again.

"Minyuk oppa sure has gotten famous. It feels nice to think that I know a famous person. I wonder if we will also get famous."

Harin said with a smile. 

"We will. We just need ta be optimistic."

"Yeah."

Both of them talked more about Minyuk and wondered how it would feel like to get known or have articles published about them.

Actually, they were talking about Minyuk since Music nights had broadcasted.

"It must be nice to have articles about you. Think about having an article published with the title 'Talented girl group' or 'Skilled girl group'."

"Yeah, there can also be individ-al articles about every-ah-one. You, me, Soyun and Ali-"

Ara suddenly stopped herself from speaking more. Her relationship with Alice was still sour and it was not just her.

Even Soyun and Harin had fights with her.

The mood quickly got awkward and Harin looked at her with an awkward smile. Then, she quickly asked.

"I wonder where Alice is. Is she still sleeping?"

"I dun know and I dun wanna know."

Ara's expression changed when she spoke about Alice. They really were like fire and water, fighting each other whenever they got the chance. 

'I wish Alice can be more friendly with everyone.'

Harin thought as she glanced at Ara's sour expression. 

Since the day they had started living together, Alice has never gotten along with anyone for even a second. It's like she had built a wall around her and she won't allow anyone to climb it.

The only good thing about her was that she was working hard to get better in singing.

Harin had already seen her dancing and she can tell that she was amazing at it, but her singing was bad. Lee Hyun had scolded her many times for it.

That's why she was working hard to improve her singing. The reason she was still sleeping was also because she was practicing her singing till late night.

'It would be easier if she just asked for help.'

Harin thought and shook her head. 

Alice was too proud to take their help and she can't do anything about it. As she was thinking about it, a shout rang out.

"Minyuk oppa is trending again!!"

It was Soyun who was still browsing the internet. Both Harin and Ara looked at her and opened their mouths.

"What happened?"

"See this!"

Soyun quickly brought her laptop to them and showed the tag that was suddenly trending on the internet.

"What's with this?"

Harin's eyes shook as she saw the trending tag.

[Jihun VS Minyuk]

* * *

{Jihun VS Minyuk, the clash of the month. What is the reason behind the clash between two famous singers?}

{After getting famous, Minyuk's name again appeared on the real-time search rankings. This time it was because of his upcoming debut album. Is he the next big star in the making?}

{Jihun and Minyuk would release their album on the same day. Who would win in the clash of these two young singers?}

The next day, the headlines of all entertainment news columns were about Minyuk and Jihun. The fans of these two were making it more heated by continuously fighting online.

Some people called it a marketing move, but still, articles about it kept popping up.

One way or other, people were getting excited for Minyuk's debut and whether he would be able to beat Jihun in album sales or not.

12 Nov!

That was the date that everyone was waiting for.

"It's time for the real battle to start!"

Lee Hyun muttered as he glanced through all those headlines.

25