Volume 1, Chapter 10.5
145 19 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fair warning for some of you, it's not gore.

Support me on Patreon.

Discord server, if you want to talk.

Magic of Arteria Volume 1. Reunion Arc

Chapter 10.5 [WARNING: This may be too much for some]


If you aren't fine with heavy kissing scenes, then please fall back.

I was in disbelief, having rubbed my eyes several times, blinked several times, hugging the plump fluff ball, I questioned her with a trembling voice, “Why are you here?”.

 

My hands were shivering, my heart was in a battlefield, gazing at the girl, who I once loved as she sat in front of us, smiling as she replied, “Why can’t I be here, my beloved girlfriend is out here, eating ice cream with her newly adopted child.”

 

I frowned my eyebrows, and glared at her while saying, “Who told you the news…? I haven’t announced a single word to the public yet!”.

 

In response, she stood up from the seat, walked towards us as her peach-hair fluttered glazed with the radiance of the sun; she looked at me and tilted her head. I felt worried over what she was about to do and attempted to stand up with Hikari.

 

But, out of the blue, her hand pushed my shoulder, slapping Hikari to the glass wall, causing a momentary shock to my heart, but before I could move, her hands clenched onto my cheeks like claws, forcing me to look at her face.

 

Her eyes reflected the image of me, a rabbit facing a beast; her lips were filled with colors, and her hair smelled like the ocean, sour.

 

“What are you doing?!” I shouted while pushing her away, and kicking her stomach before, without notice, a stinging ant’s bite pain stung my back. I was stunned, and confused, turned around as all the strength within my body disappeared like magic, resting on the sofa as she smiled.

 

I knew something was up, but reacted too late as I shouted at her, “You bastard!”.

 

“You never knew how much I missed you! Ann… I waited so long, crying in agony, waited for this day, for you to come to me!” she smiled while walking close to me as I attempted to push her away with the little force I could push out, staring at Hikari who had fallen unconscious.

 

Each second that passed, her foot would come closer and closer; each second was like an hour, it was a horror movie. I looked around and saw nobody. I tried to cry aloud, but no voice would come out; my throat felt dry.

 

“Look at me, Ann… don’t you miss me a lot?!” she grabbed my face and knelt on my hips; my arms were unresponsive, the smile on her face was creepy. Her eyes were that of a beast, looking at its meal. My hips were in pain, it felt like a bone had cracked.

 

She looked at me for a few seconds, we stared at each other; I glared at her as the smile on her face grew wider, as she shouted with pleasure. “Ann… You look so beautiful, stop caring about that child… we can have our own, our own blood kind!”

 

Her hands touched my cheeks, sliding down before grasping my chin and pushing it towards her as our lips touched; it tasted sour, and a little sweet. I tried pushing her away once more, resisting but it brought more bad effects as her eyes widen.

 

I felt danger, looking at her crystal eyes that reflected mine… I looked like a rabbit, my body started feeling hot as my heart skipped a beat; unconsciously, my hands moved by itself, pulling her towards me as her tongue attempted to enter.

“Ann…” she mumbled as her arms wrapped around my body, I felt the back of my dress being torn apart as her tongue entered through my mouth, her soft and milky tongue entwined with mine as my fingers buried deep into her skin. I felt a pleasant sensation inside, my mind was slowly losing itself.

 

“Kay… la,” I responded as her tongue in a slow, but relaxed tempo licked mine, coating it with her glossy saliva… dazed, I pulled her even closer, holding her hand as our fingers twined; I felt her tongue enter the depths of my mouth.

 

My body felt hot, I felt like pushing her down… I wanted… to push her down, my heart wanted to… I do not understand this feeling, it was mysterious and satisfying.

 

All of a sudden, I felt a touch on my chest; it was a warm, and smooth hand with no speck of dirt. The hand swarmed like a snake, entering inside my dress as her eyes widen, her smile brightened. My body did not want to resist, instead, it pulled her even closer, flattening the gap between us.

 

Releasing my mouth from hers, she shouted with joy, “Ann…! I love you sooooo much!” before kissing me once more, but unlike before, her kiss was rougher. It felt like my mouth was being ravaged, my tongue followed her tempo, grabbing hers, and licking it.

 

My fingers dug deep into her skin; the dress she wore was torn; her hands weaved through the insides of my dress as pleasure filled my mind. I couldn’t feel anything else, my mind wouldn’t think of anything, I was in a daze.

 

As the two of us entangled in pleasure, without notice, I felt her hand touch something on my chest, forcing my mind to wake up as I forced out all my strength into pushing her away, throwing kicks at her as I screamed. “HELP!”

 

Upon waking up, I had immediately realized, I had been poisoned with one specially designed to counter my defenses. I felt threatened, my mana was unstable and was unusable; my arms had no strength, my eyes were turning dark.

 

As if to stop me from screaming more, she kissed me even more, ravaging the inside before her tongue reached my throat. No voice would come out, my body was in pain. It felt dirty, my heart had despaired as I tried to push her away.

 

I felt my eyes tear, her other arm was touching every part of my body; my stomach, my chest, my legs… it was all being dirtied by her hands. I felt my tears slide down to my cheeks, as the remaining strength in my arms reduced to nothing.

 

I wanted to shout, to cry out loud, but there was no voice coming out from my throat. It was blocked, my eyes were turning dark as the smile on her face grew wider; my body had stopped resisting, it would not listen to me anymore.

 

“You don’t have to cry anymore, sweetie… my love will be delicious! I will let you understand how much I love you!” she shouted as a slap flew towards my face, forcing me awake as I looked at her with despair. My heart desired the easy path, my mind yearned death.

 

I bit my tongue several times, but it was useless as my body’s physique wouldn’t allow me to die in such simple ways. It regenerated the bitten part every few seconds, I surrendered to my fate and cried in silence as her hands dirtied every part of my body.

 

My heart closed itself, stopped any emotions from entering my mind as I looked at her soullessly. I didn’t feel anything at all, the only emotion I felt was the emotions of my tears as she rubbed, embedded, and marked her scent onto my body.

 

A minute had passed after my heart shut itself, her hand was not stopping. I could only do nothing, I only looked at the unconscious girl. There were no more emotions flowing through my heart, it was all blood being pumped.

 

I could not hear anything, everything was silent. The colors I was seeing was vanishing, the scene I was looking at had blurred. I asked myself inside, is this the end… talk about power, how useless.

 

But, contrary to my expectations, it was not the end as my eyes saw a bright blue beam struck both of our shoulders. The beam was powerful enough to awaken my soul, it contained mana from someone who has been with me for most of my lifespan.

 

“Elder Sister!” a girl’s shout echoed within the store as dozens of blue beams shot through our body, the beams had no effect on my body as it regenerated within an instant, but it had a massive effect to Kayla who was bleeding profusely.

 

Dropping to the floor as she kicked the table while backing off, screaming with her eyes in agony, “I can explain! Alina, I can explain!”

 

I looked at the white-haired girl in front of me, she had tears in her eyes, resentment towards the peach-haired girl. I saw the colors around me revive, the emotions inside my heart flowed back as I cried, “Alina…”

 

A knight on a horse, the white-haired girl stood firm with a bright blue translucent sword in her hand. The sword was wavy, the scenery around her was of rainbows. I tore down seeing my little sister, saving me once more.

 

“HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY ELDER SISTER!” she screamed as her index finger pointed towards Kayla, who was bleeding, her hand was shivering. I didn’t want to dirty her hands, I didn’t want my pure little sister to kill someone, her heart was weaker than mine.

 

“Al…ina… stop…” I forced out two words out of my throat, my voice sounded hoarse; hearing my voice, her eyes widen, the sword on the tip of her finger turned into several tiny balls, striking towards Kayla as it punctured several holes onto her legs and shoulders. Disabling her as several women in suits rushed in.

 

Running towards me, her tears fell to the floor as her hair flew up in the air, a magnificent knight indeed. Upon arriving in front of me, she hugged me tight, crying on my chest as I forced out a smile on my face; I looked at Kayla who was now cuffed by several women and brought out of the store.

 

“I…am sowwieh for bewng late… elder sister!” she cried as I bit my tongue once more to force myself awake and with the little force I had, hugged her as I said in a dying voice. “It’s fine… you saved me once more, like that time… my adorable little sister.”

 

She looked at me and closed her eyes as a smile blossomed on her face, out of the blue, my body had started losing its vitality. I couldn’t feel any strength, my body was stinging hot; I bit my regenerated tongue once more and said to her in a rush, “Get both Hikari and me out of this mall…hea…d to our other residence in this area!”

 

I looked at my reflection from her eyes and saw my body was turning pale. The poison was rising in strength, she looked at me confused, but nodded anyway as she grabbed me with her tiny, and frail arms before asking one of the women in suits to carry Hikari as the four of us rushed towards the underground parking lot.

 

We were surrounded by several other women in suits, preventing anyone from seeing us as we reached the underground park, and inside Alina’s car with Hikari on the bodyguards’ vehicles. My heart felt unsatisfied, it wanted something more, it wanted to have its way with someone.

 

I desperately tried to keep myself conscious as we drove out of the mall, my body felt screeching hot; it was almost like the sun was glaring at me with anger, sweat dripped from my body as I bit my tongue several more times, keeping my consciousness awake.

 

My entire body was in pain, in pieces; I dug my fingers deep into the seat, scratching it as I resisted the violent urges the poison was sending to my mind, locking the beast inside as long as I could.

 

A few moments of driving later, we stopped by a red traffic light. I bumped my feet several times onto the sides as the poison on my body intensified, there were no signs of it stopping. Alina looked at me with worry, asking. “Are you alright… Elder Sister?”

 

I only smiled wryly, I couldn’t tell her I was poisoned with a specially-made aphrodisiac, one that is made to counter the defenses of my body; she doesn’t even know what an aphrodisiac is, she was clueless which made me apologize inside.

 

Burying my fingers onto my leg, I smiled at her and replied, “I… am fine, just keep driving!” as pain riddled my legs, my nails were sharp enough to cause several wounds on it. The worry on her face grew even more as she decided to follow through, driving as fast as she could.

 

After some more time of driving, we arrived inside a luxurious two-story mansion. It had several gardens around it, filled with lilies. It was the mansion I bought for the two of us to live in the future, being maintained by the maids we hired.

 

Upon reaching the mansion, three maids came rushing out of the house with surprise on their faces as Alina got out of the car and walked towards me with worry.

 

“Young lady! Why are the two of you here?” one of the maids asked as Alina grabbed me out of the car and supported me with her shoulders as we walked inside.

 

“Don’t ask anymore! Alina… our room upstairs…” I replied to the maid as Alina tilted her head before nodding as she carried me inside the mansion, and towards one of the rooms located on the second floor.

 

The room was a simple, minimalistic room with little furniture. It had one king-sized bed, a lamp, a television, and two computers; the atmosphere of the room was calm, enough to intensify the fire raging in my heart.

 

A few steps before the bed, the control I had with my body was gone; the poison had taken over my consciousness, releasing itself from Alina’s support and pushing her down to the bed as the skin of her shoulder revealed itself.

 

Her skin was like pearls; her lips were of diamonds, the most beautiful lips I have seen, her gentle and pure eyes were that of an angel with cheeks smoother than any person I had seen, the scene around me turned pink as I looked at the most beautiful person I have seen in my entire life, who despite not being of the same blood, stayed with me for most of my lifespan.

 

She was confused, calling my name out as my arms reached towards her, ripping her dress as I kissed her deeply, entwining our tongues together as her sweet saliva mixed with mine; she tasted like strawberries, a delicacy.

 

Without any of my consent, my arms moved by itself, touching every part of her body as it wanted; strange enough, she did not resist, instead, she only smiled. Her smile was divine, intensifying the flames inside my heart as she reached out her arm towards me while whispering to my ears, “Elder Sister…”

 

My body did not hesitate, taking the opportunity that was laid in front of me as my consciousness fell apart, with my body moving on its own. A beast that caught a rabbit, eating it with pleasure.

The two of them are legal age, don't worry! Also, fluff chapter next!

Support me on Patreon.

Discord server, if you want to talk.

 

 

15