Chapter – 05
1.2k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a little nap with my two cutties, I heard a muffled voice and look at the source... and is the humans that had woken up. I stood up, making sure not to wake the two bunnies and my Sexy Leather Bikini armor appeared again, such a convenient armor and I'm not covered in semen.

I still don't understand what they are saying. I crouch down in front of lover boy who is on top of his well used girl, and he is glaring and shouting at me. I covered his mouth with his cloak that I grabbed from the ground next to him as he still naked. When I grabbed theor attention I pointed at the two bunnies and then at me, realization hits him that I am rescuing the twins and he started to panic for some reason. 

I grabbed his chin and make him look at my eyes for a second or two then with the same hand I gave him a reasuring headpat. Hope he understand that I am not gonna kill him or his companions, I'm not even taking their gear nor their rations, since we are monsters me don't need any of that slowing us down.

I then walk past him and gave a nice slap in his overly muscular ass and left a hand print. My claws left some scars for later, but that is to show the world that I've been inside this ass. 

Little to say but I think he enjoyed it to much since he came again inside the well used woman's cunt again. I even tied them up in a way so that she is in a mating press so that he cannot get his dick out, they will thank me later when their kid is born. Maybe a coupple of years later I can even teach their kid a thing or two as a big sister should.

I went to the bunnies since I already told them, well I just pointed but who's complaining. I got my 15% boost in stats cortesy of my Pack, though I can't get anyother members but me as a melee and them for both magical support and range. It should be everything, guess I'll tank for them too, since I don't want them to get hurt and she they can heal me too. 

A rubbed their heads affectionally, and they stirred in their sleep. 'Waky waky, sleepy heads, we have to move. We are inside of a dungeon, though I think this is a safe space since you guys are the only leaving thing I've seen. I don't know if there are any reinforcement for mister muscle butt.' I used my telepathic link on them and he sits up looking for something. Only to realise were he is and that his sister is by her side, he gave her a hug and turned to me.

"So I guess you can only speak to us using your mind or something?" I nodded at his question and sit next to them. "This is so weird... though so far Humans are scarier. Though our clan used to tell us how dangerous monsters are and that they kill everything on site and eat everything, some even slaughter for fun..." He continued still a bit scared of this place.

I hugged his head from the side to reasure him a bit. 'Well I don't know monsters outside this dungeon but the only ones I have seen are dumb goblins and some of their evolutions. They are dumb as fuck and not that strong, though the Hob-Goblins are more of an annoyence... us monster just need to breath the Mana in the air to fill our stomach, though we can eat and drink stuff the normal way. Oh yeah a plus side to that is that we don't need to poop if we only eat mana, which is great since there aren't any bathrooms in here.' I smiled at him and he laugh a bit at my poop joke... guess there are bathrooms in this world so I can check that of my list.

"So what will you do to us? You have given us our magic back... will you let us live if we want to leave?" After he composed himself, he asked with a bit of anxiousness in his voice.

'Why would you leave the dungeon? We are too weak to fend for ourselves right now. I believe monsters like us get killed on the spot, event if we aren't savages that want to kill everyone. When we are strong enough though, I'll gonna go see the rest of this world. You don't have to worry about me killing you as I consider you two as my family since we are a pack now. Though I hope you guys don't leave me... if you want to leave, I'll have no choice but to let you two go...' I said to him and give him a squeze making his head dissappear between my boobs.

Though he know that I'm not trying to be flirty with him since he is patting my back as in to confort me or maybe he is getting suffocated between my boobs... I rubbed his hair and let go making him draw some air in from his cute nose... was he sniffing me... the little rascal.

His sister is smiling at me but she is still on her back. I gave them a wide grin and I can see her sweating a bit. I offer her my hand to help her up but she refused.

"I need to rest my legs a bit, my umm female bits are a bit sore from your massive... penis." she said the last word a bit to low bit I heard her perfectly and she is blushing hard.... man she is cute, Porom the shy pervert and her brother Palom the bold pervert. Man I love them so much, I hope we can be a big happy family.

'We have to move though, Palom can you carry her. I'll take care of the monster that may appear... oh wait Porom, can't you use healing magic to heal that cute pussy of yours?' I asked the twins and she started to fidget and blush like a certain shy female anime character from my previous life.

"It's to hard to concentrate our Magicks when either of us is like that, she just need some rest, and she will be good for another pounding. As Twins we can even cultivate our magical talents by having sex while meditating. It promotes not just or magical container but also made us better at sex. Since we can connect our minds together we can also feel what the other is feeling when we do it so it feels super good" Palom said with a mischievous grim.

"Don't tell her that, she is gonna think I am a pervert like you." She coverd her face but her blush goes over to her bunny ears. She think that is gonna help her case, I saw her had sex with her twin brother and then she had a threesome with me and her twin brother.

They started to glow and their magic robes and boots appeared on them. He carried his sister like a princess and we went to find the way down on the dungeon.

After an hour of walkong Porom is now on her feet and we encountered our first monster on the floor which turns out to be a group of ten goblins and two Hob- goblins... I really hate those green fuckers I was about to jump but Palom said they have this, and both he and Porom started glowing a bit and the grabbed their hands and basically started doing a chanting in a language that I don't understand.

After 10 seconds a rain of ice shards started floating above them and they yelled in unison, ""Blizzard"". And after a second all the ten goblins were pierced in either the chest or the head. Yikes.

The Hob-goblins jumped at them but they didn't panick they know I got their backs and like a ghost I appeared in between the twins and the hobos and did an empowered quick draw with my new weapon and my Blood Rage skill and I cleave them in halve along with their weapon and we got some levels hehehehe.

18